Tick Tock...

The Clock Ticks Away


Tick Tock...Tick Tock...

The clock keeps ticking away our time.


Lu Han removes his shirt as he gets in bed with Yi Fan. The taller male pulls his lover into his arms and smiles. Lu Han wraps his arms around his waist and stares longingly at him. The shorter male placed soft kisses on Yi Fan's face, earning a cute embarrassed expression. Lu Han smiled gently in the darkness of their shared room. Silence engulfed them as they lie on the king-size bed. The taller male stared at Lu Han with a serene expression on his face as he his hair.

The beating of their hearts became the music in the background. Lu Han pulled Yi Fan for a kiss, pinning him down. Yi Fan wraps his arms around his neck. Lu Han broke the kiss after a few minutes and chuckled. Yi Fan's flustered expression was adorable to him. The taller male giggled before Eskimo kissing Lu Han. In the darkness, Yi Fan's beauty illuminated the room.

Lu Han brushed the strands of hair away from Yi Fan's face. He whispered, "You're so gorgeous even in the darkness."

Yi Fan chuckled and said, "Am I only beautiful in the light?"

"Kris, baby, you're not just beautiful. You are mesmerizing," Lu Han planted a kiss on his neck. Yi Fan blushed and let out a breathy moan. Lu Han chuckled and looked up at him. The taller male said, "Stop that, we just did in the afternoon."

"You're telling me to calm down when my boyfriend isn't just mesmerizing, but y?" Lu Han asked skeptically as he raised his eyebrow.

Yi Fan nodded, earning a soft laugh from Lu Han. The sound of a clock ticking in the background made its way to Lu Han's ears. At first, he ignored it, placing all attention to Yi Fan. The taller male heard it too, but ignored it as well. The two spent their times kissing and hugging each other. Pulling the other one into their warm embrace.

Yi Fan asked a question, "Lu Han, do you think our child will be a boy or girl?"

"I don't care as long as my baby is born with your heart-warming smile plastered on your face." Lu Han grinned as he lied against Yi Fan on their bed.

The taller male nodded as he rubbed his stomach with a warm look in his eyes. Lu Han soon notices tears in Yi Fan's eyes as he turns his back to Lu Han. The older male hugged him from behind him and said, "What's wrong, Kris?"

"What if I get another miscarriage? I don't want that to happen, Lu Han," He began to cry and his trembling body met Lu Han's caresses.

Lu Han attempted his best to comfort him, "Don't worry, baby. I have a feeling that won't happen! Believe me."

Yi Fan mumbled, "I want to..."

The older male sighed and kissed Yi Fan's smooth skin. He chuckled when Yi Fan arch his back, and shuddered a bit. Yi Fan looked over his shoulder and said, "How about you stop teasing me? Don't you want me?"

Lu Han smirked, and was about to pin him down until he heard it again. The ticking of the clock. Tick. Tock. The clock kept ticking away the seconds or minutes away, but the clock was nowhere in the room. Lu Han wondered why did he keep hearing the sounds of a clock. Yi Fan sat up and looked at Lu Han. The older male turned to look at his lover, and widened his eyes slowly.

 

The ticking got louder. Tick! Tock! Tick Tock! Lu Han sat up in his bed, realizing he was dreaming. He gripped his head and began to cry. He looked to the right side of the bed and punched it. Tears furiously ran down his face as he kicked the sheets off. Next to him, was an empty side of the bed. Lu Han walked over to the bathroom and cried more. Even if he wanted to stop, the tears didn't stop.

The sounds of a baby crying in the background reached Lu Han's ears. He wiped his tears away and left the bathroom. Upon arriving to his baby's room, Lu Han felt one last tear run down his face. The child reminded him too much of Yi Fan. The man he loved with all his heart. The man who gave birth to his baby girl, Sora. The man who died in his arms, Yi Fan Wu.

Yi Fan Wu, the man who promised to stay by his side forever, died a month later after giving birth. The person who killed him was an obsessive and jealous ex-boyfriend, Byun Baekhyun. The sun in his life was now gone. Lu Han would no longer see Yi Fan's gummy smile welcome him home after a tiring day at work. The only thing that remained was the child.

Lu Han picked the child up from her crib. He flashed a mournful smile and kissed her forehead. The baby calmed her crying and relaxed in her father's arms. He mumbled, "Good morning, baby."


[A/N]: Hello, I'm back with another one-shot, and Lu Han is in it. This was all inspired by this prompt.