Final

Haru Man (Just One Day)

Since an hour ago, Baekhyun keep rolling on his bed. Just looking at his face, already know if he’s currently upset of something. This morning he got news from his hyung saying that Eunji will further her study at abroad

 

‘’Aish! Why should I’m worried about it? We are nothing now. Wasn’t I who left her behind before, so I shouldn’t feel upset if she wants to go far away?’’ He ruffled his hair and sighed

 

He grabs his phone on his table. He tabs the phone’s screen and opens the Gallery folder on his phone and looking for a picture of her. Once he found that picture, without he realise, his lips curve a smile. There’s a photo of a girl that he misses so much. Jung Eunji, his ex-girlfriend. A minute later, Baekhyun throws his phone away and let a sigh

 

‘’I must be so stupid back then to let you go. I miss you, Eunji-ah. Are you doing well, my Tinkerbell?’’

 

Baekhyun has no idea why did today he misses that girl this much, he wants to see that girl, he wants to touch her, he wants to walk along with that girl at the street they used to be together, he won’t asks much, just for one day is really enough for him but will Eunji agrees to seeing her after all he had done to her? He bite his nail because of anxious.

 

‘’Maybe I should try? But how? And will she agrees with me? But if I’m not trying now maybe I’ll lose this chance. ’’ This time Baekhyun really decided to meet Eunji, he doesn’t care if Eunji reject him at least he able to heard to her voice and looks at her pretty face maybe for the last time before that girl heading to abroad. Baekhyun immediately jumps from his bed to get ready.

 

After two hour, finally Baekhyun arrived infront of Eunji’s house. Baekhyun almost hesitate to press the door bell

 

‘’Byun Baekhyun, you already arrived here, so just do it!’’ before he press the door bell, Baekhyun gave an encouragement to himself and finally he manage to press it. After a few times, the door is finally open. Baekhyun could feel how fragile is his legs right now. It’s like he can collapse anytime as he saw Eunji is stand in front of him while that girl blankly looking at him.

 

‘’E-eunji-shi, a-anyeong’’ He tried to act normal

 

‘’Baekhyun-shi, what are you doing here?’’ To be honest, Eunji is nervous as well seeing her ex suddenly appears in front of her for the first time since they broke up a year ago.

 

‘I thought you’ve clearly forgotten me’ Thought Eunji

 

‘’To see you!’’ Baekhyun’s answer really almost made Eunji jumps but she tries to act cool

 

‘’Seeing me? Why? We are nothing now, Baekhyun. So why did you want to meet me?’’

 

‘’I heard that you’ll go to abroad this Saturday, so I think to meet you before you go’’

 

Seriously, if Eunji doesn’t think how hurt she is when Baekhyun asked to end their relationship and her pride, Eunji would really hugs Baekhyun and say if she also misses him but no, she can’t do it

 

‘’A-and… I want to ask you to come out with m-me’’

 

‘’Come out with you? What for? we are over, aren’t we. Plus you might only want to play with my heart. Was it fun for you to seeing me still can’t move on from you? Nah Byun Baekhyun, I’ve move on already, so I guess you’re going to waste your time and energy if you’re trying to give me false hope. I’m not buying of it and I need to get ready and rest before I’m going, so I have no time for you’’ Eunji shrugged while showed her uninterested face to Baekhyun  

 

Baekhyun let a sigh as he heard to Eunji’s words ‘’ I know, but it’s only for today, for the last time, Eunji. If you don’t want to, it’s okay, I understand it. I should be more rational though before ask you to going out with me. I-I know you won’t agree, I know you might think that I only want to give you a false hope and play with your heart, I’m sorry to disturb you. It’s okay; it’s just a senseless thing though. I’m going’’

 

Without looking at Eunji’s face, Baekhyun turned his body to leaving. He can’t stay there a little bit longer. It’s hurt though, but he understands why Eunji reject him and act that cold toward him. His fault though. Who asked him to be that stupid to end their relationship just because of his stupid feeling to think that he is not good enough for Eunji. Therefore now he wants to ‘pay’ all of that, he wants to make Eunji happy as much as he can.

 

‘Just one day, Eunji. I just need your time only for today to give me a chance plus wasn’t I hope to see him before I go right?’

 

But then Eunji thinks if her words were too much. It seem like Baekhyun is sincerely

 

 ‘’Baekhyun’’

 

Baekhyun stops his step as he heard Eunji called him from back and immediately turn his body to Eunji.

 

Eunji takes a deep breath before she continue her words

 

‘’Okay, I will agree to come with you just for today’’

 

‘’Really?! Thanks Eunji-ah’’ Baekhyun would jumps and hugs Eunji right away but then he remember if he need to control himself. 

 

Eunji just nodded and asked for permission to changes her clothes and get ready

 

‘I’m not going to lost anything by agree with his invitation right? Aren’t this day is the day I’ve waiting for since we broke up. It’s fine, just for one day even if its seem so risky’ thought Eunji

 

 

Today was the best day ever for Baekhyun, he can’t believe that he got that chance to had a date with Eunji even not as an official couple anymore but at least he got that chance to make Eunji become a most happy girl in this world. They were going to everywhere they could like Namsan Tower, Amusement Park, watching the sunset, cycling at Han River and yeah everywhere and everything they could do in just one day.

 

‘’Thank you again for today, Eunji-ah, thank you again for agreed to hang out with me.’’

 

‘’Thank you too, Baek. I was having so much fun for today and thanks too for these present’’ That girl replied her while grinned.

 

‘’No need to thanks to me, this is what I should did before right?’’

 

‘’Well, let’s don’t talk about it again. Past is past’’

 

Even deep in his heart he wishes Eunji will gives him a second chance for him to be her boyfriend once again, but he knows if he can’t ask too much from her. It’s good enough Eunji agrees to spent a day for him. But who knows the luck for next time, maybe Baekhyun need to make more effort to get her heart again and be patient until that day comes again.

 

‘’And anyway, it’s pretty late now, I think you should go back now’’

 

‘’Oh yes, I will go. Take care, Eunji-ah’’

 

Before Baekhyun takes his step to leave Eunji’s house, suddenly he gives a peck on Eunji’s right cheek. Eunji widen her eyes. She’s so surprise of Baekhyun’s action a while ago

 

‘’I want you to know that I’m sincerely to did all of these for you and I will waiting for you to comeback’’

 

‘’Y-you take care too’’ Eunji immediately goes inside her house before she faints in front of Baekhyun. Secretly, she flashes a smile and touches her right cheek.

 

Finally he able to saw her eye smile again, he able to heard Eunji called his name sweetly like that, he able to make that girl smile again and the most important that girl is happy for today because of him and Baekhyun promises that someday he will be the reason of her smile once again.

 

 

3 years later

 

The flight from New York is finally arrived at Incheon Airport and finally after 3 years spent her times far away from her family and her friends, Jung Eunji is back. Eunji took her deep breath once she step on Incheon Airport

 

‘’Seem like there’s nothing much change in here. Finally. I miss my hometown so much’’ She smiled

 

‘’Hello Jung Eunji, welcome back’’ Suddenly a voice approached her from back. Eunji turn her body and she saw a guy who’s holding a flower in front of her

 

‘’Baekhyun-shi, what are you doing here?’’

 

‘’Waiting for you’’ That guy gives her a sweetest smile ever and hand a flower to her

 

Eunji smiles as she takes the flower from him

 

‘’Thanks Baekhyun-shi’’

 

‘’ Pleasure is mine, so mind to come with me just for one day?’’

 

‘’Sure, not just one day, I won’t mind even if it’s everyday’’

 

‘’And I will cherish you every day too. I promise Jung Eunji, I won’t make a same mistake again’’

 

Eunji smiled widely as she heard to his word and just gives a small nod to him

 

Can you please stay with me?

 

 

The end! So here is a small gift for BaekJi’s shipper. I’m sorry if this is not that nice enough. I tried my very best. /sobs; I hope this will help to ‘scan’ your ‘miss virus’ a bit and I hope ya’ll have fun. Don’t forget to leave your comment! Thank you. /throws chu;

P/S : I edited this story again, so I’m sorry if there is any mistaken because maybe I forgot to change or didn’t notice any old part.