Chapter 5

We Belong Together

"Joohyun it's time to sleep." Tiffany said.

 

"Aww okay mommy." Joohyun pouted. She laid on the floor where they laid the blankets and pillows. "Mommy! Unnie! Come sleep with me!" Joohyun said patting the spaces on both sides of her.

 

Tiffany and Jessica looked at each other then back at Joohyun.

 

"Unnie can sleep with you mommy will sleep in her room okay?" Tiffany said.

 

"Please~" Joohyun begged, "Joohyun can't sleep if Unnie and Mommy don't sleep with her."

 

Tiffany looked at Jessica and Jessica nodded. Then they climbed in on both sides of Joohyun. Joohyun smiled and pulled the two closer to her and together. The only thing separating Jessica and Tiffany was the tiny little five year old in between them. The air was filled with awkwardness. The two girls who did not have the best start and just met a few days ago were closer than they've ever been, literally.

 

Tiffany cradled her little girl and caresses her hair until she fell asleep. Jessica watched as the little girl's eyes slowly closed and smiled.

 

"You can ask if you want. I'll be glad to answer." Tiffany spoke.

 

"Huh? What are you talking about? Ask what?"

 

"Ask what happened between me and her father."

 

"Oh…I wasn't thinking about that at this moment, but yes I would like to know."

 

"Well long story short he cheated on me with his 'coworker'."

 

"…is she pretty?"

 

"What?"

 

"Nothing." Jessica took back what she said. 'What the hell Jessica why would you say that out loud?!' "It's just that you're very beautiful. I don't know how he could have been able to replace you. Well…it's his loss."

 

"Th-thank you I guess." Tiffany blushed a little. 'Did she just call me beautiful?'

 

"So who is this guy?"

 

"His name's Seo In Guk."

 

"Seo In Guk? As in-"

 

"Seo In Guk of Seo Enterprise, yeah." Tiffany cut in.

 

"I didn't know he was married. When did you two get divorced?"

 

"This past summer."

 

"Wow if I knew that I wouldn't have…" Jessica was about to say something but stopped herself.

 

"Wouldn't have done what?"

 

"Just to be clear I didn't know you two were married at the time, but I went out on date with him. Nothing happen though just dinner. No kissing or . I swear!" Jessica admitted.

 

"Well I can't say I'm not surprised." Jessica gave a hurt expression. "No I didn't mean you. I don't think sleep around or anything. It's him. It's not the first time hearing that. You're fine."

 

"Oh well I'm sorry."

 

"Don't be."

 

"O-okay. Well umm you should sleep. We have a long day ahead of us tomorrow."

 

"You were serious about that?"

 

"Of course I was. You'd think I lie. Now sleep."

 

"You should sleep too."

 

"I will. Good night Tiffany."

 

"Good night Jessica."

 

------------------------------------------

 

It was bright and early and Joohyun was already awake and running to get ready for the day. She was so excited for day that she woke up extra early. She showered and put on a fresh pair of clothes on. Her mother and Jessica were still asleep through it all.

 

Since Joohyun got up there was no barrier between the two, so as time passed the two scooted closer and closer together.  Next thing you knew Jessica was hugging Tiffany from the back as the two slept.

 

"Mommy! Unn-" Joohyun stopped as she saw her mother and Jessica in the position described. She went and grabbed her mother's phone took a picture of them. Something her Auntie Hyo taught her to do. Then she woke up the two. "Mommy! Unnie wake up! It's time to go to the amusement park!"

 

Tiffany woke immediately. She was surprise and embarrassed by the arms that were wrapped around her waist. She tried getting up the arms tugged we in closer.

 

"Taeyeon-ah don't go." Jessica mumbled in her sleep.

 

'Taeyeon?' Tiffany thought. For some reason Tiffany it hurt her to her Jessica that. She didn't know why.

 

Since she couldn't get up she turned around to face Jessica. She blushed because of the distance between them and their faces.

 

"Jessica. Jessica wake up." Tiffany tried shaking her a little bit.

 

"Five more minutes!" Jessica groaned.

 

"Wake up. You promised Joohyun we'd go out today."

 

"Urgh fine." Jessica opened her eyes and found Tiffany's face right in front of her. Shocked, Jessica's body jerked and she hit her forehead on Tiffany's. She quickly stood up while rubbing her forehead, "Why…why were you so close to me?"

 

"I should be asking you that? I woke up to you back hugging me while I was sleeping." Tiffany said back rubbing her own head.

 

"…" Jessica was silent.

 

"Hurry and get ready. You can use the guest bathroom."

 

"O-okay." Jessica stuttered, "let me just grab some clothes from my car first."

 

"A-Alright."

 

'What happened?' Jessica took in a deep breath.


 

------------------------------------

 

"Come on unnie! Let's go on that one!" Joohyun pointed to the ride and dragged Jessica by the hand.

 

"Okay okay slow down." Jessica said.

 

Jessica was panting because all the running Joohyun made her do. She never runs, but because of this little girl she is. Tiffany just chuckled at the sight and quickly walked behind the two girls.

 

Jessica's motto "to never run no matter how late you are" was broken. Joohyun had been dragging Jessica all over the amusement park.

 

-----------------------

 

"Finally!" Jessica groaned as she plopped on one of the picnic tables.

 

After dragging her around Joohyun finally said she was hungry so they made their way to one of the food stalls.

 

"Mommy I want sweet potatoes!"

 

"Okay, okay, I'll go see if they have any." Tiffany was about to go the order station when Jessica stopped her.

 

"No I'll go. You two stay here."

 

"But-"

 

"No, I'll go get. Did you want anything pacific?" Tiffany shook her head, "okay I'll be back."

 

Tiffany hit starred as Jessica went. Joohyun looked at her mom then Jessica then her mom again.

 

"Mommy do you like unnie?" Joohyun asked.

 

"Of course I do. Why wouldn't I like her?"

 

"No mommy." Joohyun shook her head, "Do LIKE unnie?"

 

Tiffany was shocked at that question. Why was her daughter asking this question to her? Of course she didn't like her in that way. Why would she? She just met Jessica and doesn't know anything about her. Besides that she's really rich and is actually really sweet and caring. Tiffany unconscious smiled at the thought of Jessica and Joohyun playing the piano together.

 

"Mommy so do you?" Joohyun asked her mother, but before Tiffany answered Jessica came back with the drinks.

 

"Here you go! I got you a vanilla milkshake, I got your mom a chocolate one, and I got me a strawberry." Jessica said. Joohyun shook her head again. "What?"

 

"Mommy likes strawberry not chocolate. You have to give her yours unnie." Joohyun frowned.

 

"No Joohyun it's okay. Mommy likes chocolate too."

 

"But you like strawberry the most." Joohyun pouted.

 

"No really it's-"

 

"Here!" Jessica switched the two shakes, "I didn't drink any of it yet."

 

"No Jessi it's fine. I'll take the chocolate one." Tiffany tried taking the shake back but Jessica backed up making it out of reach.

 

Tiffany was now the one to pout and Jessica stuck out her tongue. Joohyun only giggled at the sight of her mother and her unnie. Their order was called and the they ate and finished riding all the rides Joohyun wanted to go on.

 

By the end of the day all three of them we're beat, especially Jessica. Jessica was driving to Tiffany's loft with Tiffany sleeping in the passenger seat and Joohyun sleeping in the back. When they arrived Jessica woke up Tiffany and carried Joohyun. Tiffany insisted on taking Joohyun, but Jessica refused. Instead she took the stuffed animals they won and brought them along.

 

As they got the floor the loft was on there was a man standing by the door. He was about to leave when he spotted Tiffany and some girl holding his daughter.

 

"Seo…Seo-" Tiffany stuttered.

 

"Seo In Guk?" Jessica said.

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: I bet all if you thought the father was going to be Nichkhun right? Lol anyways you guys are awesome. Love all the support you've given this fanfic. Thanks to v4mP1r3_Fw3ak, rhaedcliffe, JeTi_Ace220, StayCool, JetiLove, and FunNee for the upvotes and to the subscribers mwah!! Hehe, love ya!! Aight til next time!