Final

First
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They're both unexpressive of their feelings and emotions.  Causing troubles ahead of them which could be solved easily but has been overlooked as a hard situation due to both of their unexpressiveness. (A/N: unexpressive; can't express themselves clearly. Often keep what they feel inside.) They would show their love through actions more than words. Thus, making them skin-ship monsters.


It all started at college, where MiYoung met Byunghun. He was quiet. Until MiYoung became friends. He started to open up. They spend most of your days together in school alongside with Miyoung's bestfriend SeMi whom would always say that she's busy and that she needs to run off somewhere leaving MiYoung and ByungHun behind. Slowly, from friends, MiYoung and ByungHun both felt something more. Something special. But both of them oblivious of. Until, one day ByungHun brought all his courage to confess.

ByungHun's POV:

I called MiYoung up after dinner to meet me at the Park near the school. I stood there. Nervously. Waiting for the love of my life to arrive. Soon, I saw her walking briskly towards me. "Hey!! Byunghun-ah!!" she half-shouted as she walked. "Mmm" I hummed loud enough for her to hear my acknowledgement reply. Now, she was right infront of me. I looked into both of her dark brown orbs as she looked into mine. And smiled. We smiled. To be exact. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her to the bench to have a sit. We sat side by side looking up into the sky that was filled with stars. "Pretty huh?" I asked her. "Yeahhh..." Little did she know, before I had asked her that, I was looking at her features. Everything etched in my mind. She was not perfect. But I'm not too. So, she was the one for me and I'm the one for her. She was my first and I hope. My last. Love. I've dreaded to confess honestly. What if she doesn't have the same feelings back? What if we were not friends anymore? It was then I concluded. It's now or never. Trying won't probably hurt. I held her hands that were on the bench. She held back. That was not a bad start I conquered. Then, I pulled her closer. Close enough that she now looked at me. Her dark brown orbs were sparkling under the moonlight. I held her by the waist and now our face were just inches apart. Our nose brushing past each other. "Hey," I breathed. I feel her tense up abit and her cheeks were turning into a tinge of pink. I chuckled. She's so cute. "You know the reason why I've asked you out?" I said. Almost whispering. "No.." she whispered. "Let me show you then." I said as I held her closer and now our lips met. Finally. I thought. As I saw her eyes widen in surprise but became gentle again as her cheeks are now bright red. I pulled away and placed my forehead on hers. Looking deeply into her eyes as I ask. "Now, would you be my girlfriend?" I said as I smiled at her. "Is this your first kiss?" She asked avoiding my question. "Yes" I replied shortly feeling abit hurt. "Then I guess we've both stole each others' first kiss and. Yes, boyfriend," she said quickly as she looked shyly away. I loved the way she call me 'boyfriend' I quickly pecked her lips again as a 'reward' for being so honestly cute and loving as I cooed "It's not a first anymore~" She hit me on the arms as I leaned in again. This time, it was a longer one as I felt her kiss back and pulled away and smiled. Now I was lying down on her lap as I played with her fingers. Interwining our fingers now and then. She was playing with my hair with her free hand as I squeaked when she accidentally pulled on it. She chuckled and leaned down and apologize with a peck on my head. I shook my head cutely at her and pointed at my lips. She smiled and leaned down as she pecked me on the lips. I smiled back. Satisfied.

Their date ended with ByungHun sending MiYoung home walking hand in hand, side by side.

Years later....
MiYoung and ByungHun got married and had their own house. It was a small apartment, since they're both still in college and didn't had the finance to buy a huge house with a garden. But still, they're both satisfied with it. They would always cuddle up next to each other and talk about their problems. Or just look at each other and smile like idiots as they fall asleep. They don't really speak much to each other as of everyday. Their smiles and looks for each other says everything.

MiYoung's POV:
It was yet another day at school. It was finally the last period. I walked down the hallway lazily to my locker

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter