Getting Over It

Jae Mi and her 7 Prince Charmings
    After around what felt like 10 hours , I dry my tears and went out of the toilet . I saw JunHyung waiting outside the girl's toilet for me . He grabbed my wrist and asked concernly " Are you OK ? "
 
    " I'm fine ... " I lied .
 
    " Are you sure ? You looked pale ... "
 
    " So , what are we going to do now ? " I asked , trying to change the subject .
 
    " Don't change the subject . Do you need me to send you home ? "
 
    " I'm supposed to take care of you while your sister is away , not you taking care of me ... "
 
    " Well , you looked more sick than me now . I'll tell them we'll go back first ... " JunHyung said typing a message to his sister .
 
    I'm so tired and sad that I don't feel like arguing with him so I'll just go with his idea . We walked out of the shopping mall and tried to hail a taxi , but there was none in sight even after 10 minutes of waiting , so we decided to take the bus . The bus arrived soon after we reached the bus stop . JunHyung went into the bus first and I followed behind , but before I could get into the bus , a group of teenager shoved passed me and went up before I could .
 
    The bus was so crowded that I couldn't even find a handle for myself to hold . I tried to balance myself but I failed . I fell and hit the person infront of me , he turn around and gave me a pissed off look . Suddenly , the bus jerked and I fell once again , at the person behind me . I was scared ...
 
    Just then , JunHyung grabbed my wrist and pulled me infront of him . He let me rest on the pole he was holding onto . The bus made a sudden break and my head knocked onto the metal pole . " Ouch ! " I rubbed my head with my hand . JunHyung saw it and put his hand between my head and the pole . When the bus stopped again , my head hit his hand so it's not painful , but his hand must have hurt alot ...
 
     The bus reached my stop and we struggled to get off . I hoped Jae Jin oppa won't be at home , I woundn't know how to explain to him about my swollen eyes ... JunHyung walked me to my house door before he went back . I unlocked the door carefully wishing Jae Jin oppa won't be in the living room , kitchen or dining table ...
 
    But unfortunately , he is watching the television in the living room . I greeted him and rushed back into my room before he could say anything . I lay on my bed and cried again . Jae Jin oppa must have heard me crying . He knocked on the door and asked if I am OK , I open the door for him and we sat down on my bed .
 
    I told him about Kim Bum oppa and So-Eun .
 
    " Don't cry , Jae Mi . There's no point crying when he doesn't like you . No matter how much you cry , it would not change his heart , so don't cry because of him . There's still alot of other guys out there ... like HyunSeung ? And me ... I'll never abandon you , you will always be my precious little sister . " Jae Jin oppa put his arms around me and I lay on his chest , crying .
 
    The next thing I know , it's saturday morning ? I guess I must have fallen asleep crying . I looked at the clock and found out that it was 1pm . 1PM ?!?! Oh no , I'm late for work ! I rushed out of bed and finish what I have to do in the toilet . I skipped my breakfast , erm , I mean lunch , and rushed to work .
 
....................................................
 
    " I'm sorry , Superviser Yoon . "
 
    " Why are you late ? Did anything happen ? Your eyes are so swollen and red . "
 
    " Oh , erm , so you are not going to punish me or dock my pay or anything , are you ? " I asked , trying to change the subject again . I wonder if it will work this time . I'm just not close enough with him to be talking about such stuffs ...
 
    " Of course not " he smiled " Don't worry , now get back to work , OK ? "
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Doo Joon : If she doesn't feel like telling , I will not be forcing her . I wonder if she's OK ? Maybe I should let her off ealier today ...
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~