Second Chance To Love Again

Finally Found You Again

 

They had been friends for many years, some called thought they were like brothers, some jealous of such a close bond. When they were together, they were always smiling and happy, sweet giggles and shining orbs staring in to each other's eye's. They had known each other since the day they had both started nursery. They had become instantly attached to one another, always stuck by each other's side like glue.

Over the years they got closer until the friendship changed in to a relationship, feelings changing in to something more precious and running much deeper. They grew more fond of each other and they slowly opened up to let their love be known to each other. Every thing seemed so perfect, neither could get enough of the other. As a new day was born, their love run deeper, it was a feeling that was so hard to explain.

They had managed to keep their relationship to them self's through out school and college. Now the younger was in his final year while his lover looked around for work. Every thing was perfect exept for one thing. Their families hate each other with a deepest passion. They always forbid their sons' to talk to each other, ban them from texting or emailing each other.

The rules became stricter as a day passes, it was only when they were both caught holding hand's at the park and eating ice cream that their dream world crumbled to pieces. Both got screamed at, sent home and locked away, it was like living in a prison.  Their families refused to move but made well sure that Key and Jonghyun never met, spoke to each other or even knew the other was still alive.

It crushed their hearts, not being able to see the one they love so dearly. Knowing the other was so close yet so far away. Day's turned in to weeks and weeks turned in to months. The world to the two broken lovers seemed darker as a new day rises, losing strength to even wake up in the morning. Both slowly became stuck in their bed rooms, curtains closed and losing contact with the out side world.

Both refused to speak to their families, choosing to ignore their existence completely. Fights became more frequent, neither family liked the way their sons had become, their stupid fights and hatred for each other had destroyed something so beautiful, precious and rare. Their love never died though, each day they always dreamt of each other, dreaming of what it would be like to hold the other in their arms.

It was around the sixth month mark that Key decided he wanted to leave and never look back. It was approaching winter time and he had saved some money from a little part time job to put down a deposit on a small studio apartment. It was the other side of Korea, though it was based in a rough area, it was perfect for the younger. It was small and he could afford to pay the rent when he get's a new job.

The Friday night when his so called family had gone out for some business meeting, Key threw his packed bags on his shoulder and just left. Not even bothering to look back at the large house that had been a prison to him for the last six months. It took the younger over 4 hours to reach his new home, drunk's lined the streets, slurring their words and stumping over their feet.

It wasn't paradise but for Key it was his change to live his life happy and be independent. Everything seemed to fall in to place, getting a decent job at a clothing store in town 15 minutes away. Only one thing remained for the young feline beauty to do and that was to find his true love again. He was desperate to be reunited with gorgeous puppy looking boyfriend.

He had missed the slightly older like mad, all he could think about was Jonghyun and if he had changed. The younger searched around when he could but there never seemed to be any sign of the older anywhere. One Jonghyun's friends told the younger he was no longer at home which made the younger think he had also run away. It was just over two months after he had run away that everything changed and for the better again.

It seemed like the younger's family didn't care he had run away nor did they bother to even try and search for him. Key had saved some money to one side, he wanted his hair cut and dyed a new colour. Fed up with being reminded of life at home, he wanted to become blond and start the new chapter in his life. Key searched along the busy street and came across a small looking hair dressers, it seemed quite gritty and the logo was done in graffiti style writing.

Walking inside, it seemed quite empty, one person was sat in one of the four leather chairs while another waited. An old looking guy was busy cutting someone's hair, gaze falling on the feline beauty as the bell rung when the door opened. Quickly the old looking man told the younger to sit down and shouldn't be too long. The younger sat on the black leather sofa, gazing round the small shop, there was four chairs, two either side of the room, complete with mirrors.

The counter was beside the waiting area, it seemed quite a nice place though well hidden from the main shops along the hight street. The women next to the younger went up first not long after he had sat down, fiddling with his thumbs in his lap. The bell rung again, signalling that someone had come in. The old guy looked up at the new arrival and soon began shouting, asking why the man was late and nothing was an excuse.

Quickly the man that arrived disappeared out back quickly, the old man asking the feline beauty to sit down in the chair and the other guy wouldn't be too long. Key could only nod and wait for the man to come back out, the younger felt butterflies fluttering around in his stomach at the thought of finally getting the change he had been wanting for a while. Soon foot steps approached the younger, a rushed sorry reached his ears and Key found his eye's widen quickly. It was the sound of that voice, it sounded familiar, lifting his head up, his eye's met those very familiar puppy eye's he had been searching for.

"J...J...Jjongie, O...O..Oh my god b...baby .. I..it's you Jjong" Key stuttered out softly, tears pooling in his feline eye's. Puppy eye's widened in pure surprise at the sound of the sweetest voice. Staring in to the tear filled feline eye's, the older could only gasp in surprise.

Key stood up to face the older who moved to the side and opened his arms which Key dashed into. The feeling of the familiar arms wrapped around his body caused the tears to free fall from his eye's. The feeling felt so much better then any dream, neither spoke in that moment, just taking in each other's scents. It felt too good to be true, the younger pulling back first, gaze falling on his handsome lover and oh gosh had the older gotten more handsome.

His hair was a dirty blond colour, his muscles had been built up which had Key drooling at the sight of them. Jonghyun was in just as much shock,  happy to see his dream man finally in front of his eyes. Months he had tried to search for the younger and failed badly. Jonghyun lifted his hand to softly wipe away the sparkling clear droplets that were staining his lover's cheek. Key instantly melting in to the older's warm, gentle touch.

"B...B...B..Bummie baby, finally I have found you, finally we meet again. Gosh you look more beautiful then I remembered. I love you so, so much baby" Jonghyun whispered softly, scared to blink in case Key disappeared.

Key smiled warmly at the older's word's, his heart thumping around his chest like it was dancing in celebration. Their little reunion soon broke apart as the old guy started yelling at Jonghyun again to get on with work and to stop flirting with customers. Jonghyun could only sigh and nod his head, gently placing the black grown on his newly found lover.

Taking the younger's hand in his and intertwining their finger's together, the older lead the feline beauty to the basin where he was going to wash the younger's hair. Key could only close his eye's as his lover massaged the shampoo in to his hair, the older's finger's working their magic making Key want to purr like a cat. As Jonghyun dyed and cut the younger's hair to his liking they spoke about everything.

Key found out Jonghyun had run away the same night he had run away, currently he was staying at some friends place five minutes away. Key could tell Jonghyun wasn't happy though, mentioning his boss (the old man) always seemed to shout at him and cause unnecessary stress. The older admitted he only wanted to look for the younger since he left. His world had been bleak and life less, the older told Key how he had been miserable since the day they had last seen each other. 

"Honestly don't know how I have survived Bum, I hardly make that much here. My so called friend I live with takes most of my wage so I can't even afford to eat much" Jonghyun spoke as he made sure to cut the younger's hair perfectly.

It was true his wage was pretty low and even though his friend is rarely home, he takes most of the money the older makes. Jonghyun had given up long ago with his friend constantly disappearing. He soon found the so called friend was a bit of a party animal, staying round girls houses more then his own home. Seeing Key had made the months of hell so worth it, the younger still managed to turn him to a stuttering, drooling mess.

It was such perfect timing as new year had not long been celebrated in, all Key and Jonghyun had wished for was to finally meet once again. After nearly five hours in the hair dressers and several kisses and few cuddles while they waited for the dye to set, Key was beyond happy with the results. Jonghyun had done such a perfect job on his hair and gosh did he feel so good about him self.

Key felt like a new man and a lot happier though maybe it down to him finding the love of his life once again. Jonghyun took as much time as he could with the younger, scared this might be the last he could see the feline beauty. Once dusted down and really happy with the final style, Jonghyun brought the younger over to the till, making the cost half the price.

"Thank you for doing my hair Jjong, its perfect. Hey when do you get on your lunch break babe" Key asked as he popped his wallet back in his bag. Key was also scared to lose the older, he had thought all the time he had been having his hair cut.

It didn't take long for him to decide a plan to make their life's perfect again. Jonghyun looked puzzled for a moment before replying that he went on his break in an hours time. He had one more customer then he would have a half hour break. Key nodded his head and flashed his dazzling smile at the older, dimples included.  Jonghyun had to stop him self from jumping on the younger and smothering the feline beauty with his love.

His heart bouncing about in his chest like it was in a frenzy. Key told the older he would return in an hour to see him, Jonghyun just looked confused but smiled none of the less. Any time he got to spend with the feline beauty was more then welcome. Gaining some confidence, Key leaned forward to peck the older's plump lips, the familiar taste tingled on their lips.

How they had both missed this feeling, it felt like they had never been apart. Before the older could even get in to trouble, Key pulled back and smiled, muttering a small "see you later" before leaving. Glancing back one more time to make sure he wasn't dreaming and Jonghyun was indeed there still and smiling just as brightly back at him.

Jonghyun was lost in his own little world as he watched Key leave the hair saloon, excitement in his stomach at the thought of seeing him again in an hour. The puppy like man vowed that this day was the greatest day of his life so far, his Kibummie had returned and entered his life again. No more dark black clouds loomed his life, the brightest golden rays of sunshine brightened his life completely in the few hours they had been reunited.

Time seemed to fly by once the older started work on the customer. Trying hard to not mess up the job, the older couldn't help but peek at his watch every few seconds. Once the customer's hair was cut, blow dried and styled perfectly, the hour was nearly over and Jonghyun was like a kid bouncing off the walls. Once the women paid Jonghyun for the cut, he bid her goodbye with a friendly smile. He waited by the tills for 5 minutes and there was no sign of the younger yet. Maybe he had gotten

caught up with the busy crowds in the streets. With a defeated sigh, the puppy like man dragged him self to the back room and plopped down at the round wooden table. His Bummie would never lie to him and not show up would he? The older thought their feelings were still the same as before.

Key cursed him self for running a bit late, hurrying down the road back the small hair dressers. A plastic carrier bag in his hands that contained a special lunch he had made his slightly older lover. Hearing the older say he could barely afford to eat worried the younger a lot. He had rushed home to cook up a chicken and mushroom pasta and put in a few other sweet treats.

The younger had also been to a new mega super store that was due to open in just under a weeks time. It had ten floors in side and sold everything. The first two floors were clothing, third floor was foot wear, fourth floor was health and beauty, fifth floor sold D.I.Y  stuff. Sixth floor was the entertainment part, seventh floor sold pet care stuff, eighth floor was going to be a rather big hair dressers, ninth floor was going to be a beauty place that offered massages and treatments. Tenth floor was gadgets and stuff.

Key had thought about Jonghyun's words, he had also dreamt of becoming a high dresser like the older. He had put both their names down to work there. The pay was far better, the environment seemed better, the saloon seemed so much cleaner and had an inviting atmosphere. Rushing in to the rather empty hair dressers, Key greeted the old man with a bow.

He stare dat the younger, suddenly asking if Jonghyun had ruined his hair and wondered why he was back already. Key quickly dismissed the older, asking where Jonghyun was as he had brought some lunch for him. Key thanked the old man when he replied he was sat out the back. With quick foot steps, the feline beauty walked out the back, finding a door slightly open.

Peeking inside, Key felt his heart crack a little bit, seeing the older look so defeated and sad broke his heart that had only just been stitched up when they were finally reunited. Slowly the younger pushed the door open more, taking slow foot steps in to the room. The door creaked and the older shot his head up at the person walking in, puppy eye's widening in surprise.

A beautiful warm, loving smile blossomed on the older's more plump lips. The feline beauty could only mirror the exact same smile as he walked in and sat beside the now happy puppy like man. They both lent forward, no words needed and shared a sweet and tender kiss. The love that flowed during the brief peck said more then what could have been said.

"I'm sorry I am a little late Jjong, I had a few bit's to sort out. Here I made you some lunch so you didn't starve" Key softly said to the older as placed the see through carrier bag on the table. Jonghyun found him self speechless for a moment, wondering what he had done to deserve the beautiful, kind hearted man beside him.

The older took out the small container, mouth watering at the sight of the pasta once he took the lid off. It was one of his favourite dishes and Key always used to make it for him if he was late home from college. Key could only giggle as he watched his lover literally shovel the chicken and mushroom pasta in to his mouth. The older hummed in delight at the delicious taste invading his taste buds.

He had forgotten what it was like to taste such yummy and tasty food. The feline beauty found his heart melting at the genuine smile that seemed to be plastered on the older's lips. He sat in silence watching his lover eat well, battling with his inner thoughts on how to tell Jonghyun is plan. The younger kept hoping the older would like his idea and not be mad at him, he had only thought and done what he did to make his lover happy. Jonghyun seemed to notice how his Bummie seemed to be a little quiet, like something was bothering him.

The puppy like man could always read the younger like an open book, he knew Key better then anyone else in the world. Quickly he finished the last few bit's of pasta, washing it down was some of his bottled water. Turning to his right, Jonghyun took the younger's hand's in his own, thumb's caressing the back of the younger's soft hands. The older could never describe the feeling of seeing the younger's soft dainty hands in his own, it was like they were always meant to be held by his larger hands. It was like the younger's hands were crafted to fit so well in Jonghyun's more rougher, larger hands.

"Bum Bum, what is wrong baby? Is something bothering you sweetheart, please talk to me so I can help you" Jonghyun asked softly, gently caressing the back of the younger's hand still. It hurt his heart to see his lover looking so conflicted.

Key looked up in shock, was he really that easy to read? Taking a moment to think everything through in his mind, the younger was more the certain with what he was going to say. Though he knew what to say and knew that it was something to complete their life's and they could go back to being together, he felt the butterflies in his stomach going mental. Gaze moving to stare in to those large puppy eye's, the younger could feel him self melting in those warm chocolate brown orbs.

They held so much love and affection, sparkling brightly, hope twinkling behind the strong loving gaze. How could the younger ever had thought of being worried with his plan, he knew deep down Jonghyun would love the idea just as much as he does. Taking a few deep breathes, the younger squeezes the older's hand in his own. Feeling his worries wash away from the strong loving gaze. His heart beat going insane, the cracks in his heart disappearing and he had never felt so in love then in that moment.

"Jjong I want to ask you something. I...I...I have been thinking and w...well how would you l...like to move in with me? I...I mean it is big enough for the both of us" Key stuttered of in a soft whisper. He suddenly felt nervous again in case Jonghyun declined his offer.

He had dreamt since the moment he had left the saloon earlier, dreaming of life living with Jonghyun. It felt so perfect in his mind, waking up in those strong arms, kissing those plump lips and staring into those gorgeous puppy eyes. Jonghyun was left speechless for a moment at the younger's words. Slowly they began to sink in, his mind filled with thought's of living with the love of his life.

He had vowed the moment he found his Bummie again he would never let him go again. These past months had been pure torture for them both and neither wanted to leave the other. The puppy like man felt his heart smashing against his chest in a raging fury, a huge smile blossoming on his plump lips. Never had the feline beauty seen those puppy eye's sparkle so brightly in all his life he had known the older.

Jonghyun could only nod his head before muttering "Yes" over and and over again. Soon enough The older hand pulled the younger on to his lap, cuddling the younger tightly. Everything felt too good to be true, never in his wildest dreams did the older imagine he would not only find his Bummie today but to move in and live with him.

Everything seemed so surreal in that moment, Jonghyun had to pinch him self. His Bummie's soft giggles beside him slowly melted his heart. Jonghyun kept quiet, sensing there was something else Key had to sat to him. The older held the younger's hand's again, loving the feeling of the silky smooth milky white skin against his own. Smiling softly, Jonghyun have Key signal to carry on and not to be nervous or afraid.

"That's not all Jjong, I....I have put both our names down to work in that new saloon that opens next week in the mega store. The pay is so much better and thought it would be perfect for the both of us" Key added with a faint red blush on his cheeks. Jonghyun was once again left completely speechless at the younger's words.

He felt like he needed to pinch him self to believe the situation was real. Key really hadn't changed a bit in the older's eye's, he was still the sweet, caring angel behind his strong diva like personality. The thought of living and working with his Kibummie was like pure heaven in his mind. Jonghyun could only smoother butterfly kisses over the younger's face, muttering "thank you" and "I love you" over and over.

For the first time in months neither had felt so happy, just being together, holding hand's and sharing tender kisses was perfect. They remained cuddled together for a while, Key resting in the older's lap, head resting on his lover's shoulder. Bow shaped lips kissing the soft tanned skin on Jonghyun's neck. The hand that wasn't intertwined with the older's, was busy playing with the short hairs on the older's nape. Both couldn't get enough of each other, needing to feel each other under their finger tips. The older couldn't wait until he could move in with his Bummie, the thought of waking up to his angel wrapped up in his arms excited him no end.

"K..Kibummie, are you sure about me moving in baby. I seriously cannot wait to be with you 24/7 babe. Gosh I love you so much Kibum, everything you done me today proves your my one and only angel" Jonghyun replied, gently caressing the younger's soft pale cheek.

The look in those feline eye's was enough to make the older want to melt in to a puddle of goo. Jonghyun had to stop him self from squealing out loud at how adorable the younger was in that moment, checks tinted with a rosy red blush, eye's soft and full of love. Slim pale finger's slotted perfectly between the older's chunkier and rougher finger's. Key could only nod his head at the older's question, his heart beating a million miles a second.

How could the puppy like man be so adorable and cute even in their situation. Time clearly wasn't on their side and the older's half an hour lunch break was soon over in the flash of an eye. Both hated knowing they had to once again part for a while but it would be worth it by the end of the day, they would finally be together again. Key quietly asked the older what time he finished work, saying that he would meet the older and can go around to collect his stuff and move in tonight.

Jonghyun was once again speechless yet he felt like a kid in a candy shop, his Kibummie wanted him to move in today. The older squeezed the younger in his arms, pecking the feline beauties face with sweet butterfly kisses. Sometimes the older wondered if his love was enough for his slightly younger lover, his Bummie was a rare diamond in the rough. Jonghyun couldn't be more proud of the younger, words never seemed enough to express how thankful he was and how much he 

loved the younger.

Five o'clock seemed to take forever to arrive after the younger left the saloon. He dashed back to his little apartment, tidying up everything to make it more homey for when Jonghyun arrived tonight. Key felt so excited, no longer would he be alone and felt his life had meaning again. Being able to cook for Jonghyun as well as him self and snuggle together as they watched trashy reality shows on tv was a picture of perfection in his mind.

The feline beauty made sure to dash to the shops so he could also prepare a special dinner for the older's welcome home celebration. The feline beauty choose to cook one of Jonghyun's favourite dishes, crab soup and some beef noddles. Despite the long time the had been apart, their feelings had only intensified. Never did their love stop or fade away, it grow stronger and bolder. Distance certainly did make the heart grow fonder. Key felt like a new man with a brand new chapter in his life starting and what a perfect way to start.

Once the younger had finished everything, it was time to meet his lover at the saloon. With a bubbly bounce in his step, Key took off in to town to meet his puppy like lover. People watched the younger walk down the round, staring at him in a weird way. The smile on those bow shaped lips shone brighter then the golden sun in the light blue sky. Newly dyed blond hair blew softly in the gentle January breeze.

It didn't take long for Key to reach the saloon, he had walked faster then normal, too excited to have Jonghyun's arms wrapped around him again. Walking in quietly, Key found his heart melting at the sight of his puppy like lover smiling brighter then the moon and the stars combine. The older was just finishing up on cutting a little girls hair, styling it so she looked like an adorable princess. Her little hands clapping happily as she looked in the mirror, chubby cheeks glowing. Key swore Jonghyun was indeed the perfect dad and he felt guilty and pang to his heart that he couldn't give the older children.

At the sound of the bell ringing, the puppy like man looked up to see the younger walking in, his smile stretching to his ears. Key had to hold his giggles in as it looked like Jonghyun was wagging his imaginary tail wildly. He truly looked like a happy puppy in that moment. Quickly the older brushed down his customer, helping the little girl out the chair. He watched with an amused expressed as she bounced over to her mum, happily spinning around to show off her trimmed black hair. Jonghyun thanked the young girls mum as she tipped him generously. With rushed foot steps, the older rushed out back to collect his jacket and phone and wallet.

Bidding goodbye to the old man who just ignored the older. Jonghyun hoped t hey would get the job at the new place so he could tell the old man to stuff his job and never have to see him ever again. The older intertwined his finger's with his Kibummie's, kissing those soft bow shaped lips he had missed so much in the time they were apart. The puppy like man lead the way to his friends house, knowing he will either be out or with some tart like girl.

He could not wait to be gone from the place. No matter how much his so called friend tried to hook him up with some girl, Jonghyun always declined. His heart belonged to Key and only him. Never could he imagine being with another, holding or kissing anyone else but his Bummie. It was only a short five minute walk to the apartment where Jonghyun had been currently staying. The feline beauty was left shocked by hoe rough the area was, his place might not be fancy and was just as rough but at lest it was cosy and less violence happened.

"It shouldn't take me five minutes to pack babe" Jonghyun said as he walked in to his bedroom. Most of his clothes seemed to live in the gym bags he had put everything in when he had run away months ago. Key looked around with a horrid expression on his face.

How could his lover live in such a filthy place. It broke his heart knowing this was the older's only way to live with a roof over his head. There was mould on the walls and dirty cups and plates piled up high in the sink. Bit's of old food fallen from the over flowing rubbish bin, the older's room was just clothes everywhere from his bags. key could only stand by and watch as the puppy like man stuffed his bags with his clothes and personal bits.

It was like he couldn't get the stuff in quick enough. It really hit Key hard, understanding why his Jjongie was so thankful when he asked the older to move in with him. In just under 20 minutes, the older had packed everything and written a quick note to thank his friend for letting him stay there but was no longer going to be there. The younger took one of the lighter bags while Jonghyun threw the other two heavier ones on his shoulder.

Taking Key's left  hand in his own, he brought the younger's hand to his lips. Placing a sweet, loving kiss to the silky soft milky white skin. The younger blushed harder, his cheeks pained a rosy red, it surprised him just easy it was for the older to make him a blushing mess still. "Lead the way baby" Jonghyun said once he looked back at the dirty apartment one last time, a small satisfying sigh leaving his plump lips.

The feline beauty could only nod his head, lightly tugging the older's hand that was resting in his own. The small 20 minute walk to the younger's apartment was filled with light, sweet talk between the newly reunited lover's. Neither wanted to blink in case the other suddenly disappeared. The sun shone brightly in the early evening sky, white cloud's floating about without a care in the world.

Once they reached their home, Key shyly welcomed the older inside. Welcoming him to his new home and hoped he liked it there. Jonghyun smiled, the apartment was small, cosy and perfect for them. He could already imagine the many date night's snuggled up in bed together and baking sweet treats together in the kitchen. His heart seemed to skip several beats at his thought's, it seemed too good to be real.

Taking the younger's hand in his own, he lead the feline beauty to the bed, lips attaching them self's to the sweet and soft bow shaped lips. Just like before, their lips melted so perfectly together, hand's roamed each other's clothed bodies. It didn't take long before clothes were scattered over the black fluffy carpet, the setting sun shining on the lover's through the small open window.

They became lost in each other, feeling every inch of skin beneath their finger tips, marking as much skin as they could. They had missed each other so much and had so much cuddling and love making to catch up on. They rocked together through out the night, the special welcome home dinner forgotten about as they focus on each other. Most of the weekend Jonghyun and Key spent it in bed together, snuggled up together, leg's a tangled mess under the crinkled blankets.  It was Saturday afternoon when Key got the phone call, being told they had both been offered jobs at the new hair saloon and they start work Monday morning.

It was like someone had flicked the switch in their life's and everything seemed to be going so well for the loved up couple. The joy Jonghyun had when he phoned up his boss and told him he quit was so enjoyable. No longer would he have to be shouted and moaned at every day even for things he hadn't done. It was like the new chapter in their life has started of better then either could of ever explained.

Neither's families seemed too bothered to search for them. Not hearing a thing since both ran away many months ago. It seemed to have been the best thing they had done and found out they had run away on the same night. That Saturday night they ate the special dinner, celebrating their new life together at long last and to their new job. Key had always dreamed of being a stylist and knowing his lover shares the same passion only made him fall even harder for the puppy like man.

The teased and joked around with each other, spoon feeding one another the crab soup and beef noddles. The night ended with them in bed once again, kissing, touching and given each other their love again. Since the moment they came back in to each other's life's they both sounded like broken records. "I love you","I love you so much babe","I love you too baby" Was said back and forth between the two loved up men.

Those several months apart had only made their hearts grow fonder of each other. Monday morning soon came around, both men excited to begin the new week at their new jobs together. They laughed and joked about as they made breakfast and a mess in the kitchen, showering together which seemed to take a bit longer then planned.

Jonghyun felt like a brand new person, such a blissful feeling in his chest that he hadn't felt for many months. It felt so long ago since both Jonghyun and Key were genuinely happy. The feeling felt weird but was certainly most welcome. Key couldn't deny his attraction to the older had grown since he had found him again. Jonghyun had a tattoo on his back and one on his arm, Kibum's name tattoed in black and gold across his right wrist.

Key found Jonghyun even ier with tattoo's, he never imagined his lover would get any but damn he was glad Jonghyun did. The feline beauty couldn't keep his hand's of his lover, the moment his back met the soft mattress, Key became lost in a world only Jonghyun belonged in. Jonghyun had a buring phoenix on his back and a tribal patten down his arm in pure black.

was feeling just the same, loving the feeling of the younger's toned milky white skin beneath his finger tips. He had found him self admiring his Kibummie more, finding the blond more y and tasty then ever before. Jonghyun had never felt more attracted to his Bummie then he did the moment his eye's laid on the beautiful creature again. The older couldn't be more prouder or happier  to call Kibummie is own again.

"You ready Babe" Jonghyun asked softly as he watched his beautiful boyfriend gather a few bits to put in his bag. His puppy eye's shone brightly with pure love and utter affection. Jonghyun wondered how he had managed to survive the months he was apart from his feline lover.

Key really was like his own personal sunshine, brightening his life with just a simple dazzling smile. The younger turned to the puppy like man, flashing him a special smile, dimples on show. Excitement bubbled in his tummy at the thought of starting his first day at the new hair saloon. Jonghyun promised his Bummie that he would look after him and show him anything he wasn't too sure on.

With a spring in their step and smiles permanently glued to their lips, they set off for work together hand in hand. Of course Jonghyun couldn't help but peck those silky soft bow shaped lips from time to time, not giving a single care to anyone giving them disgusted looks. A bright sparkle shone in their eye's, expression mirroring one another, the morning sun shone in the sky, fluffy white cloud's floating about. Bird's singing cheerfully and brightly, the gentle breeze blowing the bare branches on the trees. Neither expected to have found each other on that Friday, it was like they had been destine to meet again one day.

Jonghyun and Key were glad to be together again, neither could of ever dated anyone else. Their hearts already belonged to each other and the bond they shared was unbreakable. Their finger's remained intertwined together, their eye's meeting every so often, lips melting in sweet loving kisses. They had finally found each other again in the most unlikeliest place, now they live together and work together. Neither wanting to leave the other's side. Jonghyun and Key found that got on better then ever before, they found them self's closer and more in love.

It was only the start of a new week and already both were excited to see what their future held for them. They had their dream job in such a happy and joyful place, they were made to feel welcome and looked after. They had each other again at long last, no matter what happen's between their families, they could never stop the two loved up men from seeing each other and loving each other.

Their love was stronger then the hatred the families held for one another. What ever laid a head for Jonghyun and Key, they would always be together, they proved their love could never be broken or even fade away. They could never forget about each other and only fall deeper and harder in love. They had faced months of hardships, being torn apart and banned from being together but nothing could stand in their way.

They were together again, happy and more in love then before. What ever the future held for the two lovers was surely going to only get better. Their future already looked like it was going to shine brightly and be filled with many happy and love filled memories and it had only just gotten started. It was only Monday morning and already their life's had changed, they felt like brand new people and they were going to cherish every moment they spend together.

They knew what it was like to lose the one special person in their life's and now they had been reunited. They were thankful to have been given another chance to be together. Already Jonghyun was thinking and planning to make Key more then just his boyfriend. He had promised his Bummie, hand on heart, he would never leave the younger's side ever again. It was a vow Jonghyun took seriously and a promise he was most definitely going to keep.

Like bread and butter, Jonghyun and Key were always meant to be together and never broken apart. Unconditional true love always prevails in the end and Jonghyun and Key were the solid proof. True Love always triumphs over any obstacles thrown in the way, if torn apart, soul mated will always find each other again. True love will finally be reunited and burn brighter then ever before.


A/N Hello lovelies <333 :D

First up A massive thank you to my 37 Subscriber's, 7 upvotes and many views before I had even posted a thing (you guys are just seriously amazing <333)

I really hope this random piece of fluff turned out alright and looks readable XD

I apologize if it or came out pants >< I have a nasty cold right now so feel pants ><

FYI I have already written next weeks story and if I may say so, it could possibly be one of my top fave stories I have written :D (It's a lot better then how this turned out XD)

Comment and Subscribe my lovelies :3 <333 Comments truly mean the world to me ^.^

I will see you all again soon lovelies :D (might post the other story earlier if feel better :3)