Gallantry

Cookie Jar (some Woo Ji Ho One Shots)

Mr. Woo Ji Ho (Zico) is just an ordinary guy in this story with an ordinary girlfriend (you). You are on your period and have run out of tampons, but you really can't go any where to get some more. You may just collapse. Have no fear, your Knight in shining armour is here! He runs to the pharmacy of the small town you two live in to alleviate your stress.

Once upon a time...

“Babe..? How are you feeling?”

You groan and curl up tighter into a ball.

“How do you think I'm feeling??”

Zico tentatively rubs your back, half-expecting you to turn around and hiss at him.

“What can I do?” he asks, adding more pressure to his .

You moan softly, forcing your limbs to stretch out, and use Herculean effort to flop (gently) onto your belly.

“You can continue with whatever that is...it feels wonderful...”

He blinks down at you, confused for a few seconds. It is only when his palm presses onto your lower back, and you let out a satisfied grunt, that he understands. Shifting further up the bed, he rests his large, warm hands onto your back and begins his massage. Your eyelids flutter shut and you emit a moan, groan, grunt, or mewl at appropriate intervals; depending on where and how he applies pressure. You hear him chuckle a few times, but you don't bother to investigate. It feels too good.

You don't want to halt the heavenly actions, but you begin to feel uncomfortable in your lower region, signaling that you should probably freshen up. You slowly begin wiggling off the bed, and you neither accept nor disregard the aid he offers to you. You don't take his hand, but you don't remove the one on your waist steadying you. Once you've regained balance, you bat him off with a look of (attempted) disdain, and shuffle to the bathroom. You ignore yet another one of his chuckles.

~ ~ ~

A muffled outburst of “!” and “!” has him jogging to the bathroom. He takes a chance and opens the door to find you staring at your tampon box.

“What is it?”

You look at him like Puss in Boots about to cry.

“Ji Ho...my tampons are done...”

He wants to laugh, and feels one bubbling up from his stomach, but thinks he'd better not, especially as you have actual tears welling up in your eyes. He sobers up when he realises what his inner knight wants him to do. ing hell... Curse this gallantry.

Taking a deep breath, he (fearfully) asks the question,

“Would you like me to buy some for you?”

He almost melts when he sees your hopeful, grateful face, and wonders why he's never offered all the other times; just to see that expression.

“You...you'd do that for me?”

He nods, not about to back down now; it would be a disgrace on his Knight's honour.

You throw yourself as best you could onto him, pressing a long kiss on his lips.

“Then yes, please...” you state shyly, “I'd like you to get some for me. I would myself, but I don't think I'll make it...”

He smiles and kisses your head, your hair before moving to leave the room.

“I'll be back in about fifteen minutes.”

“Wait!”

You have the good sense to hand him the empty box.

“It can be confusing, especially for a guy. Get two of these for me..please,” you say, beaming up at him.

He takes the box, chest swelling with pride. He would overcome this obstacle of no tampons, and return swiftly to help his maiden slay the Dragon named 'Period'.

~ ~ ~

About twenty minutes later, he returns home, face a shade of magenta, and s a little black plastic bag at you.

“T-thank you...” you say, puzzled at his actions. “What's wrong? Did something happen?”

He turns away from you, face swiftly turning a few shades deeper (you didn't know that could happen).

“There were...a hoard of women at the pharmacy....” he manages to squeak out, “And the clerks were all women too...”

“Wouldn't that have made it a bit easier?”

“Not when they decide to cluster around you and speak nonsense about wishing they had a boyfriend like you, and how you're so sweet, and if you needed help choosing tampons!!”

You laugh loudly, unable to keep it in. He glares sourly at you and huffs, dropping onto the small couch in the bedroom. You put your hand to your mouth and compose yourself, shuffling to him. Standing behind him, you run your hands down his chest and rest your chin on his shoulder.

“I'm glad it happened.”

“What?! Excuse me? You like my discomfort?” he exclaims incredulously.

“Yes,” you reply wickedly, and quickly force him back onto the couch when he scowls and attempts to move.

“But I'm also glad, because now everyone in the town will know that I have the greatest boyfriend a girl can ask for. And every woman will be jealous. And they'll all wish they had you.”

You kiss his cheek and bend his head back so he can look at you. You can see his eyes twinkling, a smile beginning to form on his face.

“But they can't have you,” you bring your face closer to his, smiling down at him, “because you're mine.”

The End~

I hope you liked this short little experiment ^_^. Comment if you have any (constructive!) criticism, or if you just thought it was amusing :)