1.

Drabbles

After the boat had been hit by a giant wave, the water pulling him down, Kyungsoo actually had expected to die.
But when he thought it was his last second alive on this planet, he felt something warm around him. When he opened his eyes again, he was astonished. The warmth came from the strong, tanned arms of a beautiful boy. 
They were swimming up to the surface, but Kyungsoo didn't knew if he was this aroused from the cold water streaming over him or because of the ethereal beauty of the stranger that was saving his life.
When Kyungsoo looked down, he saw that the beautiful stranger had no legs, but a fish tail instead. A merman.
AS they reached the surface, Kyungsoo noticed the stranger's fish tail turning into human legs.

"Thank you for saving me."

That was all he could say right now. It earned him a wonderful smile from the stranger, so Kyungsoo assumed that the other would understand him.

"My name is Kyungsoo, what is yours?"
"I'm Jongin."

He hadn't expected the stranger, his saviour, Jongin, to have such a marvellous husky voice as well. 
Jongin smiled at him. Kyungsoo blushed slightly.

"Is there any way how I can thank you for saving me?"
"…"

Kyungsoo looked at Jongin, waiting for an answer. Though truthfully, he hadn't expected to get the answer he got.

"Kiss me."

Kyungsoo blushed, but he couldn't believe what he just heard.

"Excuse me, you were to quiet, could you please repeat what you just said?"
"Kiss me, please."
"If that's your wish."

Kyungsoo got even closer to Jongin, and kissed him longingly and loving, so that he even forget the world around him, for now Jongin was his world.