three

Artificial Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter-3

Soojung was shocked when she saw that he was lying lifelessly.

Myungsoo slowly opened his eyes and saw Soojung.

He sat up suddenly and smiled at her." Wow.. You're here."

Soojung just stood up there without moving any inch ." Myunsoo -shi. Are you really ok?" 

Myunsoo tried his best to smile wider." Of course."

Soon. Sungjong entered the room with a tray of porridge .
He put it on the table in front of Myungsoo ," Eat while it warms."
Myungsoo nodded." Thank you." He muttered.

Soojung just picked up the phone that she left  and sat down." You eat your dinner early. Myungsoo-shi. It's only 4pm now ."

"It's not a dinner. Ms.Jung. It's his breakfast ." Sungjong interrupted when Myungsoo was about to say something . Myungsoo rolled his eyes to Sungjong.

Soojung was speechless ." Breakfast ?" She repeated .
" You really are a workaholic . Myungsoo-shi. I gotta go now. Bye." She left the room.

Just after she did, Myungsoo took the spoon and looks the porridge . Then, he just put it back on the tray. And, he heaved.

"'Why? Don't you like it? What do you want to eat?" Sungjong jumped into the couch next to Myungsoo. 

" I've no appetite suddenly." He frowned." But Hyun.."'Sungjong pouted.


" GOOD EVENING." The two of them looked at the source of that voice. " Kibum Hyun."'"Dr.Kim."Both said in unison.

Kibum sat next to Myungsoo and saw the bowl." Why porridge for dinner? It . Let's go out . C'mon. Take Sungjong with you." Kibum said as he crossed his legs and put his hands on Myungsoo's shoulders.

" Correction. Porridge for Breakfast ." Sungjong said as Myungsoo kept glaring him .  

Kibum shocked his head and patted Myungsoo's back ,"'Do you know what will happen when I tell this to Jongin, Myungie? Are you skipping meals again?" Kibum said as he looked into Myungsoo eyes, drained and tired but sharp and beautiful eyes.

" It's just accidentally happened."'Myungsoo  muttered as he rubbed his abdomen ."Let's go out . I'm hungry ." He grabbed his coat and Kibum's hands." Follow us. Jjong ." He yelled.

............……


"Nice Job . Everyone .Thank you all for hard work. " The photographer shouted as the Photo shoot for V magazine Valentine day special issue was just finished .

Minho grabbed Soojung's shoulders and Turned her." What? Oppa." She was shocked."

" Wow.. My princess is beautiful today . Shall we go out for dinner?"Min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter