Theory 001

The Theory of You and Me
"Ok... Taec... yeon..." she had enunciated when she saw his name written on the sign-in sheet of the tutoring session. The tall and handsome male looked up from his tablet, revealing his perfectly sculpted features and breathtaking composition. He shot her a questioning look without a word, as if establishing his position as the Teacher's Aide. "Do you have a question?" he asked, sounding friendlier but distant nonetheless. She quickly shook her head before walking to an empty seat towards the back of the classroom. What a hard ... she thought as she proceeded to sit down.


"That's your first impression of me? EUMHAHAHAHAHA..." he laughed out loud, unabashedly showing his row of perfect white teeth as he threw his head back. She rolled her eyes in attempt to mask the smile that's creeping onto her lips. "You were so serious and scary!" she confessed.

The two were sitting inside of a study group room inside of the library with books and paper sprawled out on the table --a sure sign of research and writing marathon. It had hit the fourth hour that they had been there and they were starting to lose their mind. "This paper is never going to get done," she sighed in admission. Taecyeon stood up straight, showcasing his perfectly postured shoulders and graphic tee clad body.

It always amazes her how well-built this giant nerd truly is. You'd never guess by hearing his voice that he looks the way he does - especially not when he's going on and on, chattering about the infinity stones or the many alien worlds that exist in comic books. "Can you justimagine the implication of the Guardians of the Galaxy in the Marvel Universe? Another infinity stone is revealed and soon they'll show us the Infinity Gauntlet!" It took him weeks to finally stop talking about the movie after they watched it together.

"How much do you have left to do?" he asked, stretching his long arms. She sighed. "Way too much..." she closed her eyes in exhaustion. She was greeted with a sight of Ok Taecyeon, doing odd movements and waving his hands around the air like a maniac. "What in the world," she couldn't help but to laugh. "My body is stiff," he reasoned as he continued to do his arm wiggling dance without shame.

"You are the biggest dork in the world. How are you a teaching a class of students? How does your advisor trust you?" she asked, baffled and amused by his antics. The Ok Taecyeon in front of her now is not the same one she met a year ago when she was in her in third year of university. That Ok Taecyeon that stood in front of the class and calmly taught a class of 50 students had been a veil for this Ok Taecyeon that's now doing odd shuffle dances around the room.

"I'm... a... I'm a hard... hardass," he answered as he panted, "Like you said," he stopped and began to catch his breath.

"Hardass, my ," she chuckled and shook her head. "You're a dork, that's what you are."

He grinned as he pulled out a chair, "Just to you. Just a dork to you."

"That's right. Let's keep it that way," she smiled.