The beginning of hell.

The Living Dead.

Himchan was starting to get his life together which was a total relief to his parents and siblings. He started his job as a doctor, something he didn't want to be. He just wanted to please his father but everything change when a patient arrived due to severe bite marks on her shoulder. She instantly died and was sent to the basement of the hospital, the morgue. A few hours later Himchan saw her walking on in the lobby. He froze.  Wasn't she dead? Surely Himchan had found no pulse and he even checked twice. The woman lifted her head sniffing the air and turned her attention to the sitting patient next to her. She grabbed her arm making the old lady scream with terror. 

"Ahhh!!! Let me go crazy woman!!!!!" She screamed with all her might. Himchan not fully aware of the situation was still frozen just staring. The woman then bit violently into her lower arm, no mercy shown what so ever. Blood was flowing out from the open flesh on her arm. It was squirting out like a fountain staining the white glossy tile from the hospitals lobby. Two men grabbed a hold of the woman, if you could call her that. 

"DOCTOR KIM!!!" The voice of a girl, a nurse brought Himchan back from his frozen state. "This woman needs help before she bleeds to death!" Himchan immediately ran towards the nurse that called him. He quickly put his things down to help the nurse pick up the lady onto a stroller bed. 

They soon got to the operating room, everyone going here and there getting set up as fast as they could. Himchan with his operating gloves and his mask protecting his mouth began to sedate the patient. The patient fell unconscious looking quite dead actually but Himchan knew she wasn't due to the pulse readings on the monitor next to her. He looked at the torn flesh, it looked completely destroyed. It didn't even look like an arm but a pile of flesh hanging from the bone. Blood didn't get Himchan sick neither did flesh but this was different. In his 2 years of being a doctor Himchan never saw something this brutal, it was just like the woman that was supposed to be dead. It made him nauseous and disgusted, obviously something a doctor shouldn't feel over the sight of blood and flesh. He ran straight to the trash can, which was far off in the corner and began to vomit. 

"Doctor?" The nurse called. She never seen him this way and she knew he wasn't this way due to the multiple surgeries she assisted him in. 

"I’m fine I'm fine." He said while he whipped his mouth and went to go wash his hands again. Seconds later he returned ready to begin, well not fully ready but he had no choice but to operate the lady. He began to thoroughly clean the wound from any infections leaving the cotton red with blood. After he finished he grabbed at the squishy flesh and tried to lap it on the bone trying to see how he would sow the flesh back in place. After he got an idea of how he began his process to sow the flesh. He ended up using staples not just stitches due to the flesh not staying in place. 

Soon after he had finished with the patient and sent her to a room so she could rest and be comfortable. Himchan was at his desk in his office just thinking about the events that had just happened a couple of hours ago. He couldn’t stop thinking of that lady and how she was moving when he was sure she was dead. He had no explanation to that but he wanted to figure it out so bad. By the way where was that lady? Himchan thought about going to look for her but was interrupted by the door opening. 

“Doctor Kim?” It was the nurse. 

“Yes?” he said as he looked at some papers he had grabbed about the lady that resuscitated. 

“The patient we just operated on died.” 

“what? How?” himchan said finally looking at the nurse with a surprise look.

“That’s the problem. We don’t know how she died.” She said with a professional tone. 

“So you're saying she just…. Died?” Himchan sounded concerned. 

“That’s right. We are thinking that it was out of natural causes.” 

“ok. Thank you for informing me. You may leave now.” The nurse slowly closed the door leaving a frustrated and stressed Himchan. He never liked his coworkers to see him stressed or frustrated because when the hospital was in chaos he was the only one to keep his cool even if deep down he was exploding. That’s just the image he liked to portray. So whenever he felt stressed he would go lock himself in his office.  

After thinking about the patient he decided to go and ask for her. He grabbed his white coat and headed out to the front counter. 

“Can you give me information on the patient that was dragged out by the security officers?” Himchan ask the lady at the front counter. 

“She was sent to the restraining room” she answered. Himchan nodded and headed to the said room. It took Himchan a couple of minutes to get to the room. When he got there, there were the 2 security officers standing side by side of the door. “

What is this?” he asked confused as to why they were guarding her. 

“We were ordered to stay here due to her unstable state.” They said to the doctor. 

“Let me through.” They officers opened the door for him to pass and what Himchan saw shocked him. There was the lady with a restraining jacket holding her arms close to her body preventing her to stretch out her arms on a stroller bed. was covered with a muzzle as if she was an animal, when Himchan saw her state he became furious and began to yell at the officers. 

“Is this a mental hospital that you have this lady restrained like this!!” The officers tensed 

“Well she wouldn’t calm down and she wanted to bite us sir” they said as if he was their boss. Himchan starred at her with eyes like if he hadn’t seen such sight as to the one he was seeing. The woman was a mess and she didn’t even look human. Her teeth were yellow with dirt and blood, they simply looked rotten and her skin seemed like it would peel off at any sudden touch but what caught his attention the most were her eyes. They weren’t even eyes anymore, no color and full of veins and the white spot was yellow. She seemed gone from her senses, they were simply dull. The woman was trying so hard to get at Himchan, she was pulling on the jacket. Then to Himchans surprise the locks of the jacket broke and the woman with all her speed lashed at Himchan, her hands loosed. Himchan froze and couldn’t move, all he heard was 2 bangs and then a thud. When he came back to his senses he saw the woman in a pool of blood a couple of inches away from his feet. 

 

________________________________________________________________

a/n Hello guys. So I'm quite new to this (no quite) but I'm still a newby. I hope you guys get to like this and support me on it. Also feel free to tell me your opinions.