Chapter 2

Our Melody

Chapter 2

Daehyun’s POV

As I was eating Korean bbq with my friends I started to hear my melody, but it sounded different like there was another tune that match it. It wasn’t that I was not surprise it was just that it sounded different. I first heard my melody after I enter Talent High last year. As I listen to it closely an image started to form so I grabbed my backpack from under the table and took out my notebook and pencil and drew the image I saw. Soon after it stopped, and I went back to eating with my friends.

Blossom POV

I was working when I started to hear my melody, but it wasn’t the same tune I hear all the time it was a mix of mine with another. As I was going towards the new customers’ table I see this cute guy with a girl, but they both had their eyes closed. It was very strange but I didn’t bother to ask, so I just asked them what they wanted. Soon after my melody started to fade and it was easier for me to work normally.

 

Niel  POV

After realization hit us a waitress came and took our order. On the look of her face she seemed very distracted. As I looked at her more she somehow seem familiar, I don’t know what it is but I felt like I know her from somewhere. However I tried not to let it bother and started to talk to Clarity.

“Clarity, did you hear it to? There are no words to describe how it felt to hear it.”

“Ne I heard mine too, it felt like all the weight on my shoulder was lifted for some reason. I don’t know why I felt like there was something missing until I heard it.”

“I also agree with...”

I was interrupted when the waitress came back with our order. When I looked up at her she seemed less distracted than before. As she put down the food I kept on staring at her face. She just seems so familiar but I couldn’t put my finger on it, so I accidentally blurted out what I was thinking.

“Do I know you?”

Blossom POV

As I put down the food, out of the corner of my eye I see his features more closely than when I took their order. It then hit me who he was. As I tried to put the food down faster he asked the dreaded question I didn’t want him to ask.

“Do I know you?”

I started to feel nervous but I tried not to show it. I didn’t want him to know who I was so I answered,” Ani I don’t know what you’re talking about, you must have mixed me up with someone else.” Then I walked away normally as possible.

Clarity POV

I was shocked when he asked the waitress that question because I know Niel almost all my life and he know all my friends and I know all his. After she left I asked Niel what that was all about.

“Niel do you know her?”

“I honestly don’t know I felt like I know her but I’m not too sure either. It’s just she looks like someone but I can’t put my finger on it.”

“Oh it’s probably just someone you know that she looks like because I know you for so long and I don’t remember you talking to anyone who looked like that.”

“You’re probably right, so let’s just drop this and cook our meat.”

After that conversation we started to talk about random things and cooked our meat. As we were finishing our last round of meat I excused myself to the bathroom. While I walking towards the restroom I was digging through my bag because my phone started to ring and then someone bumped into me and everything fell out. As I picked up my things the person bent down and helped me. When I looked up to see whom it was, it was this guy with an angle like baby face and gorges eyes. He then reminds me of someone but I just couldn’t put my finger on it.

He then asked me,” Are you okay?”

For some reason I just kept on looking at his features and when he asked me I thought to myself,” that voice I heard it before, I know that I have heard it before.” As I was in my thoughts he asked again. I then replied,” oh yea sorry about that, but umm yea I’m alright how about you?”

“Oh yea I’m okay, will I have to go so bye.”

“Umm yea bye.”

Daehyun’s POV

I was walking back to the table when I accidentally bumped into this girl and all the things she had fell out. As I was helping her I looked up and stared at her for a bit and then I remembered everything, everything from the past. I then tried to help her as fast as I can and tried to escape from there but my stupid mind had to ask if she was okay. And then she asked me if I was okay and it brought back memories, her voice was just so soothing and so caring I just wanted to wrap her in my arms, but I couldn’t so I answered her and left with so much regret.

Niel POV

She finally came back from the restroom but her face seemed troubled so I asked her if she was okay.

 “Clarity, what’s wrong, you looked troubled?”

“Oh nothing just thinking about how I’m going to tell omma and appa the news.”

“They will be proud of you so don’t worry too much okay?”

“umm okay.”

 I knew she was lying but I didn’t bother any farther because I believe that if she wanted to tell me then she would have, so I just left it at the.

Clarity POV

I know that I shouldn’t lie to him, but for some reason I just couldn’t tell him what happened earlier. Even though it’s troubling me something is just holding me back from telling him. Soon after we finished eating and paid for the food then he sent me home. Once I reached home I told omma and appa that I got in and they were very happy, but as soon as I told them I went to my room and thought about that guy.

Niel POV

After I sent Clarity home my mind went back to the waitress. For some reason I couldn’t stop thinking about her. I tried to remember anyone I know who look like her but there isn’t anybody. Even though she said she doesn’t know me it felt like a lie, but I just don’t know. It’s so frustrating. As I was waiting at the bus stop I saw her across the street at the other bus stop and when she looked up our eyes locked.

Blossom POV

After work I started to walk to the bus stop. I couldn’t stop thinking about Niel, I couldn’t believe it was him. I wanted to tell him who I was it was just that I couldn’t. It would just ruined me all over again. I finally reached my bus stop and when I looked up I saw him across the street and he was staring at me. As I tried not to gaze or looked him in the eyes, our eyes already locked. 

 

 

Sorry for the late update :( been so busy with school so here is chapter 2. Please comment! i love reading them!