:))

my SHOOTING star

 

MY SHOOTING STAR

CHAPTER ONE

ARIZA’S POV =))

~~

Dear Mom and Dad,

                I’m so sorry for doing this. I know it doesn’t make any sense living you a piece of letter saying goodbye. I know you can’t understand me but I really want to be with myself, I really want to be normal and live the life I wanted.  Please let me do this. Please don’t look for me, and promise me that you will take care of your selves. Mom and Dad, I love you, I really do but I have to do this.

 

~~

My name is Ariza Takemoto or Riza for short. I’m an 18 year old girl who lives a mess up life. My whole family is famous in Japan. My dad owns the TAKEMOTO ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY and my mom is one of the most famous actresses in Japan. Even my two older brothers were both teen stars famous in their different genre. I myself am also an actress, a child actress who has been famous since my birth. Everyone thinks that I have a great life, great family and a great career, but they didn’t know that I don’t like the life I have. All my life I have to be with my stupid bodyguards, I don’t even have real friends, and every day I received flowers, chocolates, and love letters to people I don’t know. That’s why I’m here in TOKYO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT waiting for my flight. I’ve been waiting for this for a long time and finally I can leave the life I hated.

“Flight PR12345, Tokyo to Seoul, South Korea boarding in 15 minutes.” The announcer of the airport announced.

I stood up with my bag with me ready to leave the life a never wanted and be the real me.

“Yah! Onee-chan look at that guy over there. His so hot.” A girl from my back giggled while pointing a good looking guy who’s walking in front of me. 

I myself can say that guy was really handsome and his really tall with a good physique , but hell I care I don’t have time flirting with guys right know I still have to hide myself from everyone who might know me.

 

INSIDE THE PLANE

I wonder what my life would be when I got in Seoul. Though it’s not my first time in there but it will be the place where I will start to be the new me. My flight to Seoul will be 5 hours. I know I will got bored on the plane but I have to stay still cause people might recognise me if I keep myself from being over whelmed. 

“Hi sir.  Do you have anything you want to eat?” the stewardess approach the guy beside me who’s busy with his itouch.

“NO” the guy answered without even looking at the stewardess.  His manner is quite mean but I like what he did with the flirt stewardess. But the stewardess was not even bothered with what he said.

“Do you want to drink anything sir?” he asked the guy again but this time with a really flirty tone.  YIKES!!

I guess this time the guy was annoyed. He looked at the stewardess with a pissed off look.

“Yah, miss if I do want to drink or eat anything from your cart I already did call you earlier. So can you please leave me alone or I will call your manager here?” the guy threaten the stewardess and eventually the flirt stewardess was gone living the guy who just shooked his head. .

“Whoa. I wasn’t expecting that. But that’s good for the stewardess at least she learned her lesson. KEKEKE” I thought. I didn’t realize I was already looking at the guy with a pale expression.

“Do I have dirt in my face?” he suddenly said.

I was snapped out with my day dreaming and realize that that guy caught me looking at him with a weird expression. “Huh?” I asked, out from nowhere.

“Am I that handsome that even you were dumbfounded with my looks?” that guy said with a big smile in his face.

I was shocked with what he said and felt annoyed with him. “Mister whoever you are, don’t be so proud of yourself you’re not even that good looking.” I said then turn my face in other direction.

He’s so annoying and full of himself. Huh, he gives a creep out of me.

After that incident, I never looked at him nor stared at him I just focus myself with the things I have to do if I’m already in Seoul. I don’t have to mind people who are so annoying and irritating like this stupid guy beside me. I hope he just vanishes.

END OF AKIRAS POV

 

SEUNG-HYUNS POV

 I looked at the girl in my side. She’s looking at me with a weird look. She looks very familiar but what caught my attention is her beautiful face. Her lips were so full, her eyes is perfectly shaped that matches her pretty face. Her cheek where so tempting that makes every man wants to kiss it.

“Do I have dirt in my face?” I suddenly said.

The girl was quite shocked with what I said.

“Huh?” she just said with a blank face.

“Am I that handsome that even you were dumbfounded with my looks?”I suddenly blurted. What the hell was that SEUNG-HYUN? Ohh, I hate this mouth. And I’m even smiling. BABO !

The girl look turns into a pissed look.

“Mister whoever you are, don’t be so proud of yourself you’re not even that good looking.” she said then turn her face in other direction.

“Ouch” my little ego was hurt with what she said. That’s what you get Seung-hyun for being so dumb.

The whole time I was on the plane I kept looking at the girl. Sometimes, she let go a big sigh then a pretty smile, and her eyes where full of emotions. She’s really is beautiful but her beauty is really rare. And she seems very familiar.

 

END OF SEUNG-HYUNS POVMY SHOOTING STAR