1/2

Outside cuddles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was an ant crawling up Leo´s bare ankle.

His dirty white sneakers were stuffed with his own socks and placed in a neat way next to Ken´s dark blue vans.

Shaking of the itching feeling of the ant, he twisted his pale fingers through Ken´s sandy brown hair, a knotted mess of strands that had been created during the nap his boyfriend was taking right now.

Ken´s head on his chest, as if the other was actually listening to the beating of his heart, to his breathing, but actually snoring away softly, sometimes though adding a rather loud one.

They had decided to go out for the day, Ken, who was more of an indoor kind of guy had felt like it and who was Leo to say no to such a basic thing if it made his boyfriend happy?

So they had started packing up the evening before, a black roughed up backpack taking over the task of the picknick basket that none of the two had.

They had been grocery shopping shortly before the stores were closing up, the only people inside had been  the cashier, a few stray teenagers trying to debate on how to get said cashier to sell them alcohol and some young parents, both looking really tired a crying baby in the mother´s arms.

Neither Ken nor him were good cooks, so they decided on sandwiches that Leo had made after an annoying ring of their alarm clock, his boyfriend still snoring beneath a heap of blankets and a fort of pillows.

They both had dressed in an easy fashion, plain jeans

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter