Unbreakable

Blessed

I was shocked as I noticed that I still sitting on my chair. Suddenly I jumped up and ran out of the room. I heard the voices of the confused guys which I left behind. But I know Junhong was more important. I ran into his room, but I couldn’t find him there, so I was going to look for him into my room. All the time I cursed myself because I let him alone…

 

Chat:

I was so hateful and was angry. I was so dumb!  Jun was so important for me and I left him alone. How horrible!

-Bang Yongguk

 

The next room I checked was mine. But he wasn’t there, either. Distress spread through me. What should I do?! When his brother will him again and I cannot help him this time… This will be the end for our friendship. I know I couldn’t look him into his eyes anymore…

I HAD TO FIND HIM NOW!

I just thought about what his brother would do… He would bring him out of here… He would bring him to a place, on which nobody would looking after him. His car. I ran outside and was looking for a car in which two persons would be. But I couldn’t see any. But then I saw a tarnish pane… This was this car. I ran to the car and opened the doors. Jun screamed and I took his brother and pull him out of the car.

“Are you an idiot?” he asks me and hit me into my face. I fall onto the ground but I jumped up again. Then I hit him, too. Then it ended into a harsh fight.

 

Chat:

Jun’s brother was dropped out of the place and never came back because the school principals didn’t let him. I was hard injured because of this fight. And I stayed in hospital for a long time. But Jun always visited me there. I was happy to see him. And it don’t take me a long time to confess my love to him.

-Bang Yongguk

 

“Jun… You know, I wanted to save me, because I love you…”

“Now I know. But I love you, too.” I smiled.

“Really???” He nodded. And then I kissed him. It was a wonderful kiss.

 

Chat:

You see, it took me a long time to find him. And I will never give him up.

-Bang Yongguk

 

I hope so. He loves you. Like I love my sweetheart Yoo Youngjae J

-Jung Daehyun