P.S We Love You Both

P.S We Love You Both

Chapter 1

No..  Tears started flowing from my eyes as I read the latest headline. RiSe eonni too? Why? Why did this happen? I can't believe that we lost two members just like that. It's really not fair. I couldn't stop crying. They were so young, they didn't deserve this. As I tried calming myself down, I decided to do what I did when I found out the news of EunB eonni. 

I decided to write another letter. 

Then I could visit their graves and leave both letters there one day.. It was like a deja-vu moment. I walked into my bedroom, to my desk and grabbed a pen and pencil, momentarily staring at the blank paper in front of me. Already, some tears fell on the paper in front of me. But I knew I had to stay strong to write this. Taking a deep breath, I let my emotions take control.

Dear RiSe eonni,

It's been 4 days since EunB eonni's death and now we have lost you as well. It's heartbreaking and so sad for everyone, your fans, your band members, your friends and family.. But eonni we're proud of you. You were a fighter. You were trying so hard to fight for your life. Unfortunately, it wasn't enough. But we will forever support you.

Eonni, everything you did will not go to waste. Ladiescode will always be there for us and we will always support them. You an  EunB will forever be in our prayers and in our hearts. We will never forget you. I  wish you the best and I know you are better off there. Now you two best friends will literally be together forever. I wish you the best.

The thought of not having our two angels on earth made me cry even harder. It seemed unreal.. I wiped my tears and continued. 

We can all keep saying, 'if only that car crash didn't happen' but it's for the better. You will be more happy up there than down here. Of course it'll be hard for us but we only want what's best for you. And that's what's best for you and EunB eonni. SoJung eonni is recovering and hopefully she'll be better too. We all know that your members are all devastated so we shall always support them.

Stay strong Ladiescode. You two angels will never leave our thoughts. We will pray for you, think about you, love you and support you forever. Now nothing can happen to you. All your pain and sorrows are forever gone. You'll be happy. And knowing that makes me happy. So I won't cry all day. You wouldn't want that. Instead, I'll pray for your happiness. I hope you two will continue smiling. 

Thank you for everything, 

Love, Ahn JaeKyung. 

I put down my pencil and stared at the sheet in front of me. My eyes were teary and I was trying my hardest not to cry again. I will miss them so, so much. My heart hurts.. Before placing it into an envelope, I decided to write one last thing.

P.S We love you both.

Sing your hearts out...