Exhausted.

Burdensome.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyuk (sanghyuk)x minhyung 

 

Before vixx debut. On mydol, justbas the six members get chosen. 

 

"Yebosayo?" I answered the phone. 

 

"It's sanghyuk!" He sounded oddly cheerier than normal. Normaly when he rang me, it was late and he sounded exhausted. It was the same when I axtulary got to see him, the other members were the same. "Hi, you sound happy" I cheered on the phone. I heard him chuckle cutely. "I'm in debut group!!" He practically shouted down the phone. "Seriously?!?". I asked jumping up and down myself. "Congrats !! I'll see you this weekend, as promised th?" I checked. He hummed as a response before putting the phonedown. 

 

Beck before sanghyuk was a trainee, I used to be his best friend, we've been together for years, in the friendship way. Before jellyfishaccepted him for this mydol project Thing, we found out our feeling for each other, which kind of left things hanging. But things are back to before, just being best friends, I remember the first time he introduced me to the other nine possible members, they all seemed to think we were a couple. Not that I mind because I love sanghyuk to death but...there's no chance of that happenning now he's debuting. 

 

The weekend. 

 

It was Saturday night, and as always, I sat in the waiting room, with my head phones on, waiting for sanghyuk. It got to be about 11pm, and there was still no sighn of sanghyuk. I sighed before I noticed n running out of the hall to the exit. "Annyeong, is sanghyuk coming soon?" I asked goIng as I greeted him. "Hes practicing. Maybe you should come back later." N apologized before jogging off. Other people I slightly reonizrdcame and went. I waited half an hour or so before wondering off to find the traianing room. 

 

I found him alone, sitting on the floor, his back facing my direction. "Danghyuk?" I called out. He turned around, rubbing his eyes. "Hetyyy,.what's the matter?" I hummed croushing down by him. I wrapped my arms around his tired body and pulled him close to me. "I think they're resenting me. I can't meet their standard . I feel like I'm burdoning them." He muffled our as I felt my shoulder go damp by his tears. "Hey don't cry..." I hummed pulling him out of the hug to look at his cute face. He sniffed, and wiped his eyes roughly. "You need to rest." I continues brushing his frindge out of his eyes. "I can't. Not unroll I perfect the routine." He retorted, trying to stand up. "Hyukkie, please. Just take a break. Come gens a drink or something." My voice begged. "I need to perfect the dance. And my vocals." He sniffed. "They should have kept one of the originals instead of me. I'm such a burdon to them." He said standing up, he wiped his face with his hoodie sleave, before putting the music back on and dancing tiredly to the music.

 

I've seen this routine a few times, i've seen them as a group perform it, but sanghyuk, looked like he was ready to pass out. "Sanghyuk! Please take a rest!" I tried again, as i turned the music off. "You can't debut if you're physically and mentally exhausted?!" I tried to convince him. He finally nodded and sat down on the floor. I grabbed a bottle of water and sat down next to him, handing him the water. "Does N, know about this?" He shrugged. "Jaehwon?" Again he just shrugged, before he moved to lean against the wall. I did the sam, sitting next to him. "I wish i could help you..." I said, as i felt his head drop on my shoulder. I looked at him, trying not to move to much, his eyes closed, and his breathing was quiet and soft. He had dark circles on his pale white skin, around his beautiful sparkly eyes. His brown hair,was messy and he didn't have his usual sent, the one who always used to have when i hugged him. He looked like he'd lost at least 2 kilos, his bones could be seen in parts of his body. I felt a tear come to my eye. It hurt seeing him like this. And then he was bating himself up because he couldn't keep up that well. No wonder when he was this exhausted. His health didn't seem great.Why were the others so hard on him?

 

I woke up by muttering. I opened my eyes, Sanghyuk's head was still rested on my shoulder and his arm rested across me. I looked around the room, to see the other members. "Annyeong." I greeted quietly, bowing my head softly. "Have you been here all night?" Ja

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter