Chapter 1

My Gangster Wife

     "Oh damn! I'm late!" Imelda corrected her skirt before getting out of a luxury car owned by her father in a hurry. She sped off into her school yard. Some students were stranded in front of the school. This school guard does not sinecure. A little late, don't you wish that the gate will be open for you. They're so strict and follow the rules! She groaned softly. Today, she was late again. This was because she was watching 'My Love From The Star' until late morning. As the result, she woke up late. She do have a driver but he doesn't know how to drift the car like Tobey Marchall in Need For Speed. If not, she'll never late for school even though she woke up late. Eyyy, now I'm blaming my driver? if i take the bus, bike or motorcycle, I'll become more late.

     There's one thing that I love about this school. There's another school that located exactly beside of my school, Yehet High School. What was the best of all, Yehet High School's back fences were seriously injured and there were like almost no more fences because of the vandalism that the students did. And, what was the most definitely, I'm one of them.

     Imelda immediately ran to the back of the Yehet High School and entered the school through a section of the fence that damaged and opened. She ran faster. She needed to get to school before 8. If she's not there, she probably will be a deaf girl because of the principal's babbler. As the assistant of the head prefect, she should give a good example to other students. Imelda ran and continued to ran down the back hall of Yehet High School. She was overconfidenced that her steps will not be visible to anyone, she continued to run. She was lucky because she was wearing a legging inside her skirt. Its make her easier to move. When arriving at a corner, Isabelle felt like her heart wanted to stop for awhile when she accidently hit a young man and caused the files that held by the young man fall all over the floor. Spontaneously, she helped the young man to collect all the scattered files. KyungSoo glued. Where did the beautiful student appeared? And, she was wearing a red vest and a gray skirt. A new student maybe? But, Yehet High School's uniform were in blue and as far as he knows, the uniform that worn by that girl was next door school's uniform.

"Thanks.."

"Your welcome.. I'm in a rush. I'm sorry that I hit you. By the way, you look so damn hot!"

     KyungSoo was shocked for awhile because of the compliment that she said to him. He tried to follow the beautiful girl but his intention was not to be when his name was called by another teacher. Imelda had arrived at the wall that separated Yehet High School and Ohorat High School. She tied her shoelace tidely and took a few steps back before running and jumping at the wall. Fortunately, there was a spoiled chair behind the wall and it made the whole jumping thingy easier for her.

     "Mission completed!" Imelda let out a small scream after she successfully landed on the ground. She stood up and tied her hair neatly. Her name tag that stored in her bag, she wore it neatly. She took a old broom which she kept at a corner of the school stairs before running toward the main gate of the school. Her beg was thrown under the stairs earlier. She saw her school's principal, Kang HoDong, accompanied by the discipline teacher, Park Ha Bin, being a babbler towards the students who came late. It looked like about 20 students who came late that day. Imelda who was running, now walking toward the group, with no fear on her face. "Ha! Imelda! I'm so glad that you're here. I was looking for you this morning. Where were you?" the principal voice who was high, now become low when he talked to this young girl. He wouldnt dare to shout at the builder of the school or also known as the famous millionaire's one and only daughter, Han Yo Bin.

     "Oh, I was at the toilet, stomach ache." Imelda casually lying at her teachers. She was sure that both of her teacher won't ask her more. Maybe afarid of her father's power. "you see, Imelda, the learning time were already started but your friends were just about to come to school. Not once or twice, but many times already. I don't know how I'm going to talk to you all. If you guys are juniors, I can give you excuses. but you guys are seniors! and still be late for school?!" said the discipline teacher to the students who came late. Actually, they were not afraid of the discipline teacher nor the principal. But, they were scared when they saw Imelda who brought a stick together. The seniors acted like it was okay but the juniors were attacked by fear. During orientation, the juniors were told about the violence assistant head prefect of the school by the seniors. They were more scared when the character Imelda reflected the terror that day.

     "Alright Sir, you can go and rest now and leave this to me. Let me the one who gives them the advices." Imelda glanced sharply towards the juniors. She folded her arms before giving way to her teachers. "hmmm.. I'll leave it to you. Make sure they wont repeat the same mistake again." Mr. HoDong easily decided. "Sorry sir, but why didnt i see Naz today?" Imelda asked, puzzled. "oh.. Naz, he are busy managing the paperwork for the cheerleading competitions that will take place soon." Mr. HaBin answered before passing to go with the principal. Imelda smiled wryly. Paper work? Shouldnt the teachers do it? why did they asked Naz to do the paperworks? There are a lot of teachers who can handle the paperworks. Wage earner blind uh? 

     "Hah! I'm not satisfied when there are some students who always come late to school. I will only see you face, face and face. there are no other student in this school except you guys uh? Farhan, why did you came late? Answer honestly! If not, I'll hit you with this broomstick." Imelda asked a junior who looked like he wanted to cry. Farhan's name was military on a tag at the student. If he did not wear any name tag, Imelda will not able to know his name. When there was an orientation for the new students, she was lazy to participate. Even in fact, she must participate the program but she prefer playing with her colleagues. "I'm sorry princes.. er.. last night, i was watching a Korean's drama tittled, 'Secret Garden' until 4am. Thats why i woke up late.." The junior named Farhan answered, shaking. When Imelda heard his honest answer, she laughed so hard. All eyes looked at her, puzzled,

     "Hahaha Farhan Farhan. You're so funny! I was watching a Korean drama too last night but I was watching 'My Love From The Star'. I thought only girls who know how to watch Kdramas. But i can't believe that boys know how to watch it as well. Hahaha okay. Now, go to your class." Bella said, still laughing. The seniors were laughing because of their's princess. "thank you Princess." said Farhan. At first, he was afraid to deal with Imelda, known as the Gangster Princess in school. However after meeting face to face with Princess, the seniors maybe just wanted to scare him. "No thanks. If I still caught you still come late to school, this broomstick will chase you. Now, go in your class. I do not want to her the same reason once again." Imelda theaten with pointed broomstick in her hand toward Farhan. Once again, Farhan scared, okay.. she do look like a gangster..

     "Okay, now. You guys who came late, I will let it go for the last time today. I'll count to three, i want you guys to run into your classes. If I saw some of you were not in class, don't cry when i'm breaking your bones with this broomstick." Imelda told them. The student were ready, knees and some of them were corrected theirs' shoes string like they'll participate the marathon. "One... Two.... THREE!!" After completed counting, the students were all ran to their respective classes and Imelda chasing them from behind like a pursuit of the enemy with a samurai swords.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[First chapter, sorry if its not that nice but i've tried my best :( er do comments? thanks! :D]