Kim Bum Oppa and his Girlfriend

Jae Mi and her 7 Prince Charmings
 
Sorry for not updating for so long , we just ended our exam like today and we decided to update today because our hands are so itchy and our whole mind is on this . Just in case you were wondering who is Hyun Joong oppa , it is Kim Hyun Joong . And the tittle Jae Mi and her 7 prince charmings came from Snow White and the 7 dwarfs , at the end of the story we will tell you who the 7 prince charmings are . And please COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE :)
 
    Hyun Joong oppa and I were at a posh restuarant having teabreak ? Well , you know he is a celebrity , of course he can't go to a coffee shop or something ... Anyway , this is the place he called safe when I told him to bring me some where safer , he bought me here , so I guessed it's safe as I saw two BIG and BALD bodyguards outside at the door where Hyun Joong oppa has to show card to get in . " Hyun Joong oppa , why are you here ? " I asked after taking a sip of the expensive looking Coca Cola ? I'm underage . I can't drink wine and I don't like coffee .
 
    " Oh , I've just completed my advertising at the nearby studio and decided to drop by to give you a ride home since Jae Jin have extra lessons . " Hyun Joong oppa explained .
 
    " Oh I see ... " I replied as I looked around the restuarant in awe . This restuarant sure is big and high class . They don't use lights , instead , they use candles on the walls and tables . Their bowls , plates and cups all have nice patterns that's golden in colour . It's weird drinking coca cola from such a high class cup though ...
 
    " Oh ya , you parents will be back in about two weeks time . " Hyun Joong oppa said smiling .
 
    " Really ? Appa and Umma are coming back ?!?! " I exclaimed excitingly .
 
    " I've already booked their airplane tickets , of course it's true . "
 
    " Awww , finally ! I haven't seen them for such a long time ... I missed them sooooo much ! "
 
    " Let's go and buy some present for them , and your birthday is coming soon , isn't it ? You can chose a birthday present for yourself too . "
 
.................................
 
    We were now at this big shopping mall and everything that I see is sooo expensive . Hyun Joong oppa has his sunglasses on , like all other celebrity does , and his scarf . We have been into a few shops already , but none of the things we saw is suitable for appa and umma ... Just then , I saw a gift shop , it's nicely decorated outside and I can see a few people going in and out of the shop . " Hyung Joong oppa let's go in there and see ! "
 
    We went in and started looking around . I saw a very beautiful music box . It has smoothing music and a ballerina dancing around and around in the middle of the music box when the music plays . Umma will love it ! I bought it with my own money as I wanted to buy something for her with my money to show my appreciation . We then picked another photoframe for appa , it was decorated with seashells and glitter .
 
    After buying present for appa and umma , we went into a soft toy shop to buy my birthday present . I skipped in excitingly and started choosing my present . There's alot of choice , there's a very dear little doggy , a smoothing kitten , a soft mickey mouse and my favourite fairy tale character - Snow White ! I immediately picked it up and hugged it tightly . It's so comfortable ! Just then I saw a cutie bear ...
   
    It looked exactly like the bear that Kim Bum oppa had brought for So-Eun ... Haiz , this reminds me of that tragic incident again ... I could hear the exact words that Kim Bum oppa had said that day in my head : " I really need this chance to confess ... CONFESS ... CONFESS " . I should have known earlier that he wouldn't like me , he's such a nice person with good results and a handsome face but I'm just a normal school girl who nobody will ever like ... OK , maybe except for GiKwang and HyunSeung oppa . But I don't even know if they really like me or not , maybe they just thought that they like me when they actually don't . Anyway , I'm just very sad ...
 
    " Jae Mi ah , what a coincidence ! " I turned around and saw Kim Bum oppa and So-Eun smilling at me . Now I feel even more sad . Why must they appear TOGETHER infront of me now ? What should I do ? Should I run away ? What if I couldn't control myself and tears flow down again , it'll be so embarassing .
 
    " Do you know them ? " Hyun Joong oppa asked .
 
    " Oh , this is my senior Kim Bum oppa and his GIRLFRIEND - So-Eun , right ? " I looked at Kim Bum oppa , waiting to see if he had confessed sucessfully .
 
    " I'm so sorry , Jae Mi . So-Eun had already told me , I should have made it clear to you sooner . "
 
    What ?!?! How did he know that I liked him ? So-Eun told him ? But I didn't tell her either . All I said was that how good Kim Bum oppa was to me and this and that ... Oh no , she must have guessed it . What am I supposed to do now , this is so embarasing .