First meeting

In between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

"TGIF! TGIF! TGIF! TGIF! " chanted Jimin's best buddies, Rapmonster ( Kim Namjoon ) and Jin ( Kim Seokjin ). Jimin has been friends with Rapmon and Jin since their parents are very close business partners. "Hey, Jimin, Namjoon, Jin, What's up! Today is finally Friday, yo! Going anywhere to, parteh?" said Jihyun as she wiggled her eyebrows playfully.

" Eh what's up Hyunnie! Didn't see you there," replied Jimin. "Yeah, we are gonna go party! Wanna join us?" Rapmon answered.

"Hell yeah! School life is so damn stressful! If only we were normal and not have everything planned out for us by our parents. We could have our own dreams and goals to achieve instead of our parents expectations..." Jihyun sighed in frustration.

"Aish, you and your talk about following ones dreams again." commented Jin.

DING LING LING DING!

Lunch ended and the group said their goodbyes. Jimin and Jihyun locked arms together as walk towards their maths class, Ignoring the squels of fangirls and glares of haters. They took their sit at the corner of the class and talked. They heard a crash near the door and in came the ever so clumsy Taehyung but more commonly known as V. He was known as the "alien" in their class as he's just plain weird. Even his name is weird, V. V just rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment before heading off to sit at the table nearer to the window next to Jungkook.

"Yo, my Kookie! Where were you during Lunch? Jhope and Suga were asking for you?" V asked as he went over to hug Jungkook. Jungkook shoved him away before knocking him on the head.

"Don't call them that. You know how much I hate how they label themselves with those ridiculous nicknames. They were given a name, Hoseok and Yoongi, for a reason so call them that. And to answer your question, I was here studying. Not everyone are born smart you know, Taehyung." Jungkook rolled his eyes and looked back at the book laid open in front of him. He had this dislike for nicknames and that's why he hated how his friends were so willing to be called by those ridiculous names. How would their parents feel if they found out that their kids were replacing their names, those that they had given to them, with idiotic ones like Suga, Jhope and V. Blehh. V just shook his head, used to his bestfriend's behaviour and went to pull out his maths textbook. Their teacher entered and their maths lesson begin.

DING LING LING DING!

"Yay, time to party! Anywhere you guys wanna hang out? School is over and the weekend is here!" Jihyun rambled excitedly as she rushed off to her locker to pack her stuff quickly. Rapmon and Jin caught up with them and they walked off together towards their lockers. They all looked at her and pointed at Jimin, who just nodded and smiled, before they begin packing their own bags. Jihyun just shook her head and wondered why she even bothered asking in the first place when she knows well enough they'll end up going to Jimin's place. He was the one among them who had the widest collection of video games and movies. Suddenly, she heard Jimin's voice yelling at someone and by the time she turned around, he had his fingers around the victim's bag, not allowing him to leave.

Jungkook POV

"Yay, time to party! Anywhere you guys wanna hang out? School is over and the weekend is here!" I happen to overheard snippets of the kingkas and queenka conversation and I couldn't help but roll my eyes. "Haizz. Bloody rich people, don't they have to study or something. Oh, right, I totally forgot about how they could basically just live off their parents money and take over their company once they graduate." I mumbled sacarstically, annoyed with the fact that God can be so unfair to us all. I groaned out an insult but was caught by Park Jimin who yelled out, "Eh, you! The one with the blue bag! What did you say? What about our family?" 

Dammit! Should I make a run for it befo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter