Baekhyun and D.O

One Shots

16th September 2014

It's no fun leaving on the day of your lovers born. It's no fun at all.

I'm sorry, Sae Na.


"Baek ?" Sae Na, with her eyes formed dark circles approached Baekhyun, who devastatingly punched the wall outside the Emergency Room.

Baekhyun looked at her. She could see tears running down from his eyes.

"Sae Na."

"He's alive, right ? Please tell me, he's alive." begged Sae Na, while shaking his body. "Please tell me that everything's gonna be fine."

"He's gone."

"Liar." Sae Na dropped to the floor. "Liar !" she creamed and turned into horrible sobs.

"Sae Na....."

"Kyungsoo..." sobbed Sae Na. "You left me. You LEFT ME !" She scramed. Baekhyun hugged her tightly. "Baekhyun, he's gone ?"

"Yes..." Awful sobs escaped from her lips. She resisted Baekhyun and crashed into the ward. The doctor suprised to see Sae Na.

"Sae Na." whispered Baekhyun then got up to see Sae Na, hugging the lifeless boy.

Her cries made himself cry.


So.... Baekhyun. Will you take a good care of Sae Na ? Cheerish her. The way we do. Except, now you had to do it alone.


Baekhyun's POV

I see her crying in front of Kyungsoo.

Ohh Kyungie.... If you are alive to see how Sae Na's cries. It's awfully hideous.

Kyungsoo whom I know. Kyungsoo whom I saw. Now, lifeless, without heartbeat. Dead In front of me.

Kyungsoo. Hear her cries. She won't stop.

A miracle, oh please, let your heart beat again. How should I keep my promise to you ?

Kyungsoo. Don't fly yet. Come down. Accompany Sae Na.

Accompany me.


When she cried, rubbed her neck. Kissed her cheeks. Tangle her hair. Like we used too. Only, I'm not there anymore to tangle her hair.


Saena's POV

It's been a bad 21-day since Kyungie died. Oh..... I'm not strong.

Kyungsoo, you left me and Baekhyun alone. How should we live ?

Every night I sobbed, cried and screamed. Holding Kyungsoo's Pororo, a character he loved so much.

I slept in his room, and cry. I went to his work room, and cry. Even I couldn't hold my utilities in the kitchen, because it reminds of him and his cooking.

Everything household, reminds me of him !

But in that 21 days, Baekhyun never forgets to rub my neck before heading off to bed.

Kiss my cheek as if to out my tears.

Tangle my hair, just like when Kyungsoo does.

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo were such a great friend and sometimes, I felt that I'm intrude their relationship.

Together, they bring happiness to me.

Poor Baekhyun, now alone to cheer me up.

He must be devastating.


Take her and guard her. Our little diamond need some love. Give her.


1 month before

Kyungsoo's POV

I watched Baekhyun and Saena played in the sea. Me ? Sea and Do Kyungsoo aren't quite friendly... Hhahah

They're quite a match. Don't you think ?

My Baekhyun. Always cheerful and baegle. It's hard to contain a boy like him, but once in dispair, he's tame like a cute puppy.

Saena, ahh.... Me and Baek's little diamond. She's perfect.

People would said that 2 boys and 1 girl will end up fighting. No doubt. 

Because I like her. I like her so much. Love is much proper word.

But Saena's principle was to never fall in love to friends. Baekhyun obeyed. 

Not me. 

I'm gonna tell her I love her. 

Because who knows.... With the cancer growing, I won't have any time with Saena and Baekhyun.


I love her. So much. But she's all yours Baek. Make her happy.


1 night before the fall

"Kyungsoo ! Come down !" yelled Saena while climbing the stairs.

Her heart give a lurch. There's a pool of blood in front of the stairs and she could hear Kyungsoo's vomitting.

"Kyungie !!!!" screamed Saena and burst into his room. To her suprise, Saena saw him, coated by his won blood vomit, lying helplessly in the middle of the room.

"Baekhyun ! Help me !!!!" Immediately, she rised his head and put it on her lap, wiping the blood from his lips. That's when she realised how pale his lips got.

"Sae-saena." He whispered and coughing blood again. Baekhyun, upon hearing Saena's scream from downstairs, gasping at the sight of Kyungsoo.

"Soo ! What happened ?!" He panicked.

"Call the ambulans !" said Saena, already tearing up. "Kyungie, are you hurt ?"

"I-I looove... Saena.." He whispered, shocking her and Baekhyun. "I-I I'm sorry, Baeeekk... Sae... I didn't resspect yoooouur princip..."

"I love you too !" screamed Saena. "Don't leave me and Baekhyun like this, Kyungsoo ! What happened to you ?"

"Can-cancer."

"You're kidding." Baekhyun, finished his call. "You didn't say it !" He was rage. "Kyungsoo ! I'm your friend ! Saena's your friend ! How could you lied ?"

"Beecauuse... I hate seeing. You hurt." Kyungsoo raised his fingers. "Youu twoo... Crying heavily..."

"It's because you didn't tell me ! Kyungie ! We need to get you to the hospital !" cried Saena.

"Saena, move." Baekhyun shoved her beside and carried Kyungsoo's small body. "You're gonna be fine. I'm not letting you die."

Saena followed her from back, in her heart, she begged that Kyungsoo is safe. All the way to the hospital they ran, with Saena following and Baekhyun carrying Kyungsoo.

"Kyungie. Don't you dare die in my arms." muttered Baekhyun.

"I'm sooory Baek. It-it's hurt." moaned Kyungsoo.

"I love you, Kyungsoo-ah ! Do you know that ???" now, screaming as they approached the hospital.

"I know... I know..." smiled Kyungsoo. As they just about to cross the road, Saena stopped while Baekhyun kept moving.

"Baek ! Watch out !" Her eyes filled with horror as an oncoming lorry sped. Crashing Baekhyun and Kyungsoo.

All Baekhyun hears was a screeching voice and he felt something bumped him. He flew with Kyungsoo, but never let his hands go.

"Baekhyun ! Kyungsoo !" Saena's screamed filled the way.

He hears her scream, and but his eyes trained on Kyungsoo, lying bloody in front of him. Not noticing himself bloodied too, he crawled his way towards him.

"Baek...." Kyungsoo moaned. "Take care of Saena."

"No..." He whispered. "Let's take care of her together."

Then, darkness filled his vision and he never heard and seen anything else. Only his promise with Kyungsoo.


Saena, I asked Baekhyun to take care of you. That's what I wrote for Baekhyun. But I don't know, I felt like he's going first, sometimes it's feels like it was me. Maybe it could be both of us.

So, Saena. If we were leaving you, be strong. Be fearless, the way Baekhyun does. He promised me and I promised him, that we will take care of you. Bear in your mind that we're always watching you. Don't forget us.

I love you. Baekhyun love you. We'll wait you in heaven, okay ? Take care, Saena.

Ouh and yeah, Happy Birthday, Song Saena. 

Love, Kyungsoo


3 years later.

Saena's POV

I smiled as again, she read Kyungsoo's letter, 3 years ago.

Today, it is my birthday. Today, it is Kyungsoo's and Baekhyun's death anniversary.

I stood in front of two tombstones, belong to her Kyungie and Baek.

They are still taking care of me, beyond the grave. Now, I'm a successful actress and dancer in Korea. What I love to do in front of those two, is being shown to all over Korea.

"Kyungie, Baekhyun. Do you hear me now ?"

The wind caressed my face and instantly I knew they were there.

"I miss you, true, but I'm fearless too. I remember you guys fondly. Thanks for taking a good care of me when we were together. Without you guys, I won't be today's Song Saena."

"I'm stronger, I'm not crying anymore. I remembered you guys without crying and sobbings anymore ! Am I strong ?"

I put two bouquets of brightly purple lavender on the tombstone and took a step backwards. 

"I've got shooting now. I've got to go now. I'll see you around, Kyungsoo, Baekhyun."

I bowed in front of them and turn around to leave.

Suddenly, a pice of purple paper flew and stuck in my jacket. I pulled it off.

Happy Birthday. We love you.

I supressed a smile. It could anyone's paper who flew from a kitchen, that meant for their children or friends.

Or a couplets to give to another couplets.

But for me, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun gave me a Birthday wish.

I just could feel them smiling and watching and holding each other arms, the way they clunged, 3 years ago.

Anneyeong. Do Kyung Soo.

Anneyeong. Byun Baek Hyun.


i don't actually remember why i wrote this. guess i was so pumped up with BaekSoo pairing.

ouh, the "Anneyeong.." I got it from It's Okay That's Love

it left me with a huge stitch.

~anish16