Missing

Missing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sunlight get through Hanna's room , burning her . She blinks several times and her eyes widen . She looks on her side , "Mark?"

Hanna get off the bed and search for his beloved hubby , Mark Tuan . "Honey , Where are you?!" She shouted .They've been together for about 2 years . Mark was Hanna's long-lost childhood friend and they met back at Seoul Art University when she saw Mark dancing in the dance class and she think that he seems familiar . their eyes met and bam! They're a hot couple back then and after both of them graduate they got married. 

She search for him at every corner of the house but found nothing . Hanna run to their room back to get her phone . But there's a piece of paper under her phone . She pick it up and read it . "Backyard <3 -Mark" She run towards the backyard and found nothing . she looks around and found another piece of paper . "Mrs.Tuan's House :)" written on it . Mrs.Tuan is Hanna's mother-in-law .Mrs.Tuan was actually disagreed with Mark decision on marrying Hanna . But she was lose with Hanna's cooking skill.Until now , Hanna would came to Mrs.Tuan House every weekend to cook for her.Hanna change into her everyday outfit and drive all the way to her mother-in-law's house.

"Hello?"

"Oh my , Hanna~why are you calling?"

"oh-uh ,just I wanna tell you that I'm coming now. are you home?"

"ehh?yes , yes . I'm home. oh my god! I miss you so much~"

"hahah~I miss you too,mom .Is there anyone at home?"

"nope.No one.Why?"

"No one?okay . It's nothing really. See you soon!bye~omma,saranghae~"

"okay~see you son,Hanna. Drive carefully.bye!"

"neh~"Hanna is confuse.Why did Mark suddenly told her to go to her mother-in-law house?

Hanna step out the car. A big house greet her."omo,omo! Hanna!" She smile widely."omma!"Mrs.Tuan walk towards Hanna and they exchange hugs . "How are you?"Hanna asked."I'm getting older~"Mrs.Tuan answered and giggle."come!come! I just done cooking!"Mrs.Tuan pulled Hanna's arm."err, mom, did Mark came here before me?"Hanna asked again."Ohya! and he told me to give this to you if you come!"Mrs.Tuan take out something from her pocket and hand it to Hanna . "A letter?" Mark's mom nod."Go read it first. I need to settle something at kitchen . call me if you need anything."Mrs.Tuan said and walked towards the kitchen.Hanna sit at the coffee table and read the letter.

    Dear Hanna, 

                  Have you found me? well , I guess you haven't . By the time you read this I think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter