Dreams Do Come True

Dreams Do Come True

Spring. You were walking along the street of Seoul, admiring the blooming flowers. Fresh air. Aaah~

You just bought SJ latest album. You held it tight, pressing it onto your chest like it was a treasure.

Bus 101 finally came. "Annyeonghaseyo ajussi" you greeted the bus driver, Mr.Yoo. "Eo! Annyeong!" He greeted you back, smiling until his eyes were no longer visible.

You rode this bus so often since its the only bus with Apgeujong route. You sat in the corner at the back like usual.

As you looked out of the window, you started to recall.

It was half a year ago when your appa was asked by his company to transfer to Korea. You were unbelievably happy, since your family too must move to Seoul.

"Agassi~" Mr.Yoo called. "Eh, ne?" You got back to your senses, "Apgeujong, aren't you going down?"

"Eo, geurom," you answered as you walked to the front part of the bus and slightly bowed your head to Mr.Yoo before you got off.

In front of you was a small cafe named 'Kona Beans'. You went in, the bell rang as you opened the door.

Waitresses smiled as you stepped in, "eoseo oseyo~" you grinned. Looking left and right, no signs of him. Sigh.

"Omo!" Someone tapped your shoulder, you turned around, it was a mid-aged lady. She looked surprised for a second then smiled warmly at you.

"If it isn't our loyal customer," she said, "what brings you here today dear?"

"Ahjumma," you bowed, "eottohke jinasyeossoyo?"

She chuckled, then an item caught her eye, "I see you have bought something there."

"Oh? This?" You showed her the newly bought album sheepishly.

"The boys are not here," she finally said, "why don't you have a dessert?" She offered.

You stared at the red velvet cake, then back to her. "Its free," she added. You nodded like a kid.

"Jal mogeossoyo," you thanked Leeteuk's eommoni, the one who gave you the cake, after you have finished eating.

"Massiseoyo?" She asked, "ne! Neomu, ahjummoni," you wiped your lips.

"Uri Sungminnie made it," she said and you coughed, "Mwo?!" You shrieked then you realized it was rude, so you bought down a little before you continued, "I.. I mean, really? Sungmin-ssi?" Without you realizing it your face turned red, and you smiled.

I just ate a cake made by Sungmin oppa! You felt fluttery.

Leeteuk's eomma just smiled, then she told you she have things to do today so she couldn't company you.

You were on your way out when you bumped into someone.

"Neo!" He messes your hair, "ya~ oppa andwae," you pleaded. It was Sungjin, Ming's younger brother.

Both of you were quite close. "Hyung is not here," he chuckled. "Arasseoyo!" You punched his arm lightly, not wanting him to see your flustered face.

He continued to laugh, "I will tell him later you dropped by," he said as he waved at you, going into the back.

Finally you were back home at the apartment. You went into your room as you lied down.

"Aigoo~" you closed your eyes. The album beside you.

Lee Sungmin, your eternal bias. Funny, you haven't met him face to face until today. You went to Super Show last year, tribune.

During SJ comeback stage you were ill, you even get admitted to the nearest hospital. What is this, jinjja.

This time, I will! You sat up, looking determined. Fanmeeting! You nodded, checking your tab. They will be having a fanmeeting, next week!

The fanmeeting day is finally here! You were in the queue. Omg omg omg, your heart was pounding hard and loud, I will be meeting Sungmin oppa! You screamed in your mind.

You finally reached the front. "Eo! Its you!" The namja in front of you laughed, "oraenmaniya~" he smiled.

"Kyuhyun oppa..." You were puzzled, "a-annyeonghaseyo," you slightly bowed, but your eyes kept searching for Ming.

"Ya, where are you looking at?" He sounded upset although he was joking.

"I.. Sungmin oppa, he is not here?" You asked.

"Oo hyung? Ani, he have a musical casting," Kyuhyun replied.

"Aa..," you nodded, "o-okay, I will be going now. Fighting oppa," you gave him a smile.

As you turned your back towards him you saw him shaking his head a bit as he made a 'tsk tsk' sound, not believing you didn't gave any interest on him.

You felt a bit guilty. But more than that you felt disappointed. When will I ever meet Sungmin oppa?

You reached home, surprised to see you appa was seating at the dining table.

"Hey, sweetheart!" Your appa called. "Daddy! Why are you here? I mean, how come you're not at the office?"

"My job for today is done! Do you want to know?" He took a milk carton from the fridge.

"Uhm," you hesitated. Actually no, I'm not in the mood, Dad. But your appa looks happy, so you didn't want to disappoint him, "yes," you finally said.

He nodded excitedly, "good! But you know what! Since you are still on holiday, why don't you come with me tomorrow?"

You shrugged, "okay, I guess," well you don't have anything to do anyway.

The next day, you were so lazy when your appa woke you up so early in the morning.

"Dad~ its still like.." You glanced at the clock, "9 am."

"Exactly! Rise and shine!" He pulled your blanket, "dad!" You groaned.

5 minutes later you gave up, on your way to the bathroom. Took a quick shower, 10 minutes tops. 5 minutes breakfast. And you were on your way.

After a 30 minute ride, which you used for another sleep session, finally you have arrived.

Samsung Hall? You back your hair. "Dad, are we going to attend a seminar?" You yawned, looking bored.

You tailed behind your appa as he greeted several workers. When they looked at you, you immediately bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo, annyeonghaseyo" you kept repeating. "Annyeonghaseyo?" A familiar voice replied. You looked up.

LEE. SUNG. MIN. Smiling back at you. Huh. What. Is this a dream?

You looked stupid. You must be. Your eyes widened, your jaw halfway dropped. Your hair tied up in a mess. Your choice of attire is the worst. A pink polo shirt -- in case you haven't noticed you didn't button them right, black jeans with a stained of kimchi and dirty green sneakers.

You could have curled your hair, wore the brand new dress you just bought last week. Whatever, but not this!

"Psst," your appa poked you, "a-a...." You stammered, "annyeonghaseyo."

You blushed, trying not to teared up. How could.. I've been planning on meeting him forever, and now.. THIS?

Jjamkan, what is this anyway. Your appa he is... Oh right, he is a stage producer, eh director, ah really molla!

You stamp your feet, annoyed at your appa. They looked at you, surprised, including Ming. But he just smiled and started to chat with his co-workers.

He knows that I like Sungmin oppa! How could he do this to me! He should have told me so that I'd dressed up properly, I didn't even wear any make up except for some stupid face moisturizer.

You stood there eyes red, with all those thought in your head. Unaware that Sungmin was eyeing on you.