Final.

Peach

 

 

 

자꾸 눈이 가네 하얀 그 얼굴에
My eyes keep going to that white face
질리지도 않아 넌 왜

Why don’t I even get sick of you?
슬쩍 웃어줄 땐 나 정말 미치겠네
When you slightly smile at me, I really go crazy
어쩜 그리 예뻐 babe
How can you be so pretty babe?


뭐랄까 이 기분 
How can I explain this feeling?
널 보면 마음이 저려오네 뻐근하게
When I see you, my heart becomes numb and sore


오 어떤 단어로 널 설명할 수 있을까
Oh, with what word can I explain you?
아마 이 세상 말론 모자라
All words of the world is probably not enough
가만 서 있기만 해도 예쁜 그 다리로
With those legs that are so pretty by standing still
내게로 걸어와 안아주는 너 는 너 는 너
You walked towards me and hugged me

 


 

As I woke up to another blessed and beautiful morning beside you, I wonder how on Earth you chose someone like me.

 

Me of all people in the world, where you could choose anyone better with just a flick of your hand.

 

The two of us are polar opposites. You are the most perfect person one could ever ask for. Then there's me, a diva as anyone would say.

 

It makes me smile at the thought of how we went through every single obstacle and problem we faced all these years we are together.

 

Onew and Key. 

 

Two idols in a group named SHINee.

 

But in my eyes, we're always gonna be Lee Jinki and Kim Kibum.

 

Two ordinary people that fell in love in the most comical way one could ever imagine.

 

It's funny how we fell in love because of your Onew Condition.

 

You running towards me and suddenly tripped over thin air, sending the both of us towards the ground, our lips meeting each other for the first time. Time stopped for a moment as we looked at each other's eyes. Everything else was a blur and you're the only one the I could see. 

 

Then there comes Jonghyun hyung's hysteric screaming, Taemin and Minho laughing at the sidelines and us, doing nothing inspite our positions.

 

It wasn't the type of any love stories' cliche first kiss.

 

I remember you clumsily stood up, only to pin me down to the ground once again. I love how you cutely mumbled a chain of apology as you helped me stand up. But you were always cute in my eyes since we met back when we were trainees.

 

Everything was unplanned and fate brought us together.

 

It's magic how from that moment onwards, our hearts beat as one, calling for each other's name as we were apart.

 

That's when I believed there's a thing called Love at First Kiss.

 


 

We were both in denial at first, thinking of how on Earth could we feel something like these to each other. The society is narrow-minded and we were afraid of what would happen.

 

What if we act out our feelings and jeopardize the career of SHINee?

 

I can't sacrifice such thing because of you, Jonghyun hyung, Minho and Taemin. We worked hard to be at where we are right now. I can't be selfish and think of myself.

 

What if we just ignore what we feel and just go on with being bandmates?

 

But I know it'll hurt us both.

 

Both choices come with different consequences, but you were brave and chose the first one.

 

I'm a coward and ignored what I feel at first.

 

I ignored your constant shower of affections.

 

I shrugged off every gift you sent.

 

I went out to date with other girls secretly.

 

But what I feel for you still lingers. And my resolve came crumbling down when you said you couldn't take it anymore.

 

You cried in front of me, begging for a chance.

 

Then there comes the three magic words, "I love you."

 

For a second, I thought, "This guy must be very stupid."

 

But then I realized, I am the one who is stupid.

 

I hurt the one I love just because I'm afraid of what other people would think.

 

I'm a coward and I don't even think that I deserved you.

 

You should be loving someone who is as brave as you. Who will not hurt you but shower you with love.

 

And as you broke down in front of me, flashes of my future with you ran through my mind. You're the one I see my future with.

 

And that's when I had the courage to say those words back.

 

"I love you too, Jinki." I said, hoping it'll ease the pain you were going through.

 

You looked up to me with tears in your eyes, like trying to see if I was telling the truth.

 

I pulled you into my arms and said it over and over again. Slowly, I felt your arms circling around my waist, pulling me even closer.

 

At that time, I felt heaven in your arms.

 

You pulled back and suddenly, I felt your lips against mine. It's like the feeling of our first kiss once again, but this time, it was beyond magical and I almost thought I was dreaming when Jonghyun suddenly got home with Taemin and cleared his throat.

 

"It's about ing time.", he says. And we both laughed at that.

 


 

Now that years passed, I smile at your sleeping face in front of me. I was in a trance because I had never seen someone so angelic.

 

I suddenly snapped out of my thoughts when you suddenly chuckled and placed a small kiss on my lips.

 

"Good morning, Bummie.", you said.

 

A good morning indeed.

 


 

That's me and my sappy side talking. It's good to be writing once again. xoxo