Three

IT'S OKAY, IT'S LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

" Hyung, why you're hand bruised.. did you fell down " 

 Kyungsoo hesitated to tell the younger of what really happened. well, he was still young to understand anyway " umm i fell.. " .. 

" you fall a lot, i saw another bruise before too .. " 

" ummm, i think i'm kindda careless " Kyungsoo said giggling little making the younger giggle too 

" it's okay hyung, when i grow up i'll protect you " the younger smiled his cute innocent smile ..

" thank you Jongin, i'll be looking forward for that " Kyungsoo said smiling to the younger who was innocently walking beside him not knowing anything.. He never thought that anyone could ever protect him, or to protect him from whome ?? .

 

**********************

" Pleaaaaaaaaasee, stay here, only today, pleaseeee " Kyungsoo had to listen to jongin's whining all morning and the afternoon, he wouldn't stop askinig him to stay at his house another night but he doen't want too, one night was enough for him, it was enough to mess with his feelings again. 

" i hate you, Go .. " Jongin pushed kyungsoo slightly outside the door while pouting in the proccess, he was so upset that Kyungsoo refused to stay another night with him.

" hays, are you sure you want to kick me out, i might go and never come back again " Kyungsoo giggled, seeing how cute jongin was when he's upset, really really cute, he thought. he stood on the door way looking at the younger who wouldn' respond to him, it would be nice to stay by his side but .. " Jongin... " he called again but no response from jongin " okay, Goodbye " Kyungsoo turned back feeling sad, thinking that maybe if he goes away, it would be okay, like he wasn't even here, like it doesn't really matter to anyone, no.. it doesn't matter how others feel but it will if he was like anything that comes and go in jongin's life .. 

 

*******************************

" Kyungsoo, honey.. open the door .. " Mrs. shin was trying to get Kyungsoo out of his room since the other day. everything that happened in the last 24 hour was ashock to everyone, they couldn't digest the happening, it was hard, it was sad for them but comparing to what Kyungsoo is going through it is sure harder... " I know you're sad and hurt but you can't just keep your self locked... honey please, open the door " Persuiding *** Kyungsoo wan't easy at all. it is just like the first time whn he came crossing the door to her office, it was so hard to make him talk, it was so hard to make him adjust to everyone and to feel at home.. earning a friend was something harder too and it was the happiest moment in mrs.shin life when she saw Kyungsoo smiling and playing around just like the other kids.... How he will survive this ??? 

*******************************

" i was waiting for you " 

" i thought you're angry, you said you dot wanna see me again " Kyungsoo spat out while taking the second swinger near to jongin. 

"well, i'm still angry, but ... what are you doing here anyway, how did you know i'd be here" Jongin said pouting little

" where else you'd be, this is our place .. isn't it " Kyungsoo smiled looking at the now blushing jongin " why are you blushing " he asked still smiling

" i'm not ... " jonging still pouting said and got off of the swinger, " i'm still angry at you, really " 

" Why, because i didn't stay over....... " 

" yup, yes and other things too " jongin said giving kyungsoo his back.

" things like what? what other things ? " Kyungsoo followed Jongin by leaving the swinger and standing right beside him, waiting for an answer, he didn't know why the other was still angry and what was the other things? 

" you didn't tell me anything about you, your life and ... " Jongin said this time h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter