Chapter 3

Summer Camping

 Once they got done eating, Luna and Sulli suggested to help Victoria clean up and wash the dishes. Victoria was grateful for the help since there were lots of dishes to be washed and lots of cleaing to do. Everyone else moved on to the living room, they wanted to watch a movie and luckily, the cabin has tons of movies. Movies like action, horror, romance, comedy and many more types of films. Krystal suggested to watch "The Heat", and everyone agreed to it. Before they played the movie, Krystal went to the pantry and looked for popcorn. 

The group was cracking up and tears were starting to build up due to the laughter. When Victoria, Luna and Sulli were done, they headed to the living room and saw that everyone was 'rolling on the floor', it was mess. Well not really. More like crzay people laughing. The three girls took their seats and catched up with the movie. 

Is it normal to pee in your pants due to laughing too much? No right? Well it could happen, but it can come unexpectedly. Well that happened to Key. Key started to feel wet, and he doesnt really realize why.Well not until, Amber felt the rug wet. 

"Why is the rug feel wet all of a sudden? Did you spill water or what?" Amber asked, the group took their eyes away from the tv and looked at her weirdly. 

"I didnt bring any type of drinks.What are you saying? Are you okay or what?" Krystal asked. Amber looked at them weirdly. 

"Im completely fine. I think someone peed." Amber responded while looking at Key. Key looked at her like "why you looking at me like that?"

Key felt his pants and sure enough, his pants was soaking wet. "oh crap." Key said to himself. Key started to feel embrassed. His face was starting to get red, and that kinda gived off that Key peed himself. Everyone started to laugh. Now Key started to  feel really embrassed.

"Ya, Kimbum, go change." Amber said with a laugh.

=============================

Key ran to his room, quickly changing. Once Key got back to the living room, Key heard them talking about canoeing and swimming after. Key had to of course join in and know the details about it. 

"Thats a great idea. Lets do that, while were at it, lets do a bet." Key suggested, everyone turned their heads to look at Key and hear what he sugessted to do. Key told them that he was thinking of doing a bet. He suggested that whoever tips over first, has to pay for dinner. Everyone liked the idea and procceded to it. Everyone went to their rooms and changed into more comfortable clothing. Bringing extra clothes for swimming and extra towels as well. After 30 minutes of getting ready, they headed down to the lake.

Once they got to the lake, they went into pairs. Key and Amber, NIchkhun and Victoria, Luna and Onew, Sulli and Minho and lastly Minhyuk and Kystal in one. They got into the canoe, and paddled away. Minho, who of course, is being competitive, tried to not tipping over first. Every couple had different strategies to not tip over. It was going well until.. 

"YA!!!! WERE GOING TO TIP OVER. DONT MOVE." Amber yelled to Key, her yelling can be heard throught the whole lake. The other couples stopped and wacthed them. Laughing at how Amber is nagging at Key and Key completely ignoring her and kept paddling. Sure enough, Amber was right. The canoe flipped over, making the couple go on the water. Amber at this point was glaring at Key. Key tried to ignore it by smiling sweetly at her.

"I told you to not move, but what did ypu do? You moved and the canoe flipped over. Good going. Your bet backfired you. Were going to pay dinner." Amber nagged away. Key realized that there was a bet, and he totally forgot about it. 

Minho and Sulli paddled closer to them, MInho teasingly said, "You loosed. You guys are paying. Thank you!"

Key glared at him, he grabbed on  the canoe and tried to flip Minho's and Sulli's canoe over. Well his plan didnt worked. Minho and Sulli were laughing. Key was struggling, and Amber looked at him and laughed. 

==============================