Accident of love (14 years ago)

Don't Leave Me Again


"Suho oppa .... run we are going to be late for class"        "Just a minute , I am puting on my shoes and then I'm coming"

A yeard had passed since the day they met , and now they are close friends.
 "Did we have anything for math?"  
  "Oppa... were you working till late again ?"     Suho nodded his head and smiled lightly at the girl in front of him.
"Then how are you going to realize your dream ?"     Eun Bi asked him with innocent eyes      "What dream?"        "You know... the dream of being a lawyer"  once Suho heard the word , he stared at her with eyes wide open "How did you know? I don't remember telling you...."   Eun Bi sticked her tongue out and walked faster           "Your brother told me" she said while laughing.   "Joon Ho... It was when you came to my house , and I went to the bathroom right ?"        
"Yep , it was then . Now move faster ... we are going to be late" she said and dragged him .  

Suho suddenly laughed , and Eun Bi stared at him "Oppa... instead of laughing can you move faster ?"  instead he kept laughing causing Eun Bi , to pinch his arm .  "Don't you know?"  he asked still laughing   "Know what?"         "Our math teacher is sick and he is not going to come today"        "Why didn't you tell me?..." she asked  annoyed by his laughing   "Because when you rush... you are cute!!" he pinched her cheeks and Eun Bi , felt her heart beating a hundred times faster  "Yah... Oppa , wait for me~" she whined when she saw him ahead of her .

 

"Eun Bi-ah... What day is today?"  Suho asked her , when they were resting at the garden behind the building. "Friday 12th ... Why ?"  Suho was deep in his thoughts  so he didn't reply to her question  "Yah.. Suho oppa...what are you thinking...Is it something serious?"   Suho then snapped out of his thoughts and stared at her worried expression  "Ow nothing I was just thinking"    "Ok then. Come on let's get back to class"  

 

School ended and they were walking to their way home "Eun Bi-ah... Oppa has to leave earlier so I won't be able to take you home"        "Is that so ? Ok then bye oppa"   she replied smiling .

Suho , came out of the shop where he bought something special to him.  He stared at the small white box with a smile , and then placed it in his right pocket, but while he was crossing the road , the box fell on the ground and he returned in order to take it back , before it could get ruined , the thing is that before he could take it , a motorcycle hit him ...

 

------------

 

Eun Bi , was calling Suho but no answer , she got worried but she could do nothing but wait for him to call her back. Two days , and she still hadn't gotten any call from him , something was wrong and she could feel it . She stood outside the school entrance , and waited for Suho .
After a while , she saw Joon Ho walking in front of Suho , who had his right hand in a plaster , and his foot was wrapped with a bandage and so was his head   "Kim Joon Myeon!..." she shouted  and went closer . "Oppa... what happened? ...Why are you like this?''  she said trying to prevent tears from falling off her eyes "My dongseng is careless ... that's what happened."  replied Joon Ho   who was still mad at his younger brother about his carelessness and sad about his condition.
"Hyung...I told you it was just an accident..."   Suho replied not wanting Eun Bi to get worried. 
"Can someone please tell me what happened?" she pleaded with tears in her eyes.      
"Your friend will tell you ... I have a work to attend ... don't be late for class ... got it ?" he warned the two kids and then entered the gates.  Suho shook his head at his brother's behavior , how could he be this mad when his younger brother got into an accident , was the thing he thought,  but once he noticed Eun Bi's expression and tears , he went closer to her and patted her head with his free hand. "Don't cry .... It wasn't that serious an accident ..."   Eun Bi , nodded her head , she was now calmer that he was safe and sound, except from his injuries... 
"How did this happen?" she asked while staring at him with half dried tears    "Well... I had something in my pocket  and it fell off my pocket... so I picked it up from the road , and there before I could grasp the situation , I woke up inside a white room...That's it"             
"That's it? Nothing serious? Are you kidding me?What if something worse had happened ?" she half yelled 
"Not you too... let's go lesson is going to start..." he said and went ahead of her.

 

They were sitting in the same  desk , and Eun Bi took noted for him  and even in breaks he would carry his things . They were finally sitting at the school's garden and Suho was struggling to eat "Oppa... do you want me to help you. Should I feed you ?"  Eun Bi asked him , he stared at her for a while and then continued "Actually...  There is something that you need to do ..."          
"Tell me  what is it?"  Eun Bi was more than willing to help him .     "Can you search in my right pocket ... there is something there , that I want you to take out."  he stated without looking at her.
"Ok let me take it"  once she took out the white box  , she stared at it for a while "What is it?"   she finally asked    , and Suho instead of talking he signed her to open it    "For me?''    she asked and he nodded his head.   
Once she saw the content , she gasped  and stared at it for a while  "Song Eun Bi...Happy birthday. This is a  bracelet  I choose especially for you ...Do you like it ? Because if you don't I will get mad..."  he said as he tied to read her expressions     "Is this what you had in your pocket?" she asked as she looked at him, and he nodded his head    "I don't want it...."    Suho was in shock  "Why ?!  This was the only one in that shop that would fit you..." he said in a sad voice    "This is really beautiful... but this made you like this..."  when he heard the reason , he chuckled and then hugged her , even if his hand was in pain    
"It's Ok ... I did it because it was for you ... so from  now on you have to wear it no matter what..."    Eun Bi hugged him back  and then nodded her head "Thank you oppa... If you want me to wear it everywhere then I will do it..."    

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[A/N] Hello again ^^ Hope you like this chapter ^^