3.

Drabbles

Based on this (especially on the tags).


Kyungsoo wakes up to his phone ringing. He checks the alarm next to him. 6am. 
'It's not even seven yet, who in the world… I will kill someone.'
He sighs, and even though he already reached a solid 8 on the "How bad do I want to kill"-scale, he reaches for the phone.
10 new messages. From Kim Jongin. And a call, from which the phone still is ringing.
Even though his boyfriend is the hottest human being in existence, he still has a low bull tolerance for him.

"What do you –"
"Kyungsoo-ah, you're already awake. I missed you so. How are you doing? Did you sleep well? You missed me too, right?"
"It's not even seven yet, off."
"But, but…"

Kyungsoo could hear a hurt noise from the other side of the line. He could already picture the sparkles that surrounded his boyfriend, who was most likely pouting and doing sad puppy eyes right now, falling to the floor like bursting bubbles that weren't blown strong enough to fly.
He felt guilt now, even though he was ready to kill just a second ago. He grabed the phone again.

"Jongin… are you still there?"
"…"
"Babe, I'm sorry. I haven't slept well and it is still early – are you even there anymore?"
"…"

He sighed even more. 

"Listen. I love you, and yes I missed you. Of course I missed you. Please talk to me."
"Do you really mean it?"
"Of course I mean it."
"Okay, then here is the actual reason I was calling you."
"And that is?"
"I've got a new bed and –"

Kyungsoo dropped the phone without even finishing the call. If his boyfriend wanted now, then it was never to early for that.


 

"– and I couldn't sleep well. Uhm, Kyungsoo, are you still there?"