Chapter 3: I Knew It

You Will Always Be My Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Yoona was still calm when Sihoo and Hyeko told them the truth.
Suzy still cannot believe that the girl whom she got to knew as her sister is not her real sister at all.

"No" Suzy cried as she hugged Yoona. "She's my sister" she cried as she told her parents.
"Unnie, it's okay" Yoona answered. "I knew it" she said as she put on a fake smile.
"What?" Suzy asked.
"Unnie, I knew it" Yoona said. "I'm the only one different" she said.

Sihoo and Hyeko never wanted to hurt the girls but they need to tell them sooner than they are already old.

"Yoona-yah, mianhe" Hyeko said as tears are flowing from her eyes.
"Eomma, why are you saying sorry?" Yoona said as she smiled once again like nothing happened. "It's not your fault" she said.

Hyeko suddenly hugged Yoona.

"My baby!" Hyeko cried.
"E..eomma" Yoona said as she broke down. "Ugh. Eomma, you made me cry now because you're crying" she said.

Sihoo was just watching the two silently when deep down he was crying.
Suzy went towards him and hugged him.

"Appa, I don't wanna lose her" Suzy said.
"Me too, Suji" Sihoo answered. "Me too" he said.

That night, no one in the house slept without tears falling from their eyes.

|||||||||||||||||
Hey, do you like this chapter?? Tell me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter