Walk 3~

Please Don't Forget Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Jackson pulled his hand away but didnt take his sight off me
"Jackson!"
a voice from the distance, he cleared his throat and took his eyes away from mine looking over at a man he stood up, straighted his shirt and bowed lightly before turning and heading back to the kitchen not taking a glimpse back at me, I blinked and came out of my day dream pushing some hair behind my ear pulling out a five dollar bill and placed it on the table before I got out of my chair and walked out the door.
What was wrong with me......? 
"Who was that and why were you sitting and talking to her instead of doing your job?"
Jackson bowed lightly 
"Sorry Uncle"
the man fixed his glasses and ajusted his pants before letting out a sigh and returning back to work, Jackson peered over the corner to see Anna gone and he raised an eyebrow and placed his hand on his chest he could feel his heart beating faster then it had ever beaten in years.
I let out a sigh and slid my hands in my pocket 
what was I thinking Jackson was with someone?
I mean how could he love someone like me who doesn't even remember her past?
All these questions ran through my head and yet I didn't have any answers for them.
As I walked through the front door I was greeted by a happy yet looked as if he had gotten bad news about something Yi En, he slipped on his zip up blue sweater and had on what looked like running clothes 
"Where have you been today?"
he asked as he pulled his hood over his head 
"Out around the town"
I said with a smile earning a light chuckle from him 
"Didn't run into any kidnappers did you"
he jumped out making me jump alittle
"N...No I don't think so..."
He lightly smiled and pat my head rubbing it lightly 
"Well I'm going out for a bit Kaylynn got held up at her meeting so she should be home soon so make yourself at home"
He smiled softly and waved at me before stepping out I waved back and walked into the living room sitting down on the couch as I looked around at all the sights around me they had such a nice house,I stood up and spun around before I spotted a record player and stacks of records my sister must really like music.
I grabbed the stack of records and sorted through them trying not to mix them up they had alot of old music from Michael Jackson,Witney Huston and some artist I had never seen or even heard before, I opened one with a beautiful woman on the front and the record player before putting the disc in the music was soft and slow and sounded as if the woman had just gotten her heart stomped on but found love again somehow I felt like me and her were the same, I stood up and started to dance around as if I was dancing with a prince from a beautiful land though I knew that I would never find a prince,I closed my eyes and began to imagine the whole room turned into a ballroom and I was in a long dress with flowers around the waist.
 ''May I have this dance?''
When I turned there he was in front of my eyes almost as clear as day his hair sliked back, his beautiful brown eyes sparkling, and his soft pink lips forming a perfect smile he seemed as if he didn't know me at all as he took a bow and offered me his hand I grabbed the sides of my dress and bowed in manner and placed my hand in his moving my other hand up to his shoulder feeling him pull me into him by my waist.
My eyes shifted around the room seeing beautiful chandelier's that hung from the ceiling, the walls were a beautiful gold,and the floor was so clear you could see your reflection in it, the sound of a womans voice filled my ears and I looked to see the woman on the front of the album cover singing as Jackson and I began to sway to the rhythm I laid my head softly on his shoulder feeling him breathe against my neck 
"I don't want this to end"
he said as he held me closer closing his eyes as we kept swaying.
Jackson turned off the lights of the cafe and headed out the door locking the door behind him as he began heading up his street pulling his phone and headphones out of his coat pocket putting his headphones in his ear and turning on the first song that was on his playlist and began to walk, he walked until he came to a street store he walked in and greeted the old lady that was at the front desk with a light bow and a hello before he proceeded to the frozen isle grabbing to chocolate covered red bean bars he looked around seeing cola and grabbed one as well and headed to the front desk setting the items on the counter.
The old woman smiled and began ringing up his items one by one as she bagged them handing him the bag,Jackson reached for the bag and smiled before handing her the money she shook her head in rejection
"Me and your uncle were great friends so it's free"
she smiled and bowed getting a bow from Jackson in return and he walked out the door taking out his cola from his bag and opening it as he pressed it to his lips taking a sip and continued to walk he pulled his phone out of his pocket and pressed play his mind still rushing about what had happened earlier with Anna and took another drink of his cola taking a seat on a bench under a lightpost a few steps from a playground and dropped his head taking another sip of his drink before rubbing his head 
"Not again Jackson stop it before you are to d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter