END

Eating Eating

Rome the leader of C Clown felt very annoyed today, and by today he means now. T.K was whining at him. Begging for more food, as usual. But they had just eaten lunch! twice to be exact. 

 

And he was hungry!? Again!? Oh hell naw is Rome going to treat his dongsaeng. Normally he would but he was running out of cash. Like seriously, in a week his money had been flying out because of the giant.

 

"Hyung~~~ I'm hungry~~" Minwoo, which is T.K's real name, pleaded. But the older of the two ignored him. The giant tugged on his shirt lightly as he pleaded even more.

 

"Hyung~~~" even if he was the tallest, he was also number 2 for most aegyo in the group, after the naturally cute Ray.

 

"No." Rome deadpanned. Minwoo sobbed slightly, backhugging his hyung with more pleading and aegyo.

 

"Hyung~~ Hungwy~~" Rome actaully laughed silently, cause the giant was pleading, even when the giant knew his voice was deep. Like really really deep, kinda like Yongguk but that was another tale.

 

Then it came, the famous pout with his naturally big eyes. Aegyo that killed many, even Rome himself needed good soul and mind or he would have melted this instant.

 

"Fine. But you'll get less than the others for tonight's dinner." Rome crossed his arms together at the taller. 

 

Minwoo only nodded and smiled as he muttered a 'thanks Hyung' to the older.

 

"Minwoo-ah! Barom-ah! Your turn!" Their manager called out to the two, it was their turn for their photoshoot.

 

"Coming~" the two chimed and made their way towards the photographer and their manager.

 

-----------

--------------------

-----------

 

*Later that day*

 

 

"Minwoo-ah! Maru-ah! Kangjun-ah! Barom-hyung! Taemin-hyung! Dinners ready~!" Ray called out to his other members. It was dinner time and the first to go to their kitchen was none other than Minwoo.

 

"Yummy." It was just ramen but Minwoo never complained when it was about food. He was about to take a bowl full but Rome cut him and said "Nope, you get less remember?"

 

And that's how Minwoo got the least ramen between them all. Maru, the kind maknae offered some but Rome said that he would that Maru would have to wash the clothes AND dishes for 3 months and the maknae didn't say a word before slurping his ramen and taking back his offer.

 

Minwoo pouted, he had finish and was most likely still hungry. Then he felt a tap on his shoulder, looking beside him, it was Kangjun.

 

"Yes Hyung?" he sobbed dramatically. His big eyes widen when he saw some of Kangjun's ramen went to his bowl. 

 

"But you've got to help me with the washing okay?" He gave a smile before continue eating his ramen which was left with a little cause he gave a HUGE portion of his to Minwoo.

 

Minwoo couldn't help but smile widely at the older. "How nice~" he chirped. Then he took some using his chopsticks and turned over towards Kangjun. 

 

"Hyung~ open wide~" Minwoo chuckled when the older looked at him weirdly. Noticing the hint of pink covering his cheeks made his happier. "I-idiot, it's yours." But the smaller still took the offer. 

 

The two continued feeding each other as thanks when one of the other would feed. It was quite the sweet scene to be honest for the other members. 

 

Hyunill only watched and smile at the younger guys acting like love birds. Jaejoon and Rome didn't even bother to look cause they always knew the two had a soft spot for each other.

 

Then the eldest and maknae got a nudge on their sides. Turning to their sides, Hyunill was looking at Rome with sparkle filled eyes and Taemin did the same towards Jaejoon.

 

"Why don't you do that to us too?" Hyunill and Taemin asked with slight aegyo. Rome and Jaejoon couldn't answer cause they were to dumbfounded.

 

---------

----------------

---------

 

*Later that night*

 

Seeing as they - all the members of c clown - were already fed. Hyunill decided that it was time for them all to watch TV but Taemin and Rome said that it would be better to practise their cheoro rather than laze around.

 

Kangjun wanted to have a high note contest, and of course he knew he would win. But Jaejoon thought that it would be better that they should try to make their live performance with live singing better, seeing as they're one of those groups that only sing live and actually past at singing live.

 

Minwoo who was watching a quarell among the members only munched on a chocolate cookie. 'Why can't they all just settle down and eat.' the giant thought. 

 

"Why don't we all just e-" But Kangjun stopped him from saying the last few syllables. Rome was already glaring at him and maybe sent him telepathy on the way. 'You DARE say those last few syllables and you're a dead man.'

 

Minwoo kept quiet and just went along. Jaejoon, Taemin, Hyunill and Kangjun looked at the pitiful giant munching on a cookie sadly in a corner.

 

"Barom-hyung..." Hyunill mumbled towards the leader, he did aegyo cause the singer knew Rome was weak towards his aegyo. "You didn't have to be like that.

 

The leader still stayed stubborn, perks of being the eldest was that you will always always be stubborn towards someone you have a crush on.

 

"Leader-nim. Barom-hyung. Rome-hyung~" Hyunill tried all types of aegyos and even did a cheap dance but Rome was still stubborn.

 

Hyunill sighed, it was this or the older would never forgive Minwoo.

.

.

.

.

"R-rome o-oppa." Hyunill stated awkwardly. But the smile never left his face. The leader turned to face Hyunill but turned back, his ears were burning. 

 

Hyunill went to hold Rome's shoulder - making the older flinch. A finger was playing around at Rome's chest. The singer bit the leader's ear and whispered huskily into the latter's ear. 

 

"Rome oppa~ forgive Minnie-ah?" he asked and the burning faced leader qiuckly nodded before dashing off to the bathroom. 

 

The other members just stared and the grinning singer gave a thumbs up before running along to the sofa to watch TV. 

 

Minwoo looked at his other members and stood up. "Sooooooooooo~ I'm forgiven?" The raised a brow and recieved nods from the remaining members left around the room. 

 

And it was Jaejoon and Minwoo's turn to tell Kangjun and Taemin about their needs. "Why don't you call me that?" the two giants stated. Kangjun was about to run away but caught in between Minwoo's arm.

 

"L-let me go!" he yelled. "Magic words~" the giant said. Sighning, Kangjun pouted. 

 

"Let me go Minwoo oppa~" he flailed but the hug got tighter. "How could i let go such a cute little boy in my arms?" It was a question but it also wasn't.

 

Kangjun didn't mutter another word as he let the colours of red tint his cheeks. Minwoo carried the singer to sit on the sofa and sat beside a smiling vocal Hyunill. Taemin on the other hand was easier to handle.

 

"Jaejoon oppa. Oppa~ Jaejoon oppa~" Taemin said cutely with a tilt of the head. "Jaejoon oppa, would you like to eat?" Taemin sounded more like a maid. But the question was answered by someone else.

 

"I want~" Minwoo answered and Kangjun smaked his head. "Oppa is only f-for me." And that made Minwoo cooed at the older. "Mine." and MinJun cuddled all night while Jaejoon tried to stop blushing from all the 'oppa' callings from Taemin.

 

"T-taemin hyung. It's okay, i was just kidding." Jaejoon muttered while backing away from Taemin. "Oppa." And all the other members kept quiet and didn't bother to help Jaejoon from Taemin.

 

"Hey." Minwoo suddenly voiced out after a couple minutes of pregnant silance. All the members including Rome, who had came out of the bathroom, looked at the tallest member.

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

"Can we eat now?" And that's how Minwoo got beat up - gently cause Kangjun warned - that day by the members.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------///-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: it's been quiet a while since i've wrote a story and my writting skills have surely gone down compared to my other older stories....writers block is an author's enemy!!!!!!!! believe me, 3 times of that and i nearly gave up writting, well hope the readers who read (past tense) this was happy cause Minwoo got beat up The story was i dunno, nice? still a fail to me :'D hope you had as much fun reading as i did with writting it. 

-choco-