Love Will Lead Us Back - 6

Love Will Lead Us Back

 

Chapter 6

 

Unknown to everyone, grandpa and Hyun Joong had this little secret. They are on talking stage since Hyun Joong treated grandpa. He was already accepted since the day, they got married. Grandpa was just disappointed by him after the divorce, but he can understand why it did happen. It is for both of them to grow up, especially for So Min, who is a well known spoiled grandchild by her grandparents.

 

Grandpa knew that whatever happened to both of them is just a destiny’s game for them to stay stronger and a test for the upcoming challenges in their married life.

 

“Are there any progress?”

 

“Nothing. She was like a mad woman earlier.”

 

“Aigoo! That girl really gives me headache, first when she wants to marry you and now that I want you two to be married again, she gives me headache again,” grandpa sighed in frustration.

 

“I just can’t believe that you already accepted me to be your grandson-in-law.”

 

“You know what? She had boyfriends since high school, but she never discussed them while we were eating, you know why?”

 

“Because you are there,” Hyun Joong answered knowing how protective grandpa is.

 

Grandpa smiled, “She is afraid that I will be in her school and threaten the guys…” both of them laughed for a while, “Will you really do it?” Hyun Joong asked.

 

“Of course not, unless they will leave her crying. But I never had a chance to do so; she didn’t even shed a tear after those break-ups. But when I heard her talking about you, I already confirmed that you are the one that will make her shed river of tears and I was right.”

 

Hyun Joong looked down because of shyness, how can he neither answer nor defend himself right in front of the grandfather of her wife when he knows he is right.

 

Grandpa let out a chuckle from his reaction and thought ‘A real scared cat right in front of me.’

 

“I was right because I knew you will be the only love she will have. Just the thought of you hurting her makes me wanna send you far from her that’s also the reason why I didn’t like you at first. But, just the thought of her suffering because of me is unbearable, it would be better if it’s because of you, the one she loves.”

 

Hyun Joong could only look at grandpa, he now know where did So Min got her immatureness. He can’t say anything; he was too overwhelmed by grandpa’s words.

 

“Hey, Don’t think that So Min and I are alike. She is more immature than I.”

 

‘Tss. Grandpa is really something.’

 

“No, grandpa. I know that.”

 

“What do you plan to do now?” Grandpa asked as he changed his tone of voice into a serious tone, the tone the scares Hyun Joong. But not now, he knows that tone is just to be for him and So Min to get their lessons well.

 

“I do not know, she is too moody to handle right now.”

 

“Bad for you. Hmmm. When do you plan to go back in Seoul? How about your job there?”

 

“I have to go back in the next 2 days. But, I don’t want to go back without her.”

 

Hyun Joong looked pitiful from his situation. It doesn’t help that he is handsome because of the stress he is experiencing. Sure Jae is a friend that helped him with his work, but he is also a human that needs rest. Plus, Hyun Joong’s patients are nagging the hospital staffs to get him back. He is still the heartthrob/miracle doctor.

 

“Then go back, you know what girls sometimes needs a little lesson.”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Leave So Min alone in here. Go back to Seoul and act normal, just like you are not affected by her actions. Ignore her. Do it and I’ll assure you she’ll be there.” Hyun Joong looked dazed by grandpa’s words, he never imagined that grandpa can suggest like that. Meaning, how a grandpa that is overprotective could suggest leaving his own granddaughter by her lover. But he is grandpa after all, a loving grandpa.

 

“I can’t do that.” Hyun Joong said as she shook his head in disagreement. He is such a gentle man.

 

“Then watch So Min’s back all this time. I’m just trying to help you, tsk.” Grandpa acted hurt and turned to his other side.

 

“Grandpa, it’s just that I can’t do it. I love So Min.”

 

“Aish! Just let this poor man see his own granddaughter suffering. Just go back to Seoul.”

 

‘Aigoo! So Min, you got a nice fine man in your hands, what a true gentleman,’ grandpa thought and smiled without letting the young man feel it.

 

“Grandpa, I really think that you’re idea is great but……do you think So Min will fall to it?” He asked, as he finally gave up.

 

Grandpa immediately turned to face him with a smile.

 

“You know what? I watched it in a drama your grandma watches at night and it’s effective.” Grandpa said with a sly smile. “So Min is a girl after all, she will fall just play your part well. Don’t look at her, just pretend that she doesn’t exist and you are not affected by her. We only have two days to play.” Grandpa explained carefully.

 

“As you say grandpa.”

 

 

“You know what, I tried to play that trick with your grandma but I know if I do that she will never fall on that trick. But, I’m sure So Min will because she got her genes from me,” grandpa winked and smiled mischievously.

 

After their talk, Hyun Joong checked grandpa’s condition and immediately went off his room by the time So Min called that she is in her way.

 

-------------------------------

 

So Min is in her good aura again, she plans to eat lunch with Hyun Joong, but he just passed by her without even looking at her.

 

She was pissed, totally pissed. It was obvious with her firing red ears.

 

Hyun Joong noticed it and smiled how affected she is ‘This is effective,’ he thought as he smirked, but he can’t shake off the idea of her getting a revenge on him. Oh well! Whatever! What important now, is her to come back with him.

 

‘What the hell is he thinking to just pass by me without saying Hi/Hello or how are you! Maybe he is tired and stuffs.’ She convinced herself with different thoughts and ideas.

 

She was in deep thoughts when her grandpa’s doctor pat her shoulder and told them that grandpa can just take a rest in their house. She thanked the doctor, but she wished they can stay longer, for her to see Hyun Joong more. She can’t deny the fact that she missed him, so much that no one could ever explain. She wants to hug him tight and close just like before, she wants to feed him, pinch his nose, shower him with love, but she can’t. After all, she filed a divorce.

 

_____________________

 

Auntie Mary  was observing So Min like a hawk this past few days, and she was disappointed to know that her mood swings, is not  caused by pregnancy, she was just plain jealous, from what she concluded. It was good enough that she kept her speculations on her own, no one to be disappointed only her. She wants a little So Min or Hyun Joong around the house.

 

Seeing the sleepyhead So Min in the morning hits the x mark because, there are no signs of morning sickness, when she checks her room on early morning. Well, she is an old maid after all, what does she knows on getting pregnant, her speculations are all based from late night dramas she watches before she dives into sleeps.

 

-------------------------------------------

Next chapter is the end :) I told you this is just short, its just that I am lazy to write an update this past few days. HAHA. I'm working on the ending right now, any suggestions? Though everything is completely thread out in my imagination. Just random fact, all of my ff story are planned from start to end even before I post it here, its just that I'm a lazy and sometimes I forget my ideas. HAHAHAHAHA. 

Thanks :)