Final

Saying I Love You with a Good bye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It has been two years since I had a roller-coaster relationship with Luhan. Ups and down, twists and turns sudden halts and loops. Our relationship was beyond amazing, it was exciting, merry, and full of surprises, love and sadness but to sum it all up, I can never think of any words to describe because it was very inexplicable in a very good way. But like any other roller-coaster, there was an ending and ours? It was a happy ending.

 

 

 

September 14, 2014

AUTHOR

 

Hyel was still standing in front of the roller-coaster she had been familiar with. It was the same ride she first had with her very first love. Looking at the people riding it, their untamed expressions, happiness and excitements combined, it makes her want to ride it again but she was always scared to ride it, her first love was just the one forcing her to ride it with him telling her "You'll be safe with me" "Just hold tight onto my hand" "Or better yet, just hug me" And he will flash her a cheeky grin. "You're taking advantage of the situation Lu Jerk" She would always retort but nonetheless with just a simple kiss on the temple can make her weak on the knees and she's left with the choice of agreeing.

 

She turned around clearing her mind with those unforgettable memories.She sighed " Lee Re Hyel, it's okay not to be okay, okay?" She mumbled to herself, trying to convince herself that it was indeed okay to remember things or miss memories or even the person she once loved.

 

Luhan, she thought the name of the person she missed. The name that belongs to no one but to her first love.

 

Today was supposed to be their third year anniversary, although they had broke-up for almost six months now, she didn't miss the date to celebrate it alone - it was her way of coping.

 

 

At some point she was still clueless why their paths parted. She was still on the stage of bargain, where she would bet all she has just to know the answer. It was funny because she had never hated him; it made her even love him more. Distance makes the relationship fonder, they would say. But in her case it was insane to even apply that saying.

 

Don’t get her wrong because she was happy that at least they remained as friends, even though they felt awkward at times.

 

 

Since she already had the chance of refreshing her memories with him and somehow mending her wounded heart, she decided to go home.

 

Entering her apartment and walking straight to her kitchen to grab a glass of water and to put the cake she bought in the fridge. Feeling contented with not resolving her thirst, she went to her room, only to be greeted by her best friend.

“Gosh! Min, how’d you get inside?” She asked as she detached herself from her friend’s embrace.

“Duh. Do you really want me to answer that?” Min asked rhetorically. Hyel just stared at her. “I know your pass code, pabo, what for that I’ve been, like, living here?” Hyel just had to roll her eyes. Min plopped herself at the mattress as she watch Hyel change into a comfortable clothes. “So, the thing is, I have news that will surely make you asdfghj.”

“What?” Hyel asked tying her hair into a messy bun.

“Don’t make me repeat that, okay? Here it goes, just promise me you won’t go berserk.” She raised her pinky finger and Hyel swatted her hand away. “J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter