~ RFluff? ~

Please Hyung

"." Mark was startled so he pushed Jinyoung off the sofa.

 

Jinyoung landed with a soft thug on the floor.

 

Jinyoung immediately pulled his pants upward and pretended to sleep on the floor. Mark fake to sleep as well.

 

"We're back!!!" Jackson screamed when he entered the dorm. He saw Jinyoung sleeping on the floor. He looked at the wall clock and it's already 10:30 pm.

 

"Ughhh.. Sorry." Jackson whispered to himself . He turned his head to the others member to tell them to be silent .

 

The members just proceed to their respective rooms to rest. They just left and let Mark and Jinyoung to sleep in the living room.

 

After an agonizing 20 minutes of "sleeping", the Mark was the 1st to get up when he's sure that the others are already sleeping.

 

"Jinyoungie.. Jinyoung.. baby? Are you okay? Sorry if I pushed you..I was just shocked. Is your hand okay?" Mark whispered in a panicked tone.

 

Jinyoung's silence is the only reply.

 

 Mark got up on the sofa to check on Jinyoung who is curled on the floor. Mark Jinyoung's body to face him. He was really asleep. Mark softly chuckled to see his boyfriend so cute while sleeping.

 

He also lay down on the floor just watching his boyfriend sleep. So cute. Mark can't help himself when he reached for Jinyoung's cheeks and pinched it.

 

Jinyoung's eyes flutter. He opened his eyes to see his boyfriend staring at him and pinching his cheeks. He thought he was dreaming. Then, Jinyoung pulled his body closer to Mark and rested his head on Mark's chest.

 

Mark kissed Jinyoung's head then he played with his boyfriend's hair. Jinyoung can't stop giggling while Mark is doing that.

 

Mark was still playing with Jinyoung's hair when Jinyoung stopped giggling and can only hear his even breathing. My baby must be asleep.

 

He then placed another kiss on Jinyoung's head.

 

Mark held Jinyoung in an embrace not caring on what the other members will say the next morning when they will see them on the floor cuddling each other in sleep.

 

"Sweet dreams baby." Mark placed another kiss on Jinyoung's hair before drifting also into sleep.

 

~~~~~

Thank you so much for reading!!! Hope you liked this!