Sleep Talking

Loving Him {On Wattpad}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a few more comforting words from Jongin, you were feeling much better and here you are still sitting on the couch with him, eating sandwiches for snacks while watching TV.

 

The movie you and him were watching just ended. Jongin seemed to like it and you were feeling the opposite. "Wow. That was lame." you commented. Jongin looked at you and said, "No it's not!"

 

"Oh well, whatever." you took the remote from him and changed the channel until you found your favorite Korean drama. Jongin groaned and you chuckled. "Byul, this is lame and boring. Come on, change it."

 

"Pssh. No it's not!" you said and hid the remote from him. "Okay, fine." he replied.

 

He was already done eating his sandwich and you were done eating just the half of yours. "You're such a slow eater!" he laughed at you. "Pssh, you eat like a soldier!" you snapped at him. "Yeah, a handsome soldier." he said and grinned.

 

You smiled at his cockiness and shook your head. You took a bite from your sandwich. There was some mayonnaise left on the corner of your lip which Jongin saw. "Byul." he called your attention.

 

You looked at him. "Yes?"

 

He wiped the mayo with his thumb and it. Your face was heating up and you turned back to the TV. "Hey, you're welcome!" he chuckled, knowing that you're probably blushing at this moment.

 

"T-thanks." you answered. You continued to watch the drama and Jongin too. He rested his head on your shoulder and stared at you for a moment.

 

"You're so pretty Byul.." he thought and smiled. You looked at him and asked, "What are you smiling at?"

 

He didn't answer and just turned to the direction of the TV while still smiling.

 

A few minutes passed and you felt his head getting heavier and heavier. You were about to nudge him off of you but he started mumbling things you couldn't clearly hear. Because of your curiosity, you listened closely to what he was saying. At first, you were really having trouble but as he mumbles louder, you were astonished.

 

"I love you.." he said with a voice low enough to be a murmur but high enough for you to hear. You looked at him and figured out the he was sleep talking.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter