so how are you dear

Hello You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Stupid, stupid.”

Sehun mumbled some incoherent stupids under his breath while stomping his feet in a pair of smoky gray Vans. In his hand, a huge paper bag containing various kinds of foods such as spicy ddubokki, jjangmyeon, kimbap, kimchi spaghetti, oyster omelet, even cheesecakes and most of all, red velvet.

He sighed of annoyance as he walked nervously towards this particular place. He wasn’t ever sure that he’s totally ready to face everything. Will he ever embarrass himself like before? He shook his head off frustration, thinking of the upcoming circumstance.

He cutely pouted as he tried to recall back what just happened to him. He felt so regret not being an obedient maknae. He could really guess that he deserved to be like this.

 

 

×××

 

 

Everything started when his lovely (not) Joonmyeon hyung decided to make some congratulation dinner for their hoobaes, Red Velvet. Everyone was involved except for him and Jongin. They were too busy focusing on gaining high scores playing FIFA 14 on their playstation. Kyungsoo nagged like a mother and only Jongin who surrendered to help them to cook some dinner for the girls. Sehun huffed of annoyance when Jongin easily backs off to the kitchen and left him alone playing the game. He reluctantly ignored all of his hyungs and this time, he chose to play against the playstation. He played for good and eventually forgotten about his lovely hyungs.

The hyungs were so going to kill him after they finished cooking for the girls. But then, Jongdae had a better idea to seek their revenge over the lazybutt maknae. He then told the others and it seems that Kim Jongdae is really a clever mastermind. Well, they agreed and smile evilly while cutting the vegetables.

 

 

×××

 

 

Soon, Sehun fed up with the game because he kept losing points and he blamed the game for being so difficult. He stood up for a drink at the kitchen. He lazily dragged his feet to the kitchen and smelled some good smell of foods. He his lips of hunger when he saw Lay and Xiumin were busy packing up the foods in the containers.

“Wow, hyung! Can I have some?” Sehun leaned on the cabinet and sniffed the kimchi-aired.

Xiumin and Lay looked at each other with an (evil) assuring smile, hearing Sehun’s words.

“Sure, Sehun. Try this one.”

Xiumin confidently handed him a ready bowl of kimchi spaghetti from the table. Sehun greedily took it from his hyung and scooped the spoon in for a big bite. His mouth chewed of hunger while he didn’t realize that his hyungs were holding their laughs.

“Nice one, hyung. But why I’m feeling kinda strange about the kimchi paste? Did you put something new inside it?”

He could felt that his tummy was grumbling of uncomfortable. He knew there’s something weird about the food. Suddenly, a pain struck from the inside of tummy. He patted it to reduce the pain but failed when he felt wanted to go to the toilet as the tummy started to react more.

“Maybe, I really need to go to the toilet.”

Sehun stepped away from the kitchen and tried to take some balance when he could felt that the ache is slowly killing him. He arrived infront of the toilet but sadly, it’s locked. He groaned of pain as he knocked the toilet with harsh.

“Who’s inside?! Can you use it a bit quicker?! I need to use it urgent!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter