FINAL

Are we back together??

“Eunji, you’re here!!” a girl with pitch black hair screamed while running to her with opened arms. She hugged the brunette tight. Making the girl gasped.

“it’s not like I’m far away from you, Mina-ya” Eunji said after she managed to pull over from the hug.

“I know but we haven’t met like forever!” Mina exclaimed with exaggeration in her tone of voice. Eunji chuckled. They locked their arms together while heading to the table that full of their friends.

“really?? I don’t know about that because I remember we have met two months ago.” She laughed when she saw the young lady pouted. She pinched her cheeks.

“yaa, don’t do that, it hurts idiot.”

“now that sounds more like you, hon.” Eunji slips her left arm from her and put it around her shoulder. They laughed out together.

“okay, I admit that we ‘just’ met but this is your first time to come to our reunion. I’m sooo excited!” she squealed. Imagining the fun ahead of them.

“yeah right…” Eunji rolled her eyes.

“mwoya, I promise you that it’s going to be amazingly fun today.” She exclaimed, slightly annoyed by her best friend negative thought.

“arasso. Whatever.” Her last word cause another laugh to herself as her cute friend pouted again. They stop at the end of the table. Her laugh stopped as she saw ‘him’ sitting across them, staring at her.

 Mina that noticed it quickly pulled her arm and sat next to each other in the same row as ‘his’. She’s trying to avoid any contacts as possible. She did not want ‘that’ person cause another ‘heartthrob’ to her dear friend.

++++++++

“yaa, JUNG HYERIM!!! You are an idiot. Why did you fall for him instead of him. Got it??! Him instead of HIM!!” Mina laughed at her own word. She’s totally drunk by now. Eunji shook her head in despise.

“aishhh jinjja. Why drink it if you can’t withstand it? Aiyooo this . She continues her nags until they reach the main entrance. They stop as Mina is throwing up. She sat Mina at the bench by the road.

She then waved her hand to catch a cab but instead a black sport car stopped in front of her making her wondering. A man step out of the car leaving her shocked with her eyes wide opened. She take a step back and turn away from him.  

“JiRim.” His soft voice whispered. Her heart wavered as he call her old nickname that he gave her. The wavered heart changed to torn heart. Piercing her inside from every corner.

“JiRim-ie.” This time his call out accompanied by footsteps. She froze. Not knowing what to do. Her heartbeat became faster when he sneaked his arms around her waist. Being surprised, she struggled to escape the hug.

“I’m sorry, I really am…” as he said those words, he spun her to face him, encircling his arm around her waist to hug her again even tighter. This time, she just let him be. Her eyes’ full of tears.

“can’t we start again?? I love you, I really love you. Would you come back to me?” he pulled over from the hug and hold on her hands. Her tears fall. His hand then wiped the tears. Their face’s so close. He gazed on her feature.

He lean over, makes the distance shorter. Their lips touched. She froze. Again. That feeling. She feels it again. His sweet and electrifying lips. The way his arm held on her waist. But, right in that moment, her mind thought of the thing that made them broke up.

She pushed him with all her might. Their lips part away. His arm is no longer around her waist. Her tears fell even harder. She run to Mina and quickly dragged that girl towards inside a cab that’s dropping off somebody. She urged the driver to drive faster so that he couldn’t chase her.

She sighed with the sudden memories that flowed into her mind. Once again, she cried.

++++++++

“yah, are you still with ‘him’.” Mina asked after hesitating more than once. Eunji look at her with a frown.

“of course. Wae?” she asked her back after answering her question. Mina looked at her with wide eyes.

“ah, ani. I’m just curious. That’s all.” Eunji knew she’s lying but she decided to ignore it since she’s so excited to meet her boyfriend after the last class end. She’s extra happy as the last teacher to enter had to attend a meeting. She could go to their ‘place’ faster.

“yah, I’m going.. cover  up for me okay!” Eunji patted her friend’s shoulder and grabbed her bag. She squatted when she arrived at a hidden hole on their school’s fence. After she managed to get out of their school, she quickly ran to a café and climbed the stairs to get to the rooftop.

When she opened the door, she had her jaw drop. There, in a corner, she saw her ‘boyfriend’ making out with a woman.

“MARK TUAN!!” she screamed his name. Her tears start to fall.

“you and I are really DONE!!! Go ahead and continue what you are going to do. I’m sorry if I disturb you guys.” She quickly run down the stairs and head to her home to cry her heart out.

She’s a stupid to forgive her ‘ex-boyfriend’ every time he flirts. That ‘make out session’ is enough to prove that he’s just a heartbreaker for her. 

‘I hate you! I hate you, Mark!’

++++++++

She sobs quietly as she didn’t want to wake her friend up. ‘I still hate you, Mark Tuan!!’ image from those memories still stuck in her head. She paid the driver when they arrived at her apartment. She struggles when she had to drag a grown-up lady up to the 8th floor.

She sat Mina up in front of her door when she’s typing her password to unlock the door. She managed to put Mina on her bed. She’s lying beside her and let out a deep sigh. ‘it has been a long day today.’ She closed her eyes and fall asleep. 

++++++++

After the ‘meeting’, her days still remained the same until she started to receive four stalks of roses on her desk every morning. And she will throw it or give it to others every time she got it.

 It’s obvious that it’s Mark who gave it to her since it’s what Mark would gave when he was caught flirting by her. She sighed as she’s heading home. She’s mentally tired, tired of thinking about ‘that guy’.

Her steps stopped when she’s covered by a shadow. She lifted her head just to be shocked by the owner of the shadow. She attempted to make a run but the back hug had stopped her from doing so. Just like the last time they met, she once again struggles and gave up later on. The only thing that seems to be different is that she’s not crying.

“couldn’t you give me a chance, JiRim…” although he looks pathetic, he didn’t even care about it. All that he knew is that he loves the lady damn much. His world has been empty when she’s gone to further her studies. Also another attempt to get rid of him. She kept in touch with every single of her classmates and friends except for him.

“you know what my answer would be.” Her cold answer made Mark loosen up his grip. Seeing the opportunity, Eunji set herself free.      

 “it still hurts Mark Tuan.” She whispered softly before taking a long stride. Leaving him frozen behind.

++++++++

“hello, who’s there?” Eunji is struggling in the boredom when she received a call in the late of the night. She answered the call brightly yet confuse.

“I’m sorry to disturb you but I think your boyfriend is drunk and he can’t go back home. Our club’s closing soon so could you pick him up.” The voice from the other side sounds desperate, making Eunji feel bad to refuse him. She agreed and get out of her place after the workers tell her where her ‘boyfriend’ was.

‘just go first. If I don’t know him I could just say that he dialed the wrong number. Simple as that Jung Eunji.’

++++++++

“oh, you must be the girlfriend, your boyfriend’s there. He dozed off couple minutes ago. Should I call a cab for you miss?” the bartender there ask her in courteous.

“ that would be nice, thank you.” She moved to the corner where the guy dozed off. She pushed his face slightly to see his face. Her eyes widen in surprised. She gulped her saliva.

“miss, the taxi is here.” Before she could runaway, the bartender had stopped her from doing so.

“ah, yeah. Could you help me carry him?” she pointed her finger to the guy that’s now leaning towards the wall.

“sure thing.” The bartender put that guy arms over his shoulder. Kindly ‘dragging’ him till the taxi’s door.

“thanks.” She bowed slightly to him. Once she got in to the taxi, she released a deep sigh. ‘why must you came now, Mark Tuan?’

She put him on her couch, not knowing what she should do. Later on, she just let him be hoping that he would find his own way to the door. Her head is too heavy to think of something else.

She didn’t bother to change into her pajama back. As soon as her head lay on the pillow, her eyes closed.

++++++++

Eunji moved slightly when the sunlight beams to her face. Her half-conscious mind capture the pair of arms that is wrapping her waist tightly. Her eyes bolted out. She started to scream.

Getting flustered, the guy covered with his big hand and crawled up to her in order to calm her up. Seeing the face of the stranger, she stopped screaming and removed his hand off . She started to punch the guy shoulder.

 “yah, it hurts.” He held her fist and put them on her side. He stayed on that position for a while to admire the beauty in front of him.

“you better get off me before I kick your junior, Mark Tuan.”

“I miss the way you wake me up in the morning.” He ignored her threat and lean over. Closing the gap between his and her face.

“I miss how you give me reward for waking up.” With that sentence he lean even more deeper, leaving their lips have a distance of an inch.

“Mark Tuan.” she wants to shout but her call turns to whimper.

“ I miss your sweet scent, I miss your sweet voice, damn, I miss all about you, JiRimie.” He closed his eyes and kissed her lips. Opposite to him, Eunji has her eyes bolted out. She hate it but she got to admit that she always miss their kisses and hugs.

After gathering her strength, she pushed him and stares at his eyes.

“tell me that you will never hurt me again. Tell me that you will never turn your back towards me. Tell me that you will love me forever.” She grabs his collar as she said those words. A thin line of smile could be seen across his face.

“I, Mark Tuan, will never hurt you. I will always have you in my hugs. I will always love you. Now, answer me. Are we back together now?” a sweet smile appears before she nods her head and kissed him lightly.

“that’s not even a kiss, JiRim.” His pout invites a light giggle from before she was shut with his passionate kiss.    

__________________________________

 

i may or may not make the sequel.. ;>