Final

Dating Sarang: Super Junior

“Welcome to: DATING SARANG!”

 

Fan girls screamed as the MCs – Kangin and Shindong – enters from backstage. The two bowed to everyone at the studio as they sat on the stools at the left side of the stage.

 

“Ah, I’m really, really jealous of our co-members today.” Kangin said to the camera. Shindong just shrugged his shoulders. “I have already a faithful girlfriend.”

 

“Aish! You’re making me envy them more!” the other male whined and the audience giggled. “Anyways, we’re Kangin and Shindong, your handsome MCs for today.” He said and the two bowed once again.

 

“So,” Shindong said. “Let’s not make them wait anymore! Everyone, please welcome our guests for today: SUPER JUNIOR!” Screams and shouts greeted the members of Super Junior as they entered the stage. There are seven members present: Eunhyuk, Donghae, Sungmin, Kyuhyun, Heechul and Ryeowook.

 

“We are Super Juni-OEYO!”

 

They bowed to everyone as they sat on the stools on the right side of the stage. However, everyone was surprised when Heechul asked, “Why are there three extra seats here?”

 

“Ah, I forgot to tell that we have special guests today.” Kangin said as he looked on his MC card. Shindong turned to  give his hyung a playful glare. “I think you did it on purpose.” Kangin just laughed. “Anyways, here are our special guests: Leeteuk, Yesung and Kibum!”

 

Another set of screams and shouts from spazzing fan girls – and shocked looked from SJ members – greeted the three.

 

“Why are they here?!” Heechul screamed in shock as the other members laugh. “And Kibum too! Yah, did you guys threaten them or what?” he asked as he glared at the staffs behind the camera.

 

The three members just laughed. “Yah, don’t we deserve to have a break?” Leeteuk said as the three went to their seats.

 

“So ladies and gentlemen, let’s start the show!”

 

The lights dimmed and 9 doors were revealed.

 

Kangin and Shindong stood up from their seat; Kangin on door number 1 and Shindong on door number 9. Shindong read his MC card, “The theme for today’s date is: ‘Where would you go and what are the things you would do?’” Kangin nodded and a staff went to stage – holding him a colored bottle which contains Popsicle sticks. “Yah,” the male chuckled. “Seriously we’re using this?” Shindong went to Kangin’s side and inspect the bottle. “Have you guys spending the show’s budget?” the audience laughed so he continued; “You guys can’t even buy us ramen!”

 

“They spend it all for my talent fee.” Heechul said and receive a punch on shoulder from Leeteuk.

 

“Aren’t we starting the show?” Eunhyuk whisper mostly to himself, but Kangin has his ear perked up at his question.

 

“Why you little-“

 

“YAH! JUST START THIS ALREADY!” Kyuhyun shouted from the side amidst the laughter and chaos.

 

“DO YOU TWO WANT TO DIE EARLY?!” Kangin gritted his teeth and smack the bottle (gently) onto Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun’s head. “Pick one.” He said and Kyuhyun picked one.

 

Soon all the 9 members are holding their Popsicle sticks.

 

“Who got number one?” Shindong asked.

 

Heechul raised his hand.

 

“Arrange yourself from left to right according to your numbers. Number one must be at the back side of the studio.”

 

Everybody laughed. Heechul rolled his eyes. “Funny. He-he.”

 

Kangin just gave him a smile. “Please sit on the left side, followed by number two and so on.” After some minutes of arranging themselves – with several members teasing and pushing each other – they were arranged by their number accordingly from 1 to 9: Heechul, Leeteuk, Kibum, Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, Yesung, Sungmin, Donghae and Ryeowook.

 

“So, the first one is Heechul. Please tell us your idea.”

 

“A stripping bar. So I could perform for her and-“

 

“Heechul, I know you are very aware that I’m about to hit you right now.”

 

“Fine! Aish. Killjoy. At the mall.” Heechul said, rather confidently. “We would be choosing make-up together.” The fans ‘oohed’ and ‘ahhed’, while the SJ members just nodded. “The make-up is for whom?” Shindong asked. The SJ members gave a not-so-surprised look. Heechul laughed out loud. “For me; But I could also choose for her if she wants to.”

 

“What are the other things you would do?” Kangin asked. The male hums. “I don’t know. I’m not the romantic type of person to arrange things such as dates. We could just decide when we get there.”

 

“What kind of date is that?” Eunhyuk asked, laughing.

 

Heechul turned to other members. “Yah, shut up-“

 

“It’s okay.”

 

All of the conversations stopped as a female voice was heard. “As long as it would be an enjoyable date, I’m fine with it.”

 

Kangin too, was surprised. “Even if he’s a demanding ?” The girl laughed softly. “I can manage.”

 

Shindong had his mouth gaped. “Ah, she’s such a nice person. Too bad Heechul was partnered with you.”

 

“I don’t mind.” The voice said and giggled.

 

The members started groaning in envy. “Why is she such a nice girl?” Leeteuk mumbled.

 

Heechul went in front of door number 1 as it opens, revealing the first girl. “Hi, I’m Heechul.” said the male and looked at the members with a smug smirk.

 

“I’m Mariquio.”

 

“Mari- what?”

 

The girl giggled. “Mariquio.”

 

Heechul grunted as he can’t pronounce the name properly. “I’ll just call you Mari, okay?” the girl just nodded and went to Heechul’s chair and she sat while the male stand beside her.

 

“Next one is Leeteuk. Please share us your idea.”

Leeteuk smiled before he went beside door number two. “I’d bring her at the park and we’ll kiss in the rain.” The fans eyes almost dropped out their sockets at his answer. “Yah!” Eunhyuk whined. “You’re going too fast just like PhElfs banner ‘Let’s make babies’!!”

 

“Is not! You’re the one who’s always going too fast with girls!” he laughed as his dongsaeng blushed. Leeteuk then knocks at the door. “Is it okay with you?”

 

A girl’s voice was heard. “I like fast.” Grinning, Leeteuk opened the door by himself and guided the second girl out of the door. “I’m Leeteuk.”

 

The girl smiled. “I’m Gen.”

 

Kangin just stared blankly as Leeteuk guided the girl towards his seat. “Tsk. You’re a playboy too! Next one is our Kibummie. Yo! Long time no see.”

Kibum smiled as he went towards Kangin side at door number 3. “Hello hyung.”

 

“So, Kibummie, please tell us your idea.”

 

“I just want a simple date, so I guess I would take her to a dinner date.” Kibum smiled as everyone was awed and fan girls were spazzing in jealousy.

 

“Does it have a seat under the table?”

 

Kibum blinked and stared at the door. “Pardon?”

 

“I-in our dinner date.. D-does it have a seat under the t-table?” asked a slightly hushed voice.

 

Sungmin nudged Donghae. “Why is she asking that?” Yesung is the one who answered him. “Because..”

 

Kibum opened the door and found the third girl hiding her face with her hands. “Why do you ask that?” he whispers. The girl looked at him with a pout. “I’m shy with people.”

 

“Hmm. Makes sense.” Kibum helped her get up. “Come on now. Don’t worry, we would be having dinner under the table instead.” said he and winked. The girl blushes.

 

“Honey.” She mumbled as she took a seat and Kibum stood beside her.

 

“Hmm?”

 

“My name – it’s Honey.”

 

He gave her his killer smile. “Kibum then.”

 

Kangin and Shindong just stood there awkwardly until the latter broke the silence. “Next one is our evil maknae, Kyuhyun!” People are cheering as the maknae stood up from his seat and went to door number four – until he opened the door unexpectedly.

 

“Hi!” he greeted.

 

The girl on the fourth door blinked in confusion. “Aren’t you supposed to open the door a little later?”

 

Kyuhyun leaned against the door frame. “Nah, that won’t do.”

 

“Oh.” the girl then just shrugged her shoulders. “Grace.” said she and extended her hand.

 

“Kyuhyun.” the male replied. As he was about to shake hands with her however, Kangin hit him in the head and dragged him outside before closing the door. “Take two.” Kyuhyun rolled his eyes as the other members laughed.

 

“Talking about going too fast.” Sungmin muttered in his seat. Donghae nudged him. “Jealous?”

 

The bunny guy snickered. “Very.” Hearing this, Donghae whistled, earning some attention. “What is it?” Eunhyuk asked. “KyuMin problems.” he replied. “Oh.”

 

“So, please tell us your ideas, Kyuhyun-ah.” Kyuhyun grimaced at the nickname. “We would be playing games at the arcade.”

 

“The whole day?”

 

“No. Just for the afternoon. And then we would go home.”

 

“That’s kinda lame.” Eunhyuk commented. Kyuhyun raised his eyebrows. “In her country.” ‘Oooohs’ and ‘Ahhs’ echoed throughout the studio. Eunhyuk shrugged his shoulders. “My bad.”

 

Kangin opened the door and Kyuhyun immediately shake the girl’s hand.

 

“So we’re going to our next member.” Shindong said as Kyuhyun and the girl went towards the seats. “Eunhyuk, please share us your idea.” Eunhyuk went towards the door. “I would take her to Tous Les Jours.”

 

“Why?”

 

“So I could feed her with our best tasting breads.” He said and gave the audience a gummy smile.

 

“Now that’s lame.”

 

Everyone turned silent at the husky male voice. Thinking it was one of his co-members, Eunhyuk glared at them – until a female voice spoke next.

 

“Ssh! You aren’t supposed to talk!” the voice said in a hushed whisper, warning in her tone.

 

“Then why are you talking?” the male voice replied in a teasing tone.

 

There was a silence for a few seconds until a whisper was heard again. “I’m talking to shut you up!”

 

“Oh.” said the male voice. “Haven’t you noticed that your microphone is ON?”

 

“Shucks!”

 

And there was silence once again. Ryeowook, who had been silent the whole time, thought about how come that there was a male in the studio when they are supposed to be all women?

 

Everyone was whispering at each other asking who owns the voices, but was soon send out of their thoughts when the fifth door opened, and the girl walked past Eunhyuk and onto the last door. “Yah,” the girl said in a soft tone. “You’re just a meanie sometimes, you know that?”

 

“I know.” the male voice snickered.

 

Ryeowook mentally panicked. Oh no! Am I being partnered with a guy?!

 

The fifth girl pouted and went towards the 8th door. “Unnie, she’s being a meanie again!”

 

Ryeowook was confused. She?

 

“Ssh. Go back inside you door, we aren’t finished yet.”

 

“Fine.” she huffed and went back inside the fifth door.

 

Eunhyuk scratched his head in confusion. “Uh.. should I replace it by cakes?”

 

“You hopeless dimwit.” Heechul mumbled as he rolled his eyes. He motioned Shindong to open the door.

 

“Hi everyone! I’m Christine!” she said and waved. “Hi Eunhyuk-ssi!” and waved at him too. Eunhyuk seemed a bit surprised. “Hi.” said he as they went to the seats. “Hi SJ oppas and girls!” the members and the girls greeted back at her.

 

“Well, someone’s hyperactive.” Shindong commented. “On to the next member: Yesung!” Yesung bowed at the audience as he went towards the sixth door. Kangin put an arm around his shoulder. “So, tell us about your idea.”

 

“Our first stop would be a clothing store, then we would be taking lunch at a café, and then we would go to the mall and then to Noraebang, before we would finally go to the sea shore to watch the sunset.” Kangin smiled as he patted him. “Watching sunset, huh? Classic, I like it.”

 

“But I’m a Gaemer.” whined the girl on the 6th door.

 

“No problem.” Yesung replied. “I could always make your heart mine.” Another round of screaming and spazzing flooded the studio.

 

“That’s my boy!” Leeteuk screamed amidst the voices.

 

As Yesung opened the door, the girl was already blushing hard. “Hi! I’m Yesung.”

 

“I’m Kernell.”

 

Kangin stared as Yesung guided the girl towards his seat. “I’m really, really jealous right now. Next one is Sungmin! Yo, aegyo king!”

 

“Hi Kangin hyung.” he said then bowed. “So, what does our Sungminnie’s idea is?”

 

Sungmin jutted out his lips (cutely) as he thought of ideas. “I’d like to bring her to our musical so she can watch me sing and act.”

 

“Pfft.”

 

“Huh?”

 

“So I could sleep in ragged couches? No way, man.”

 

“What the-“

 

“Joke! Hahah! I’m not that mean.”

 

Sungmin laughed awkwardly. “Then..”

 

“But I really, really tend to get asleep on musicals.”

 

“Then where do you want to go?” The door opens up and a girl jumped on Sungmin immediately. “I would like to go to watch soccer on a stadium!”

Sungmin blinked; many times. “You don’t want to see me sing and act?”

 

“I want to!” the girl said as she walked past him and sat on his seat. “But it would be EPIC if you would do it in a stadium! Ah, by the way, I’m Lalaine! Don’t worry, I know you! I’m an ELF! Well, all of us behind those doors are. Come here!” Sungmin awkwardly stand next to her.

 

“Next one is our fishy Prince, Donghae!” Shindong announced as he dragged the man along towards the door. “Okay Donghae, please tell us your idea.”

 

“I would kidnap her and bring her to Jeju Island.”

 

A fan from the audience screamed: “Aaaaaaahhh!!! Kidnap me instead oppa!” which Donghae replied with: “Next time, okay?” The fan received playful pouts and envy looks, but nevertheless almost all of them spazzed at his answer.

 

“What would you intend to do in Jeju?”

 

“Hmm. We would be flying around by helicopter.”

 

“Helicopter?!” Eunhyuk whined in rage. “You can’t even buy me strawberry milk!” Donghae pouted. “Lies! It was you who can’t buy me any sweets!” he opens the door and greeted the girl. “Hi! I’m Lee Donghae. It’s nice to meet you!” he said and kissed her hand, which earned a few whistles and fan girl screams.

 

“I’m Elaine.”

 

“Come on.” he said and before the girl could make her first step, he wrapped his arms around her back and legs, carrying her bridal style.

 

“What a sweet young lad. Let’s now call our last guy, Ryeowook!”

 

Ryeowook went beside Shindong – who’s standing in front of the last door. “So, Ryeowook-ah, please share us your idea.”

 

“I have an idea.”

 

Before anyone could react, a hand grabbed his collar. Ryeowook’s breath hitched as he was pushed against the last door and met eyes with the last girl, her lips ghosting over his. This is not a guy, at all.

 

“I say, let’s go to my bedroom.. shall we?

 

Silence engulfed the whole studio – until the girl released him. And as he slowly slides down, the girl started laughing out loud. ”You should have seen your face, man!”

 

What?

 

“The name’s Julie..” the girl said as she helped him stand up.

 

“R-ryeowook-“ The girl pulled him towards her, only an inch separating their faces. “.. and I’m serious about going into my bedroom.”

 

Another silence followed.

 

“PUHAHA! HAHAHA! Oh god I like you already! And I thought Hyukjae was the gullible one.” she said and gave a glance on the male dancer. And, before anyone could react again, the girl lifted Ryeowook – who yelped in surprise – on her shoulders and started walking towards the exit.

 

“Bye guys! See you later!”

 

The hosts then called for a commercial break.

 


Comments? *puppy eyes*