Admirers

Jae Mi and her 7 Prince Charmings
Monday Morning
 
    Jae Jin oppa's car was sent to repair last night , so we have to take the bus to school today . " Why don't you go first ? You can meet me at the bus stop , I still need to comb my hair , It's a bit messy today ... " Jae Jin oppa said .
 
    I took my bag and sat behind the door to wear my shoes before going outside . Something moving caught my attention , I looked at the hole between the door and the floor and saw a shadow . It moved from one side of the door to another side and back . What could it be ? Is it a ghost ? No , it couldn't be , a ghost doesn't have shadows ... Then could it be the ert from last Monday ? Oh no ! How did he find his way here ? What should I do ? Should I interupt Jae Jin oppa's combing session and asked him to save me ?
 
    After a few seconds of serious thinking , I decided that I should not disturb Jae Jin oppa , he's very particular about his hair ... I should just open the door myself , if it's really the ert then maybe my life saver will appear again ... I hope so ...
 
    I mustered up my courage and opened the door slowly and carefully . I took a peek through the small gap that I had created . I saw ... a hand ! It pushed the door and I fell backwards . " Oh , Jae Mi , What are you doing behind the door ? " I heard HyunSeung oppa's voice . I opened my eyes and saw him helping me up .
 
    " What are you doing infront of my door ? You scared me ... " I complained .
 
    " I heard that Jae Jin's car was sent for repair , so I thought that maybe we can go to school together . " he said with a wide smile on his face .
 
    Before I could reply , a car stopped right infront of my house . The window slid down and GiKwang's head popped out and asked " Want to go to school together ? "
 
    They both looked at me with a eager expression . I didn't know what to say and who to choose . I don't want to hurt either of their feelings ... What should I do ?
 
    Just then , Jae Jin oppa came out with his stylish looking hair . I turn to look at him with a pleading look and mouth the words : save me !
 
    " Let's go Jae Mi , we will miss the bus if we don't go now . " he said as he pulled me away with him .
 
    " Hey , wait for me ! " HyunSeung oppa catched up with us .
 
    Jae Jin oppa stopped suddenly , turned around to look at HyunSeung oppa and pointed at our doorstep saying " Jae Mi dropped her wallet infront of the door , can you take it for her ? "
 
    I look at Jae Jin oppa , confused . When did I drop my wallet ? Just as HyunSeung oppa turned to get my ' wallet ' , Jae Jin oppa took my hand and started running to the bus stop . We reached just in time before the bus left .
 
    Before we got on the bus , GiKwang appeared once again , " Do you want me to sent you there ? "
 
    Jae Jin oppa declined his offer ' politely ' and pulled me up the bus . Just as the bus left the bus stop , we saw HyunSeung oppa running after the bus . " How did you get yourself into this kind of trouble ? I didn't know you have so many ' admirers ' " Jae Jin oppa said as we sat down on two empty seats .
 
....................................
 
During Break Time ...
 
    I walked out of the classroom alone and was stopped by my so-called ' admirer number 1 ' . " Want to eat together ? " GiKwang asked in a hopeful tone . I looked behind him and saw ' admirer number 2 ' running towards us . HyunSeung oppa pushed Gi Kwang to a side and stood infront of me . " Let's go and eat together , my treat . " He smiled .
 
    Just then , I saw IU walking out of the toilet . " I'm eating with IU " I rushed to IU before any of them could say anything else .
 
....................................
 
After School
 
    I walked cautiously to the school gate , looking out for any signs of the ' admirers ' . Just as I stepped out of the school gate , I saw HyunSeung oppa running towards me from my right . I quickly turned to my left , deciding to make an escape . Just as I turned around , I saw a face smiling from ear to ear at me . I jumped . It was GiKwang .
 
    What should I do now ? I'm trapped by them ... Suddenly , a posh car stopped infront of me . I immediately recognised who the owner of the car is , it's Hyun Joong oppa . I opened the door and got inside quickly . I saw GiKwang rushing towards the car and I quickly slammed the door at his face . I then told Hyun Joong oppa to quickly drive me to somewhere else safe .