Mysterious blind boy

I'm blind and always

        Now I hesitate whether I should go inside.Go or go for a second round in the maze.Okay,I decide I'll just have to explore this school.Wait,No.I should ask.Ugh!Emma,make your mind!

        I give a slight look on my student card,should I or should not.Typical conflict.I guess I'll just have to ask other student myself,again.

        'Do you know where is class 4-0-4?'I asked and asked but I always get the same look on their face.No.

        NO!Where is this class?!I knew that I shouldn't move into this school.But I need to find this class or go back to my old home with my always drunk father.I need to find class 4-0-4.I sit on one of the chair in a deserted corridor.Suddenly my phone ringing like crazy in my bag.Open the zip and I can't search for it coz my bag are full of books.Unknown books.I toss my bag to the ground making the books scattered all over.

        My tears are all over my face.While wiping them off my face, I caught something written on an old paper.Probably from one of the books.I grabbed it and read...

        6 January 1993,Thursday morning.If you are reading this,I probably in my grave right now,rotting.I'm writing this coz I don't want to be forgotten...

        Pfft,desperate.I thought to myself then continue reading it.

        Don't see me as a desperate.

       Whoa,you are reading my mind.Guess that I misjudged you.

        Actually,I really want you to hide this secret and say this to no one,If you're agree to continue reading this.

        I gulp.

        My name is Niall  Horan.I'm 14 years old,same as your age.Maybe.Plus, I'm not writing this[I can't believe I just lied!]coz I always use Braille and I don't want you to get confuse.I'm actually blind.I never been to a special school like other blind people.I go to this school and met Mrs.Helmswey,bold headmaster,Miss Park,Mr.Tomlinson,and others.I enjoyed it here until...

         I can't continue coz part of the paper had been torn apart.Leaving me a questions.What is the purpose Niall  wrote I mean he didn't even wrote this letter?How did he died?For the anwers,I have to ask Miss Helmswey.Maybe she had something I want.