1/1

Teddy!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jinhee!" a girl called the name out loud causing to said girl to blush as she approaches the person who called her.
"Do you have to yell?" Jinhee questioned her best friend, Haera.
Haera sheepishly rubs the back of her neck and laugh awkwardly.
They're having some 'girls time' since their parents aren't home.
They decided to go to the mall right after they got their parents' permission.
They didn't have any pacific things to buy, so they decided to do some window shopping first.
But something came up and Haera had to settle some things before they could start their 'activities'.
That's the reason why Haera called Jinhee's name as if she wants everyone to know her. She's loud - Jinhee's conclusion.

"Everything's okay now?" Jinhee asked.
"Yeah," Haera answered before letting out a very heavy sigh. "Why can't they do it on their own? It's easy!" She complains.
"You can't blame them," Jinhee chuckled. "They're not born in a highly intelligence family like their president is,"
"Are you seriously joking about that, Now?" Jinhee shrugged her shoulders which causes Haera to sigh again.
"Can I quit being the president? It's too stressful," she sighs again. The mall is noisy, they were walking next to each other, but the sighing that came from Haera could clearly be heard by Jinhee.
"I know you can do it," Jinhee tried to cheer her best friend up.
"We have seniors in the club. I'm the president, but because I am younger than them, they actually teases me a lot. It's stressful," and her lips were pursed into straight line, feeling a bit annoyed. "Yah!" she half-yelled half-whispered. "You're the one who started the conversation, and-- aahhh!" and that is her frustration voice.
Jinhee wanted to hear her best friend, she wanted to comfort her best friend but as she walk across a certain shop, she had bitten her lower lips trying to stop herself from going there.
She failed, her legs acted faster.
She is now standing in front of the 'teddy bears' shop, looking amused.
Jinhee loves teddy bears and she couldn't stop herself even though her brain tells her to stay, her legs had brought her to the front of the shop.
She heard her friend calling her and turn her face to look at the girl but the girl had the I-am-annoyed-and-I-want-to-cry face. She quickly runs to her and apologizes.
"I'm sorry!" she exclaims. "That teddy chain is so cute, it seduces me! Blame it!"
Haera rolls her eyes and giggled at her friend's silliness.
"Want to buy that?" she asks gaining a vigorous nod from her friend. 
"Wait, no!" Jinhee suddenly voiced out.
"Huh? Why?"
"My dad said I can't buy any teddy related this time," she pouts.
"Maybe next time then?"
"Okay!" She chirps.




 

Jinhee is walking back from school to her house alone, but her steps were stopped as she felt something knock her head.
"Ah!" she whimpers. "What's that?" she asked as she tried to look on her sides to search for anyone that maybe throw something at her but she found nothing.

She shook her head and start walking again. "Maybe it's just my imagination," she muttered. But then again, as she walk, something hard poke her head again.
Annoyed, she lift her head wondering if maybe it's from above of her which she thought were impossible but it proves her wrong.
"Oh my god," she squealed. 
There, above her head, was the teddy keychain she saw yesterday. She wanted it, obviously.
She wanted to take it so badly but something tells her no. "Maybe it's someone else's. I shouldn't be taking other's belonging," and she walk passed it with a heavy sigh escape . Her steps were heavy but her heart were heavier. She wants it, so badly.

But she walks away eventually, entering her house which are only a block away from that place.

Yes, she was sad but she couldn't do anything. Why must her family stop her from buying things she likes? She sigh again.
She tried to be as normal as possible but her family knows that she's being bitter.

The next day, as she was walking to school, her head knocks something again. She sighs. 'The owner forget to take it,' she looks up again to look at the keychain but she realizes something different.
There's a piece of paper and something written on it. "A note?" she asks alone. 
Curious, she picks the paper to read it and she could only gasp.


*This is for you, Jinhee. You do realizes that no one else walk through here that love teddies except for you right? ^^ -d-* 
 

"Oh god. This is crazy,"
She wandered around the teddy a little while to think.
"Should I take it?"
"What if this D mister is a ert? A stalker? A molester?" frustrated, she started to yell.
She bit her lower lip trying to think harder.
"Well, since it's a gift, I'll take it!" she exclaim.
That is when she realizes that the teddy was actually hanging on the air, well not exactly, a string was attached to each wall beside her so that the teddy is on the air. She had to admit it, this mr D is clever.

She happily clipped the keychain at the zip of her bag. "Cute," she smiled as she made her way to the school.

As she enters her classroom, Haera excitedly walks, no, runs to her.
"Oh my god, oh my god!" she exclaims.
"What?" Jinhee asks, oblivious of the situation.
"You didn't know?" Haera rolls her eyes.
"I wouldn't ask if I know. So why?"
"Oh! Oh!" Haera exclaims again. "There's this hot new transfer kid from Busan!"
Jinhee looks at her friend as she wanted to hear more about this Busan transfer kid.
"His name is.. Wait. What was it?" she scratches her temple. "Oh! It's Jung,," she paused, "Daehyun! Yes. Jung Daehyun!"
Jinhee look as if she's not interested but it was the complete opposite.
"Oh look!" Haera exclaims as she pointed somewhere. "It's him!" 
Jinhee turn to look at the said person.
As she was looking, no, staring, she realizes that this Daehyun guy is staring back at her. She gulps. 'Busted!' she thought.
She obviously flinced backwards as the guy smile at her.
"Oh god," she whispers alone.
 

It's lunch time and Haera suddenly had this 'brilliant' idea to go to the school's field to have a 'walk' there.
Jinhee obviously know that Haera wanted to spy on her crush, Jongup who would be practicing there.

As they were walking, Haera keeps babbling about "Where is he?" "I can't see him!" "Is he late?"

Jinhee got frustrated and sit on one of the bench near the field.
"Can't you keep down? I'm trying to read," Jinhee hissed.
"You know it's not good to read while walking right?" Haera scoffs.
"Well, do I look like I'm walking right now?" she argues which Haera replied by sticking her tounge out.
By the time Heara sticks her tounge at Jinhee, Jinhee caught the sight of a person staring at them, she smirks.
"Well, ain't that a good impression for Jongup?"
Haera widen her eyes, "What?" she turns around, only to meet with her crush's brown orbs staring back at her. 
She obviously stumble backwards, mumbling incoherent words. "I wanna die" "I wish the earth would open up and swallow me" "I don't wanna live" "He saw me"
Jinhee could only laughed.

Haera almost fainted when Jongup decided to smile at her. "Oh god!" she exclaims.

Jinhee wanted to laugh out loud but people would look at her as if she's an idiot, she could only look down and stiffle her giggles.
She lift her face to look her friend again but she caught the sight of someone smiling at her.
Her breathe hitches.
The Daehyun guy is smiling at her.

She manage to stare at the guy for a few seconds before letting her gaze shifted to anything, anywhere or anyone but him.
She cleared . "Haera, let's go," which her friend hurriedly complied.

"Why do I feel like I've seen him somewhere?" Jinhee muttered slowly.
"What?" Haera ask as she couldn't really hear what er friend was saying.
"Oh nothing," she quickly answers.
"Okay then," Haera complied. "When did you bought that by the way?"
"Huh? Bought what?" now it's Jinhee's turn to confuse.
"This," Haera said while pointing at the teddy keychain.
"Oh, I got this," Haera stares at her as she wants further explaination. "I was walking to school and I found this,"
"You took other person's?" Haera asks, surprised.
"No. It has a note on it saying that it's mine," Jinhee showed the note to Haera.
"Oh wow," she paused. "What if he's a stalker?"
"I don't know. I just want this thing," she laughed.




 

As Jinhee was walking home from school, she caught the sight of something hanging in the air.
It's about the same as yesterday, only this time, it's a little bigger.
She neared it and took the note.

*For you, Jinhee -D-*

It's a small teddy that's as big as her palm and a book mark with teddy sign slipped at the tie bow of the teddy.
She smiles as she took the teddy and brings it back home.

She gladly uses the book mark she just received on the book she was reading.

 

Next morning, as she was walking to school, she didn't see anything. She was quite relieved since this mr D had stop this weird thing.

She walks to school happily with the book she was reading in her hand, revealing the book mark.

As she was climbing up the stairs, she almost colide with a guy that occurs to be the Daehyun guy.
"Sorry," she mumbled before quickly get to her class without glancing at him again, missing the smile crept upon his face.

Jinhee couldn't comprehend what her brain is doing towards her because she can't help but to feel as if she have met the guy.
"That is totally nonsense," she mumbled.

Thankfully, the school ends as normal as it could. She didn't meet the guy again and Haera doesn't bother to go see her crush because she forgot to finish her homeworks which she rushed doing it during recess.

She walks home, using the usual path, and again, she saw a teddy.
It's slightly bigger than the last one and it's not hanging. It was placed on a small chair in the middle of the way.

She took the note and read it first, 


*I'm glad you're using the bookmard, Jinhee ^^
And this is for you -D- *

"How do you even know that I'm using it?" she mumbled alone.

Even though she felt that it is wrong to take it, she took it anyways because she love bears!

"Am I being stupid?" Jinhee mumbled as she lay on her bed, looking at the ceiling while holding the new teddy she just got.
She have to admit that this thing is creepy.
This D guy know that she really likes teddy.
He also know that she uses the bookmark.
Wait, is he even a guy or what if it's a girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter