Chapter 2

The Fate?...!

Sorry, but this time takes place in 2003, when Jessie and Crystal was 9 years old. It's like a preface, so that we will continue

 

Stand Jessie

  Somewhere 6 we came back home. Omma immediately began to prepare, appa helped him. Crystal went to her room, and as for me, I began to watch the matches of soccer played Real Madrid-Barcelona. I'm a fan of Real Madrid, do not miss a single match of this team. This team will play present stars of world football: Zidane, Figo, Ronaldo. One day, when something and I'll be the star of this team ... I promise !!!

Immediately after supper, I decided to talk to his sister. Crystal entire dinner sat silently, without any emotion. Only occasionally joined in the conversation, and thanking the parents immediately went to her room.

"Krystal. Possible to you?" - I knocked on her room

"Yes oppa, you can go," she replied, and I went

"Krystal, how are you?"

"OK, oppa. I'm just tired

"You know I am always ready to listen to your sister"

"Oppa! Everything is OK"

"No, Krystal. We're with you twins, if you forgot. I feel and see when you are sad, funny, when you want to cry when you're nervous. And you're not in order. This is because Mr. Choi?"

"Oppa!"

"No, KRYSTAL" - I cried. And immediately regretted it since my little sister started to cry. I immediately pulled her to him and hugged. On the face of it so cold girl without emotions. In the same way as I do, no wonder kids called us ice prince and ice princess. We went to the little contact we had few friends. All thought we were arrogant and not friendly. But we simply uncomfortable first talk to people we do not like to be the center of attention, being surrounded by many people. It oppresses us. I, as I go to the football session opened little by little people. I have a lot of friends, but not so on Crystal.

"Sister, speak to me. I hear you"

"Oppa, I want to be a singer, become Idol. I want this to become an intern in yahochu CM. But I'm so afraid of oppa, I'm so scared. There will be all new to me. There will be a lot of other guys. With the same purpose as I am. Oppa, and that they did not choose me. that if I ever did not make its debut? It will be such a disappointment. Oppa, what if ... "

"Crystal, listen to me, you are clever! You possess all the qualities that should be at the Idol: beautiful and talented. In you there is a highlight. As soon as they see you, they will certainly become a favorite of the entire company. Did you hear what he said, Mr. Choi"? He saw a future star in you, Crystal! Just believe in yourself, come out of her shell, sister. Show the world who this yung Crystal! You have to turn out, I believe in you, omma, appa believe in you "

"You really think so oppa?"

"Yes Crystal, I am sure that you will become the best Korean Idol"

"Thank you oppa, I'll go to them for casting"

"Good, now go to sleep, I need to watch football"

"Oppa, you will become the best in the world football player"

"I know my sister. I'll be the best player, and you're the best Idol!"

"Oppa. Sleep with me tonight, okay?"

"Whatever you say, Princess, Only football inspection, and came right back"

"Oppa, football is more important than me or what?"

"Today, yes, I'm sorry"

"Oppa ..." - but I was already running in the direction of his room.

But at the door of their room, someone overheard them. More precisely overheard

"What we still cute, smart kids, my dear"

"Yeah, we're just lucky that we have these children.'re Only that their dreams come true"

On the following morning.

Today was Sunday. I slept until a phone call woke me. God, it's Sunday, length would normally sleep, but no ... This call. He did not stop, call, call, call ...

"Alee who it is. This Sunday, all the normal people are sleeping at this time, why did you call so early? Lord, if you stupid ..."

"Jesse, it's coach Kim"

"Oh, hello coach. Sorry I forgiveness"

"Jesse, you urgently need to come to the ballpark"

"Coach, but why? Today, Sunday, we do not have the training"

"Jesse, you've got one o'clock to drive here"

"Well coach, will soon be" Why is he calling me .... Aysch, even on a Sunday do not give sleep.

Seeing me so early, it was 11 am, omma was very surprised

"Omma, no comments. Coach Kim called and said quickly come to the stadium"

"Why, you have the same today, no training?" - asked omma

"Yes, there is. But he still asked me to come in for an hour, so I went omma. Love you"

"Be careful, son"

"Well omma"

 

Somewhere in half an hour I was at the stadium. Coach Kim met me at the door:

"Finally came Jesse. I'll Come with someone introduce you" - and then he took me into his office. There was a man in a suit and watched the recording of our matches

"Hi, you're Jesse huh? Mr. Ramos I, breeder FC" Real "

He said, "Real" ??? No, wait, he just said that he was of the best football club of the world ??? It can not be! ...

"Jesse, are you there" -coach Kim hit me with his elbow

"Yes, hi mist-e-r R-Amos. You the action-applicant, but pro-carried the word RRREAL ???" - I do not know why I stuttered

"Yes, you did not hear right Jesse. I arrived here from Spain. And seeking talented guys here in Asia"

"It can not be!" - I yelled. I just could not believe my ears. Real Madrid is looking for talents. we have here in Korea. Looking for talented people. Looking for ... oh wait. so that means ...

"Jesse, I've seen games with your participation. And the video you sent us"

He said that he watched the video oersteds I sent a joke, "and maybe get lucky"

"We looked, and came to the conclusion that you are very talented. What are you doing with the ball, your feints and vision of the field are simply amazing. And you only 9 years old"

They praise me, the breeder FC Real praising me, can not be. Am I still asleep, and all that's just me dreaming. I hit myself in the face, oh hurt, then all this reality

"Jesse" - shouted coach kimberlite "Do you even listening?"

"And yes, I am sorry, you have something to ask?"

"Yes, Jesse. I asked if I could talk to your parents?"

 

That's so began our new life: me and my sister. Crystal auditioned in SM and become their trainee. and later she made her debut in the group f (x). This group is one of the best in the K-Pop. It not only idol, but also quite a successful actress. She is truly a star!

As for me, after meeting with Mr. Ramos, I was able to convince my parents and sister to let me go to Spain. And now I'm the best in the world, playing for his national team and for Real Madrid.

This is how we have developed life: from the quiet, shy children we have grown and become the best in their respective industries