Come with me

Come with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Dear Luhan,

I know you’re disappointed that I went through with it. I’m sorry for making you feel like this. In fact, I’m sorry for making everyone go through hell because of this. I’m sorry, I’m so sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. I can’t say that enough. I know it can’t change anything but I want you to know that. I know it’s selfish of me. Please understand. I just can’t anymore. I can’t go up on that stage pretending to be happy when I’m not. I’m happy being with you but pretending that we’re not together? Actually being in love? Denying? I just can’t anymore. I hate being in denial. I know you do too. You don’t have to do it Luhan. You don’t have to go through all that. You do have an option. My offer still stand. Come with me. We can make it elsewhere. We can make it in Canada. Or if you want we can do in China. We can do it in Africa, I don’t care. Anywhere you want. We can do it, together. Trust me. Come with me, please.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                 Love you,

                                                                                                                                                                                                    Yifan

 

 

Dear Luhan,

I know that you’ve gotten my letter. One of our trusted friends had informed me that you got it. I understand you’re still having a hard time coping with the changes. I’m sorry for putting you through it. I hate knowing that you’re in a hard place and I can’t ing do anything about it. Please, you don’t have to go through this alone. Let me be your anchor. Let us do this together. I know you’re still thinking about others but please think about yourself too. I can’t stand the sight of you crying each night, feeling weaker each day while they your soul out. It broke my heart. Don’t let them destroy you. Believe in me, we can make it elsewhere. Come with me, please.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                               Love you,

                                                                                                                                                                                                 Yifan

 

 

Dear Luhan,

I got a job offer from China. See, we can make it elsewhere. I haven’t gotten any of your letters yet. Maybe the post office mucked up your letters. I’ll be going there later, just in case. How are you? I miss you. Did you eat well? Stupid question. Stupid. I saw the interview that you guys did a few days ago. I know the management made you guys go through it. I’m truly sorry for that. But I’m not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter