Lollipop or nah

Candy Crush

 

"So, do you wanna have lunch together?" Luna asks shyly after seeing Krystal's breathtaking smile.

"Well for some reason I don't think Jonghyun's gonna want to eat with me." The girl answers while surpressing her laughter.

"What's the deal with him anyways? I don't get why you're dating him."

"We've known each other since we were little kids and when he pursued me I just let him. I've never really had contact with any other boys..."

"BUT YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL! WHO WOULDN'T WANT YOU?!" Luna shouts out with passion.

Krystal is taken aback by this and stammers: "Uhh... I-I don't think I've ever paid attention to whether anyone else besides Jonghyun is interested in me so... Uhh..."

"But if I say this straight to your face you won't have any other chance than to pay attention, right?"

"What do you mean?" Krystal asks perplexed.

"Soojungie, I am very much interested in you." Luna conveys charmingly.

"E-E-Excuse me?! I-I'm sorry. I-I-I don't think...I-I need to go." Krystal stutters and runs away from the girl but not without losing half the content of her backpack.

"Soojungie you lost something!" Luna calls innocently. 

She follows her all the way to the lunchroom while picking up the things that the poor Krystal lost. Finally she finds her sitting in the corner looking confused.

"Hey Soojungie, why'd you run away?"

"I-I-I've just never thought... I-I don't understand..."

"Hahaha. You're funny. What I said to you doesn't force you into anything. I just wanted you to know, so don't worry." Luna asserts the girl confidently even though she feels a little sad inside.

"No no no. That's not what I meant. It's just that nobody has ever said something like this to me. And especially not a girl. Up until now I never even knew that girls could say something like this to other girls. It's... weird."

"I'm a lesbian. That's how I roll." Luna answers defensively.

"I guess... The people in my school keep saying this is gay or that is gay but I've never really seen anything... gay. Like... gay people. You are the first one I've ever met." Krystal says in wonder.

"Do you want me to introduce you into the gay world?" Luna asks suggestively.

"I'm not even sure what that's supposed to mean." Krystal giggles unsurely.

"Hmm... I'll show you after we eat lunch. How's that sound?"

"Good. I think..."

Krystal starts packing her lunch out that consists of all different foods. She starts eating and looks up to Luna who is just sitting there while staring at her.

"Why aren't you eating?"

'Why bother eating food? I'd rather eat you...' Luna thinks and spaces out.

"Hello, Luna? Are you still there?"

"W-W-Wha-? Yeah, I'm still here..." Luna answers weakly and pulls out a lollipop.

"Are you serious? This is your lunch?" Krystal laughs.

"Yup. This is the first step into the gay world. It prepares you."

"What? Prepares you for what?" Krystal asks unsurely while giggling.

"For something like this." With this Luna leans forward really closely to Krystal's face. Then she just stares right into her eyes.

"What are you doing?" Krystal chuckles lowly.

Without any warning Luna leans in even closer and whispers into Krystal's ear. "This." She then proceeds to the other girl's cheek very slowly.

Krystal blushes a bright red. "L-Luna? What the hell are you doing?"

Luna shrugs nonchalantly. "You wanted me to introduce you. That's how it goes. Keep the lollipop." And with that Luna leaves the lunchroom with a fast heartbeat.

'WHAT THE DID I JUST DO?! I JUST HER FREAKING CHEEK OH MY GOD! THAT IS SO CREEPY. EW LUNA EW! SHE'S PROBABLY FREAKED OUT WITH YOU NOW. I'M GONNA CHANGE SCHOOLS. THIS IS NOT ALRIGHT!' 

While Luna is hyperventilating somewhere in the school halls contemplating whether to just go home or to face the rest of the school day after the biggest embarassment in her life a different girl is still sitting in the school cafeteria while holding her cheek in one hand and a bright red lollipop much like the color of her face in the other hand. Slowly her surprised face changes into a little smile.

'I need to know this girl.'