Together

I Wouldn't Leave You Alone

To get an intense effect, I'd recommend listening to Ladies' Code's I'm Fine, Thank You. I wrote this piece whilst listening to this song[:

 

EunB's Point of View:

 

The pain is gone.

I no longer feel the throbbing in my head.

I no longer feel the ache in my body.

I feel free.

 

I run through the lush scenery that is before me. The air is so fresh. Everything seems to perfect.

This feeling is so invigorating and it's so real. I haven't felt this ways since before I was a trainee.

 

Trainee.

Polaris.

Ladies' Code.

The Lavelys.

Ashley.

Zuny.

Sojung.

RiSe.

 

.

 

I know the sad truth of how I got here here. I know the most part of what has truly happened. 

We were driving back to the dorms after a scedule in Daegu. Our van jerked and sunddenly starting spinning. The next thing I know, I wake up in this beautiful white dress and I see the face of God welcoming me into the gates of Heaven. 

At first, I felt disappointed of the things I would never be able to do, 

I wanted to rush to my family and tell them I love and miss them like crazy. I want to apologize for burndening them with the long trainee process and thank them for their understanding through everything. I want to tell them that I'm sorry that I didn't get to see them much while I was an idol and that I really wish I did because they are the most meaningful people to me. 

I wanted to go up to every single Lavely and hug them and thank them for helping us become as popular as we are. Without their support, Ladies' Code is nothing. Without them, I wouldn't have kept moving forward. 

Most of all, I wanted to comfort my members and tell them everything is going to be alright because I know they're hurting. It seems impossible, but they don't deserve any more pain. We've been through so many ups and downs. I'm afraid to say that it would be the end for now. I wanted to tell them that after all the crazy diets and tiring schedules, everything is worth it (but they shouldn't stress and overwork themselves). I wanted to tell them that I forgive them of any wrongdoing they've done to me and I want to ask for forgiveness of anything I've done wrong to them. I want to reassure them to not live with any regret that they survived. I want to tell them to keep going in life because I will be their guardian angel. Even though it seems painful, I want them to continue the legacy of Ladies' Code.

I want to tell them how much I love and appreciate them after everything we've been through because after my family, they're the most important people to me.

I guess I won't get the chance for now.

 

I just really hope that the girls will be able to move on. It seems impractical now, but I hope they will still be able to perform and reach the top in the future.

I'm sad that I won't be able to perform with them, but I will treasure every second we shared together onstage.

I'm sad we won't be able to talk and vent about the stresses in life, but I'm glad of all the problems we've overcome.

I'm sad I won't be able to walk down the aisle as a maid/matron of honor or greet their kids as Auntie Eunbi, but I promise to watch over them every once in a while to keep them in track. 

 

 

 

I try to not think so negatively. This was a part of God's plan. I'm grateful for everything he's giving me. He's letting me rest now. 

I'm so grateful to the Lavelys who have given me all this love and support.

I'm so grateful for all the hard work from the producers, the cameramen, the makeup artists, the designers, our CEO, everyone. 

I'm so grateful to my understanding family. I hope I made them proud.

I'm so grateful to all my members. I'm so proud of all the girls for creating two memorable albums and five singles that we've all worked hard for. I know we never reached number one as I wished, but I still hope that my wish will come true. I'm blessed we won Rookie of the Year at the Gaon Chart Awards, but this is just the beginning to a wonderful journey. 

Even if it means that Ladies' Code shall continue this journey without me. It's okay because for me, I want to see Ladies' Code rise to the top. 

I still belive that Ladies' Code will conquer Asia and win awards. We're They're still rookies, but I know we they can acheive anything.

 

As I lay in the grass thinking of my life, the only idea in my head is hope that my fellow members will heal from the accident and try to overcome everything. There was so much potential for them.

Even through I hated her nagging, Ashley-eonni was such a great leader. Now, I am thankful for her hardwork and admire her passion. Without her, RiSe and I would not have woken up on time for schedules. We would have cheated our diets. We wouldn't have pushed ourselves harder. I know being the the leader must've been a hard job. She always got the brunt if anything went wrong. She was responsible for all of us. She hated scolding and yelling at us, but I'm glad she did her job. As an artist, she was a great singer, but her dancing is what really impressed me. My heart filled with joy when I saw her on D-Style with Sojung. It was something she always looked forward to and she shined the most in my eyes.

Sojung is undoubtedly one of the greatest singers I know. I know people have told her she was one of the worst dancers, but I think she is one of the greatest. In the beginning, she always gets criticized for her mistakes, but she always learns from them. I was so proud of her when she sang on Immortal Songs and 1000 Song Challenge. She brings pride to LC. I hope that will still eat. My heart broke when I learned about her anorexia. I'm glad she started eating more, but I hope she doesn't relapse. The last time I checked on the girls, she was still in surgery. I hope things go well. I think she has so much in front of her. If Ladies' Code ends up disbanding (and I really hope we they don't), I hope she still sings because if she doesn't, it'll be a waste of her talent. 

Zuny. Our poor little maknae. I hope she isn't hurting too much. She always felt useless because she didn't dance as well as Ashley, sang as heartily as Sojung, or looked as pretty as RiSe, but to me, she didn't need to be any of those things. She is a great singer, dancer, and is beautiful. She fought through the intense training period and came out as the wonderful star she is today. She acts in the dorms, pulling us into her funny or intense impersonations of Gag Artists or Drama Actresses. I hope she gets to act one day because I know that is one thing she loves. 

RiSe-eonni is someone close to my heart. She had to be the best roommate I've ever had. Our late night talks about boys and gossip. Our secrets that we share. Our inside jokes. Our secret getaways that Ashley and the company still don't know about. We really cared and watched out for each other. I almost feel a little guilty that we favored one another. As I think about it, I wish I spent a little more time with the members, but I'll never regret my time with RiSe. I was amazed when I first saw her on 'Birth of a Star'. After I first saw her in the training room together as trainees, I was a bit intimidated because I knew of her talents, but she came out to be the sweetest and most helpful member to me. After getting to know her, we were practically inseperable. I was jealous when she was on 'We Got Married' with David Oh, but she always joked with me that she'd prefer to be with me than him. Hm. That little tidbit makes me chuckle today.

 

As I reflect at all these regrets and memories, I begin to sit up. I should be happy all the pain and suffering is over, but I can't help but worry for my members. 

I stand up and wipe the grass that was on my white dress. I walk over the hill and lead my way to the overpass near the gates of Heaven, where I can look over my members and family. Maybe seeing them will assure me that everything will be okay. 

 

As I reach the top of the hill, where the land starts to even out, I see another figure in white. She looked lost and I realized she's proabably one of the newly departed. I walked closer to her.

With every step, a feeling in my heart somewhat hinted at me that I knew this girl. I was hoping this gut feeling was wrong.

My strides were getting bigger. My my breathing was heavy and my eyes were beginning to water.

 

No. This shouldn't have happened to her.  

 

As I was about 50 meteres away from the girl, my suspicions were answered.

She turned around to reveal herself. Her long, flowing brunette hair, charming eyesmile, and chubby face were unmistakable.

I was sad to know that she, too, had passed, but I was glad that she didn't have to suffer anymore.

My legs automatically started sprinting. She started running, too.

We were engulfed into each other's arms. We cried together, but I knew they were tears of happiness. Tears of relief.

 

"Eonni," I cried into her arms. "What-- what are you doing here?" I asked her, dumbfounded.

"Pabo-yah~," she chuckled as she brushed some of my hair behind my ear. I wiped her tears and mine because I wanted to see her clearly. I had doubts that this was just my imagination, but she was real. Kwon RiSe was standing right in front of me. She hugged me tighter before she said these last words.  

 

"I promised I wouldn't ever leave you alone." 

 

-----

 

And there you have it[:

I hope I didn't disappoint or disrespect. 

I hope you somewhat enjoyed this story and found some reassurement that everything will be okay.

I have to admit, putting a slash through we every single time broke my heart. Please do say if you prefer that I say 'they'.

I know I said I'm not doing this for any recognition, but would you mind leaving some feedback? I'm just wondering if you liked it or hated it. Plus, I really want to know if this is disrepecting them in any way. I want to write for them with justice. If you're a Lavely, go ahead and leave me your bias and favorite Ladies' Code song[: It seems too late, but I'd like to give them a try. 

On an ending note, I'd like to say Ladies' Code may not be the same, but if they find the strength to come back, they will be stronger than ever. I pray that they will be able to overcome these obstacles and that they will be able to come home healthy. 

Fighting Ashley.

Fighting Sojung.

Fighting Zuny.

Rest in Peace RiSe.

Rest in Peace EunB.