Sun and Moon (YunJae)

Sun and Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


It's raining, it's pouring...
A black sky is falling...
It's cold tonight...
 
Kim Jaejoong stares at his phone. He doesn't know how many times he dialed his number. He just couldn't get the guts to call him. Suddenly, Heechul appeared and pressed the call button.

"Yah! What are you doing??" Jaejoong shouted at Heechul. He moved away from him and stared at his phone's screen. His already big eyes became bigger when the other line appears to have answered the call.

"Hello?" said the voice from the other line.

Jaejoong cleared his throat. "It's me.."


You gave me your answer...
Good bye...
Now I'm all on my own tonight...

------------------------------------------------------------

"He's still mad." Jaejoong sighed.

"That's what you get for being a walking . Hahahaha!" Heechul laughed at jae.

"It's just for work. Why can't he understand that?" jaejoong said defensively.

"Well, he stopped showing his abs because you told him no to." Heechul answered.

"He stopped showing it not because of me but because he has no abs to show." Jaejoong said, pouting.

"It's still you're fault, remember? You always cook delicious food for them and made me your personal delivery boy. You won't even pay me." Heechul complained. Then he continue, "Now Jung Yunho is having a hard time getting back his hot abs and you dare question why he's angry at you?"

"Well he doesn't need to get it back. I still find him hot with his clothes on. Plus, i love cuddling with that belly." Jae insisted.

"Easy for you to say.You know how pressured he is now. Then there is the three of you talking about TVXQ in your concerts. " Heechul still argue.

"Yes, I know that. It's just...it's been what, two months? And we missed them. SM!"

Heechul coughed. "I'll be going. Try calling him again. Understand his situation ne? He's stressed out with that on-going drama and SM Town. I don't think he is getting the rest he deserves."

"Arasso.. but could you tell him not to change his phone number? It's irritating."

"From a delivery boy to a messenger? What the hell Kim Jaejoong! I'm a member of Super Junior! Tell him that yourself! I'm going. Ciao!" With that Heechul hurriedly went outside Jae's apartment before he becomes Kim Jaejoong's janitor.

------------------------------------------------------------

And when the big wheel starts to spin...
You can never know the odds...
If you don't play you'll never win...

Jaejoong knows he is being insensitive. He's been tracking Yunho's activities for the last months that he's been ignoring him with the help of their common friends. He understands that he is at fault, but it irritates him that Yunho keeps on changing his number just to avoid him. Well, not for long. He's been putting up with this sullen attitude of his. He also know that he's busy but two months is too much. He misses him so much. Jaejoong gets his key and went to his "disguise" car at the building's basement. He should hurry. He can't waste another minute.

Hehe..You can't avoid me for a long time. You gave me a duplicate of all your keys remember? Jaejoong grinned to himself as he drove his way to Yunho's apartment.

Jung Yunho.

Be ready.

Kim Jaejoong is coming!

------------------------------------------------------------

We were in heaven you and I
When I lay with you and close my eyes
Our finge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter