1/?

Sensitive Neck

Idk if this should be a chaptered story. Help >.<


"Cheater!" EunMi yelled playfully as her boyfriend passed her in the racing game. They always play this racing game and it never gets old. "YAH!!! stop going so fast" She complained as he sped ahead of her quickly. She pouted cutely adn pushed the button for gas to catch up. As soon as she got near him, he passed the finish line and won the game.

"Danggit" She said while putting the remote down and looked up at him since he stood up. He smiled and held out his hand to pull her up. That smile.............thats the smile that lightens up her day when she is sad. He, Kim SeoJin, is the man every girl could wish for. Sweet ,romantic ,gentle, funny, caring and even more!

"Why cant you understand that you'll never beat the master?" Jin said as he pulled her up and hugged putting his hands around her waist. She hugged back and continued to pout but when she heard him say that she hit him on the arm.

"You're mean to me." She said and pulled away while crossing her arms. Jin chuckled and shook his head before going to her and kisssig her on the lips knowing she was trying to be mad at him. EunMi, forgetting everything, kissed back and put her arms aroound his neck. He pulled away and smiled.

"I thought you were mad at me." He said with a smirk appearing on his face. EunMi glared and thumped him in the head. Jin smiled and looked up at his forehed.. He didnt even flinch. EunMi rolled her eyes and grabbed his cup before leaving the rom.

"What are you doing?" Jin asked as he followed her to the kitchen."

"Im making you another milkshake" Jessia said and grabbed the ice cream from the feezer. Jin smiled and leaned against the counte. She put the ice,milk, and ice cream in and closed the top of the blender. As she was about to press the button a pair of arms wrapped around her waist making her giggle.

"Thank you Baby" Jin said and put his head on her shoulder. Warm breaths came from his mouth and onto EunMi. She moaned on accident and jumped away from him forgetting about the milkshake. Jin raised an eyebrow and looked at her with an expression that said, "What the hell was that?"

"Did you just moan?" He asked curiously and she shook her head quickly, a little to quickly if you ask him. Jin walked towards her and pinned her against the wall leaning close to her face while doing it. Time to be a man, go further than kissing.

"Yes you did" He said huskily, "and that was the most iest thing I have ever heard." He finished and checked her out making her blush lightly. Jin leaned closer and moved her head to the side to see her neck and blew.

"Ungggggggg" She moaned and quickly covered . This time, Jin was positive he heard her moan this time. I mean, it wasn't exactly quiet. 

"That time you did." He said and smirkd. EunMi blushed and moved from the position and went to blender. Jin, who wasnt going to give up so easily, walked to her and turned her around (A/N: you know the part where Jin spun the girl around and slammed the girl against the locker in boy in luv? Like that.)

"Oppa" She gasped and the lust in his eyes grew bigger. He leaned forward and kissed her softly loving the feeling of her lips on his. EunMi kissed back hesitantly and that make Jin chuckle in his mind but on the outside he put his hands around her waist and pulled her against him.

"mmmmm" EunMi moaned once again as she was pulled flush against him. Jin smiled in the kiss and pulled away going to her neck once again.She bit her lip hard and grabbed a handful of his shirt.

 

"That doesnt sound or look y at all." JIn said with sarcasm in voice. EunMI chuckled as she calmed down but she still hasnt let go of his shirt. He looked down at his shirt and back up at her before grabbing her hand and dragging her upstairs.

"Oppa-" He slammed her against the door as soon as he closed it and kissed her roughly. EunMi didnt waste time this time and kissed back quickly. The kiss was rough and passionate but she still loved it no matter much she tried not to. His hands went under her shirt and he carressed her back softly.

"Roamin fingers." EunMi said playfully as she pulled away from the hot kiss. 


Keeke cliffhanger!