Stupid teammates!!!!!!!!!!!

she's a soccer player

she's the girl I admire since yesterday, as i stared at her face, her eyes is big and beautiful, her nose is perfect and her pouty lips.........

 

" You c-can l-let m-me go now" she stummering

" ah ye ye. Im sorry" i Apologized to her and let her go

" I'm sorry I bumped you earlier I was in hurry ~" 

" Bom........." I said unknowingly

" eh? you kno\w my name?" she asked me innocently

ah, this girl is so cute in close view....

" ah, ah w-what? " I asked her, and as I saw her expression I know his confused..

" ahm well I'm Luhsn " I said and extended mmy hands so that we can shakes our hands..

" oh hi, I think I dont have to introduced my self since you already knew me" she laughed......

" ah yeah, hahaha " I faked a laughed .

and after a moment akward moment enveloped us.....

so to ease the akwardness..... I simply Kneel down to get her things but befire thet I touched a smoothed hand and to my surprised it's her hands, we stared each other's eyes she have a big brown eyes and long eye lashes and perfect nose lines and a second time on her pouty lips and this time I moved an inch to her faced..

 3 inched......  2 inched ......... 1 inched.......

until centimter but we were interrupted to someone or les just say my stupid teammates 

" hey bom" they said in unison... park bom pull back to regain her posture and stand up.

" oh hi guys, long time no see" she said while bowing....

" oh, lulu so you already met this pretty lady hah" baekhyun said with a teased expression..

" ah, yeah, thanks  for interrupting us guys , I really appreciated it, do it again ok" I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes..

" hahaha that's gay, oh wait, your a gay?  chen asked liked crazy 

I push him and shout

" shut up jerk!!!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

SEE next chapter..... I'm already tired now I have a flu so that I cant promised you guys to update soon but I try my best to update...

next chapter is ate jealous luhan :) so comment and subscribe <3