In A New Light

In A New Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “Noona!!”

    Tao slammed himself into you as soon as you walked into the practice room. He nuzzled your shoulder cutely as you could only pat his head.

      “Yah! Yah! Stop hogging her all by yourself! I want to greet Noona too!”

    Sehun pushed a pouting Tao out of your arms so he could envelop you into his.

      “Ah~ Noona is so warm”

    Sehun smiled evilly towards Tao who glared at him. You smiled at their childish behavior. They always fought for you like little kids yearning for affection.

    You couldn’t help but indulge them you just had grown to love them as little brothers. Your boyfriend often complained at how they were always hugging you and taking you away from him to play.

      “You’re just like Joonmyun-hyung!”

    He claimed one day.

      “You spoil them too much”

    He had pouted to which you responded with a shrug.

    It was that you were a er for cute things. Which explain as to why you were with him. Your boyfriend was without doubt one of the cutest in EXO. He often did cute actions to get his way with you to which you didn’t mind, you loved his cute ways.

      “YAH!”

    Sehun and Tao jumped. Baekhyun made his way to you glaring at the two who just rolled their eyes after they saw who had yelled.

      "I thought I told you to keep your hands off of my girlfriend”

    Tao pouted

      “But hyung! Sharing it’s caring”

    Sehun nodded reaching for you just for Baekhyun to slap his hands away.

      “Not when it comes to what’s mine”

    Baekhyun stuck his tongue out, taking you away from the whining boys. You laughed following your boyfriend to a corner of the practice room.

      “My baby!”

    He threw his hands around your neck cutely nuzzling your cheek. You put your right hand in his waist while the other patted his head.

      “I miss you so much baby~”

    He pulled his face away puckering his lips. You knew what he wanted but decided to .

      “I miss you too!”

    Your lips touched his cheek. He groaned and pointed at his pout.

      “Should I?”

    You asked with a smile just for him to glare at you with his pout. You laughed pecking his lips earning you an eye smile.

      “Ah~ my baby’s kisses are so sweet! Now I’m energized!”

    Both of you laughed before Suho called everybody to practice.

      “I’ll be back! Just sit here and watch your handsome and cool boyfriend dance alright?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter