THE DATING SHOW

The dating show

 

Shinee members were waiting for their manager to come to pick them up for their schedule , they all were finishing their breakfast when the manager enter the apartment , they all stood up quickly but he quickly told them “ is okay , we still have time , finish eating peacefully , onew ,minho , I have something to ask both of you” both of them rise their heads onew asking his manager with a mouth full “ what is it , hyung?” the manager smile at the sight even though onew was the older one and the leader , he was such a cutie he sometimes reminded him his youngest son that will be turn 8 this year , still smiling he told them “ well , I want to know if you both would like to be on a dating show?”.

 

 

Minho almost spit his food his eyes wide asking his manager “ date each other hyung ?” . the manager started to laugh loudly almost with tears in his eyes told them “ no, you would date girls of others groups , I been told that they are going to be 2 members of each group , the choosing would be sorted out in the program, then you would go to a date for a whole day , so would you like to do this ?”.

 

Onew started to shake his head saying “ hyung , I don’t think I could do it , I have never been in a date , what if I screw up ?” minho look at his leader thinking “ how is it possible for someone that adorable never dated before ?” without words he took his leader hand telling him “ hyung come on, it would be fun , we could double date , I will be with you to help you , please go with me , lets have fun , what do you say”.

 

Onew look at minho eyes and couldn’t refuse ;he wasn’t looking forward for the program , seeing minho so happy at the idea of dating a girl didn’t trilled him but how can he say no to his big puppy eyes ,so he told minho “ okay ,i will go ,but you have to promise me you will be with me , deal ?” minho smile saying to onew “ I promise, we will have so much fun” both of them look at their manager saying at the same time “ we will do it” .

 

The day of the show came minho could tell his leader was nervous , he lips shaking a little , he was stuttering a little too , his cheeks were a little red , he really look so cute , his leader always made him smile he walk to him settling his self in his back as he caress his arms with his hands telling him close to his ear “ hyung don’t worry I wont let you alone , lets just have fun okay?” onew turn around a little so he could see minho face telling him “ what if she doesn’t like me minho , what would I do ?.”

 

 

Minho smile at him pinching his cheek as he tell him “ hyung there is no way the girl wont like you , you are great ;hyung remember that , okay” with minho words he could feel himself relaxing a little so he just think about the show like it was a fun day with friends instead of a date , the thought calm him completely . The show started he could see that they were a lot of sunbaes , he could see a lot of groups , he could see Donghae and Yesung from super junior , Junho and Chasung from 2pm and lots more .the boys they couldn’t see the girls because they had been separated them the moment they got there , they told them they want to catch the first moment they saw their companion for the date.

 

 

The show started finally the host start explaining how they would choose the girls , they all thought it would be by grabbing the ball with her names but no, the ball would only had the name of the female group , then the public would be the one deciding what girl would go with wish guy , the first to choose were super junior , Yesung hyung grab the ball with the name of snsd on the ball , Hyoyeon and Tiffany enter the room to see how of the super junior guys they were dating , the public then decided by majority that hyoyeon would date yesung because they are both a little aloof and donghae would date tiffany because both of them were acted so cute .

 

 

Onew and minho were waiting for their turn , when it was finally their turn to choose onew let minho grab the ball, when he pick it up he read F(X) on it feeling such relieved , they already knew the girls and they were all friends, onew wishing that one of the girls would be victoria she was a leader too , they had a lot in common , he would feel more at ease if it was with her , when he saw members, amber and sullie entering the room , then he thought that the public would pick sullie to date him , because amber had a lot in common with minho , his heart beating faster when he heard “ the public wants amber to date Onew , sullie to date minho” his mind thinking “ oh my god , what am I going to do now”.

 

 

 

There was no time to keep thinking; amber was already standing in front of him as she gave him a little bow saying to him with a big smile on her face “ oppa is nice to see you again , lets have fun okay” he couldn’t stop himself from smiling to her; amber had a really contagious smile , he look at her like he was looking at her like the first time “ wow, she is really pretty” his mind though as he tell her “ I will do my best , we will have fun amber , I promise”. He turn his face to see minho ,he could see him struggling a little with sullie but he had a big smile on his face .

 

The host tell them that they would have cameras crew following in them on the date , even in the car they would use would have little cameras in them , the host say their good byes wishing them good luck , one by one started to leave the set , onew call minho and sullie to talk a little so together they could decided what to do in the date onew asking amber “ amber are you hungry ?” by that time minho and sullie were close to them , hearing amber tell onew with a little blush in her cheeks “ actually I am so hungry , I was the last one to wake up so I didn’t have time to eat my breakfast I just grab a box of corn flake” onew saying immediately “ that is not breakfast , you must be tarnish how about we go first to eat something , there we can decide what to do , how that sounds?” amber smile saying “ sounds great how about it guys” minho and sullie nodding it would be great to eat something .

 

 

Now all of them settle inside the car; onew turn to amber to ask her “ amber , what would you like to eat ?” she quickly say “ I would like to eat chicken if you don’t mind” onew smile to her , she like chicken too maybe the date wont be so terrible after all, he started to laugh telling her “ yeah, lets eat chicken , I love chicken” “me too , I love chicken” say amber.

 

Minho was sitting behind them, he was speechless he thought that onew would have times of awkward silence with amber but the one with the awful silence was him and sullie , she seem so shy , she hasn’t say a word to him , she only says monosyllable responses when he ask her something , he turn his stare at onew feeling a little weird , he could see that he was having a great time with amber both of them were talking so animatedly , laughing hard at their jokes ;it was irritated him and he didn’t knew why .

 

They went to Onew favorite restaurant he so ecstatic telling amber that they were about to eat the best chicken ever , as they wait for their food , minho ask them if they wanted to play basketball after this amber eyes light brightly at the suggestion she loves to play , she look at onew asking him “ Onew can we play?” onew feel a little unsure telling amber “ I am not a good player but yes , I guess we can play” amber took his hands on hers telling him “ thank you so much , I will teach you , if you want? It will be fun” minho chest felt tight when he saw her taking onew hands , he couldn’t stop thinking “ why in the hell is she touching onew , taking his hands ?” he was starting to feel a little angry about the situation; he needed to think about another thing he turn to sullie asking her “ do you want to play?” she shake his head telling him “ I don’t like to play but you can ,I will see you play and cheer for you oppa” .

 

 

After their food was served minho couldn’t take his eyes of them amber and onew were eating chicken like life depend on it , they finish quick and without words onew order another round of food for them finishing it as fast as the first round , seeing them eat make his appetite disappear , when they finally finish they went to minho favorite park to play basketball , before they would play the 3 of them amber ask minho for the ball , she was going to teach onew how to play ;she feeling a little amazed when onew was playing with her; she stop telling him “ you lie , you know how to play” onew smile to her telling her “ I say I wasn’t a good player not that I didn’t know how to play”.

 

 

They both smile amber deciding that onew was a good person she walk to him whispering something in his ear . Minho was sitting on a bench waiting for them to play his anger disappearing little by little until he saw amber whispering something on onew ear , that moment he felt his blood boil “ what was happening , why they are getting close , she shouldn’t be like that with onew , I hope onew doesn’t like her ,i dont want my leader to be with anybody that is not me” his eyes opening wide at the realization “ I like onew , I always had” his fist closing tight seeing them having so much fun with each other so he stand up yelling at them “ come on, lets play already” .

 

 

Onew whisper something on amber ear ,minho could see her nodding to onew walking to the bench and sitting next to sullie ,minho look at onew raising his brow in question onew telling him “ I want to play just the two of us , amber will cheer for me”minho anger raising by the minute they started playing ,onew having the advantage that he was concentrating in others things instead of the game , onew was winning , minho playing worse every time he heard amber cheering for onew telling him “ oppa , you are great” .onew smiling at her, minho didn’t know how it happen but he push onew to the floor with force , he was so mad , he could see onew eyes on him looking at him in confusion as he say “ minho , what the hell ?”he went silent he didn’t know what to say to onew ,he just trow the ball to him on the floor saying “ you win , can we go , I don’t want to play anymore”.

 

it was already late , it was time for them to say their good byes , the girls had a interview in a hour , their manager was already there minho feel a little relieved, he turn to sullie taking her hand as he told her “ I had a great time , I hope you had fun” sullie smile at him telling him “ yes I did oppa , today was great”. minho saw amber give a hug to onew telling him “ thank you for today jinki, I had so much fun” minho almost exploded hearing amber calling him jinki only people close to him could call him that but he felt worse when he saw onew smiling at her ,telling her “we will hang out soon amber , I promise , I had a great time too, take care and call me okay”amber nod saying “i will”.

 

minho look at onew with rage in his eyes after the girls leave , they went inside the car that would leave them on the tv station where their manager will be waiting for them to drive them to their dorm. The ride in the car was so silent that onew felt a little intimidated by it, he didn’t know what happen to minho for him to be like that , something had bother him but the question was what , he knew that the taping had finish at the park when they say their good byes but he decided to confront minho on the dorm , he really didn’t want to have an argument with minho inside a car with a stranger driving them.

 

Inside the van the manager ask them how it went onew saying “ it was great my partner was amber , she is a great girl , I had lots of fun” the manager wait for minho answer but it didn’t came so he ask him “ minho did you have fun” minho only mutter a “ yes , I did” the manager look at onew like asking him “ what happen?” onew saying to him “ I don’t know”.

 

they finally reach the apartment minho rush inside walking towards his room without a word ;onew couldn’t stand it anymore so he grab his writs stopping him “ minho , what the hell is wrong with you?” minho look at him pulling his hand out from his hold as he ask him with a loud voice “ why do you want to hang out with amber again , do you like her ?” onew looking at him not understanding why he had mention amber but he say “ yes , I like her”.

 

Minho was in rage he begun to walk towards onew corner him on the wall his own arms at onew sides trapping him as he tell onew with a deep voice “ well too bad , you are not going to be hers anyway , I wont let you” minho was to close to onew , he could feel their breath mingle onew lips tingling in expectation he wet his lips with is tongue to calm himself a little asking him “why?”feeling minho answering him when he place his lips on top onew lips, kissing him tenderly in a chaste kiss that made onew head spin fast , minho telling him “ because I love you , I am in love with you hyung, I don’t want to lose you to another person , like me instead hyung”.

 

onew parted a little from minho lips telling him “ you didn’t let me finish , yes I like amber but she likes key , she ask me to help her with him , that is why I want to hang out with her soon ; it would be the perfect excuse for the both of them to go out have fun , besides the one I love is you minho , is always been you” closing the little gap between them to kiss minho again , their lips meeting on sweet slow dance of lips that turn in to passionate breath taking kisses; minho thinking that he has to thank amber next time he saw her because she made him realize his feelings for onew , he feels onew hands on his leading him to his room , entering the room he stood still like a statue he couldnt believe he was seeing onew taking off his clothes his eyes on his all the time he took off all of his clothes except his boxers he walk towards him grabbing the front of hi shirt pulling him down to a sweet kiss walking towards the bed onew fall on top of the bed taking him with him ,when minho opened his eyes he saw onew under him telling minho with blushing cheeks “ minho , sleep with me ”minho blush at the words he definitely had to control himself reminding his self that onew really meant what he say , laying next to onew in the bed looking at onew he hug him tight on his arms whispering “ I love you hyung” giving him a sweet peck on his lips before falling asleep in each other arms for the first time but certainty not the last .